PDA

View Full Version : Fall Tour Info on Zombie, Cooper, Murderdolls, Godsmack, 5FDP, Korn, Disturbed etc.

WOLVERINEKILLS
07-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, and Murderdolls tour kicks off Sept. 26 and runs through early Nov. Don't have the dates/venues yet. Zombie recorded 4 new songs with Joey Jordison on drums that will be released as extra material on the Hellbilly 2 Deluxe version out in Sept. before the tour kicks off.

Godsmack and 5FDP tour kicks off this fall. After it is over 5FDP will return to the studio to start work on their 3rd album. Godsmack is supposed to resume touring with Alter Bridge as a support act starting in March of 2011.

Disturbed will be announcing a winter tour soon. No word on dates or if it will be before or after the new year.

Korn is planning a winter tour too. I've heard rumors that Deftones, Atreyu, or HellYeah could be playing on this tour. Those are weak rumors so there is a could possibility they could all be wrong.

imanidiot777
07-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, and Murderdolls tour kicks off Sept. 26 and runs through early Nov. Don't have the dates/venues yet. Zombie recorded 4 new songs with Joey Jordison on drums that will be released as extra material on the Hellbilly 2 Deluxe version out in Sept. before the tour kicks off.

Godsmack and 5FDP tour kicks off this fall. After it is over 5FDP will return to the studio to start work on their 3rd album. Godsmack is supposed to resume touring with Alter Bridge as a support act starting in March of 2011.

Disturbed will be announcing a winter tour soon. No word on dates or if it will be before or after the new year.

Korn is planning a winter tour too. I've heard rumors that Deftones, Atreyu, or HellYeah could be playing on this tour. Those are weak rumors so there is a could possibility they could all be wrong.

After seeing Rob Zombie at Mayhem, I MUST see him again and I've been told Alice Cooper's show is even better.

makethemsuffer12
07-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Nice. I was really disappointed when the Gruesome Twoseome tour wasn't coming anywhere near here, so hopefully this tour will. I would also like to see Disturbed again, but I probably won't go.

NecroRob
07-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwww

:barf:

JLRedWing13
07-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Godsmack just had to pick FFDP, didn't they...? Dammit. I still want to see Godsmack headline enough to go. Hopefully Disturbed's support is good, I'm excited to see them again.

And of course Zombie/Cooper. :D

MunicipalWasted
07-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Shitty fall tours, COOOOOOOOOLLLLL ;)

thegame747
07-26-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm hearing that the Disturbed tour is actually going to be a Taste of Chaos tour. No dates yet, but the openers are supposedly Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm.

Travis The Dragon
07-26-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm hearing that the Disturbed tour is actually going to be a Taste of Chaos tour. No dates yet, but the openers are supposedly Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm.

According to Wiki, Rockstar Uproar replaced TOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos but anything is possible.

thegame747
07-26-2010, 07:59 PM
According to Wiki, Rockstar Uproar replaced TOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos but anything is possible.

I just checked on Taste of Chaos, and here it is. http://rockstartasteofchaos.com/

I was right about the lineup, but we have yet to see how "International" it becomes, meaning if they'll do any leg of US dates or anything of the sort (which I'm fairly certain they will). I'm actually really into Halestorm, but I'll have seen them 4 times in the past year after Uproar, so it's best to just wait for a new album. And I am kind of interested in seeing Buckcherry live. Not so much Papa Roach though... :tp:

bt11763
07-26-2010, 09:45 PM
I just checked on Taste of Chaos, and here it is. http://rockstartasteofchaos.com/

I was right about the lineup, but we have yet to see how "International" it becomes, meaning if they'll do any leg of US dates or anything of the sort (which I'm fairly certain they will). I'm actually really into Halestorm, but I'll have seen them 4 times in the past year after Uproar, so it's best to just wait for a new album. And I am kind of interested in seeing Buckcherry live. Not so much Papa Roach though... :tp:

oh, puke :barf:

i like disturbed though, that's a shame

rjturtle9
07-26-2010, 10:16 PM
I would be down for a Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper show. Don't know if I want to see Korn again for a while.

b_halperin
07-27-2010, 12:30 AM
Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnPuHC111aA&feature=related

The Green and Black
07-27-2010, 07:14 AM

:party::party::party:

I have never seen Alice Cooper (and have been wanting to!), and have been on such a Zombie kick for some reason lately, no idea why. Great news!

Indestructible
07-27-2010, 07:39 AM
The first time I saw zombie was in may of 2010 and I thought he sucked live.

ATR24
07-27-2010, 07:43 AM
:party::party::party:

I have never seen Alice Cooper (and have been wanting to!), and have been on such a Zombie kick for some reason lately, no idea why. Great news!

your missing out you definetley need to check him out and go see a show. He puts on such a good show and runs around the stage like a maniac at age 62

The Green and Black
07-27-2010, 09:25 AM
your missing out you definetley need to check him out and go see a show. He puts on such a good show and runs around the stage like a maniac at age 62

I have always wanted to see him, but the road trips never worked out. I don't know if I ever recall him playing Philadelphia. :confused:

TonyD
07-27-2010, 09:46 AM
This (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=143576) would explain something, if anybody cares. I don't :lol:

Travis The Dragon
07-27-2010, 12:43 PM

Since Disturbed is already doing Uproar, they probably won't have a USA TOC.

Damn, I sure hope we get Zombie/Cooper and Godsmack/FFDP dates soon.

elturtleboy
07-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Alice Cooper...wow im down!
Rob Zombie puts on such a great show,im down for Him again.
Murderdolls,i think im the only one who takes em 4 a horror punk band,but theyre great along with everyother Wednesday 13 project

davidis138
07-29-2010, 01:29 AM
Just got their LA date from Live Nation thru email:

The Halloween Hootenanny:
The Gruesome Twosome
featuring
Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper
with Murderdolls
Thursday, September 30
Gibson Amphitheatre

Yes they called it a "hootenanny"

elturtleboy
07-29-2010, 11:10 AM

Holy Crap? Theyre gonna be doing Rockabilly sets?

JLRedWing13
07-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Just got their LA date from Live Nation thru email:

The Halloween Hootenanny:
The Gruesome Twosome
featuring
Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper
with Murderdolls
Thursday, September 30
Gibson Amphitheatre

I lol'ed.

davidis138
07-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Yep a hootenanny. I didn't even know that's how you actually spell it :lol: But I'm hoping to go :D