PDA

View Full Version : Bullet For My Valentine US Tour

mankvill
07-27-2010, 07:43 PM
http://kikaxemusic.com/news/on-tour/1382-drive-a-set-to-hit-the-road-with-bullet-for-my-valentine-black-tide-and-escape-the-fate

Bullet For My Valentine
Escape The Fate
Black Tide
Drive A

September 16 Wichita, KS The Cotillion
September 17 Oklahoma City, OK Diamond Ballroom
September 18 Houston, TX Warehouse Live
September 19 Austin, TX Stubbs
September 21 Tampa, FL The Ritz Ybor
September 23 Orlando, FL House Of Blues
September 24 Charlotte, NC The Fillmore
September 25 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
September 26 Norfolk, VA The Norva
September 28 Scranton, PA Cultural Center
September 30 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory
October 1 New York, NY Roseland Ballroom
October 2 Albany, NY Armory
October 3 Atlanta, GA *WKLS radio show / Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
October 5 Providence RI Lupo’s
October 6 Montréal Metropolis
October 8 Toronto Sound Academy
October 9 Cleveland, OH Tower City Amphitheatre
October 10 Buffalo, NY Town Ballroom
October 12 Indianapolis, IN Egyptian Room
October 13 Madison, WI Orpheum Theatre
October 14 Fargo, ND The Venue
October 17 Edmonton, AB Edmonton Events Centre
October 18 Calgary, AB McEwen Hall @ University Of Calgary
October 20 Vancouver, BC Commodore Ballroom
October 21 Spokane, WA Knitting Factory
October 22 Seattle, WA Showbox Sodo
October 23 Portland, OR Roseland
October 25 Boise, ID Knitting Factory
October 26 Reno, NV Knitting Factory
October 27 Los Angeles, CA Palladium

Dextrimental
07-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Holy shit you guys got the weak end of an already weak touring line up..

MPF
07-27-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty happy this tour is not coming to Minnesota.

BFMV isn't too bad live. but I wouldn't want to see them headline. Escape The Fate sucks donkey Ball's and Black Tide went from the band that could eventually save Metal to becoming one of the shittiest bands going right now. Just listen to any of their new material. Can't knock Drive A because I haven't heard of them until I read this thread.

makethemsuffer12
07-27-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm pretty happy this tour is not coming to Minnesota.

BFMV isn't too bad live. but I wouldn't want to see them headline. Escape The Fate sucks donkey Ball's and Black Tide went from the band that could eventually save Metal to becoming one of the shittiest bands going right now. Just listen to any of their new material. Can't knock Drive A because I haven't heard of them until I read this thread.

:lol: Not at all. They weren't all that great to begin with, and I watched that video of them in the studio from this year and their frontman (well, frontboy) looks like any other deathcore kid with rediculously huge gauges.

Chyck
07-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Oh nooooooo! What do I do?! I absolutely <3 Black Tide in that "zomg they're so terribad and they make me laugh like a hyena" kind of way. Warriors of Time is the best worst song ever.

... but can I really sacrifice myself to the rest of this crap just for some really good laughs?

BloodoftheKings
07-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Black Tide went from the band that could eventually save Metal to becoming one of the shittiest bands going right now. Just listen to any of their new material.

What do you mean new material they only have 1 album.:confused:

MPF
07-27-2010, 08:24 PM
:lol: Not at all. They weren't all that great to begin with, and I watched that video of them in the studio from this year and their frontman (well, frontboy) looks like any other deathcore kid with rediculously huge gauges.

I honestly think they could have. Their debut showed that with some maturity that they could have been a real force to be reckoned with. But then they decided once the singer's balls finally dropped and he hit puberty, that they want to be a scene band.

Of course the debut wasn't the best Metal album, (or even anywhere in the top 1,000, if not lower) but they had promise. Now they are going to suck so tremendously much.

What do you mean new material they only have 1 album.:confused:

This is new Black Tide...

Check out youtube for their live videos of newer songs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI7aeDLr2nU&feature=related)

...if you ever liked Black Tide, you will never feel more let down.

300%_Density
07-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Honestly I find BFMV to be just as awesome as the Atreyu's & other mascera bands. *Heavy on sarcasm*

BloodoftheKings
07-27-2010, 10:03 PM
This is new Black Tide...

Check out youtube for their live videos of newer songs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI7aeDLr2nU&feature=related)

...if you ever liked Black Tide, you will never feel more let down.
:barf:

MPF
07-27-2010, 10:08 PM
:barf:

Exactly!

BloodoftheKings
07-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Exactly!

Light from above wasn't the greatest album but I did think the band had some potential. That shit sounded like the emo mallcore garbage you would hear on hit radio.

MPF
07-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Light from above wasn't the greatest album but I did think the band had some potential. That shit sounded like the emo mallcore garbage you would hear on hit radio.

It didn't sound like it...it IS the Emo Mallcore garbage you hear on hit radio. Only difference was the lead singer tied to be cool and add a "thrashy" type solo" then when right back into the Mallcore.

Yeah just like I said earlier, they had great potential, then this shit comes out. :eek:

MunicipalWasted
07-27-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm so there, bro!

..not.

imanidiot777
07-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Bullet For My Valentine was good when The Poison came out. Now they need a bullet for themselves.....especially after Fever :nutkick:

Crionics
07-28-2010, 03:37 PM
No Richmond date! :party:

JLRedWing13
07-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Even worse support than the last time.