Martyr
Final Exit
--------------
Demanufacture
Self Bias Resistor
Zero Signal
H-K
Replica

Very fun show but the openers were the worst (how do you go from Darkane, Soilwork, SYL, Decapitated, Suffocation and Hypocrisy to 36 friggin Crazyfists?) and there were a lot of fat assholes in the crowd. But it was very much worth it to hear my two favorite FF songs (Self Bias Resistor and Zero Signal). Burton said they would be back soon, hopefully with better bands too.

idrinkwine732
07-25-2010, 10:11 PM
Fear Factory are trying really hard to get the core-crowd into their music to try and stay "relevant."

daimonos
07-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Didn't Divine Heresy play this date? Any idea about their set?

Maideneer
07-26-2010, 06:16 AM
The setlist is correct. I especially loathed the "BP Must Pay" during Demanufacture. I've seen FF so many times, but I will rethink from now on. I don't like messages shoved in my face at concerts, about anything. Especially not for $30.

girnny777
07-26-2010, 06:27 AM
Didn't Divine Heresy play this date? Any idea about their set?

I got there after they played so I have no idea.

Indestructible
07-26-2010, 07:55 AM
I especially loathed the "BP Must Pay" during Demanufacture.I don't like messages shoved in my face at concerts, about anything. Especially not for $30.
What exactly was his message during Demanufacture.

girnny777
07-26-2010, 07:57 AM
What exactly was his message during Demanufacture.

BP must pay for polluting the gulf, destroying the ecosystem, killing wildlife, the people who died in the initial explosion, misleading the public and distorting the media. The crowd wasn't very into it.

That was before they played Demanufacture, then during he started a "BP must pay" chant.

Indestructible
07-26-2010, 08:41 AM
BP must pay for polluting the gulf, destroying the ecosystem, killing wildlife, the people who died in the initial explosion, misleading the public and distorting the media. The crowd wasn't very into it.

That was before they played Demanufacture, then during he started a "BP must pay" chant.

I would probaly be the only one in the crowd who would of loved that message.
He is right.

jhdeity
07-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Going to see this show tonight. Apparently you guys never got into Rage Against the Machine or caught them live. Who cares about a little rant? Especially when it's justified...

I'm still shocked that it was $30 when our tickets are $16. Damn!

Not pleased they're not playing Christploitation. I really want to hear that song live. H/K is a head scratcher for me too. Pisschrist is so much better live but I'm just happy they're back.

Hoping I make it in time for Divine Heresy

girnny777
07-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Hoping I make it in time for Divine Heresy

My ticket said doors at 6:30. I got there at 8:15 and After the Burial was just about to go on, so Divine Heresy is probably playing very early.

treghet
07-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Fear Factory are trying really hard to get the core-crowd into their music to try and stay "relevant."

I've been thinking the same thing.

Dominicus 1988
07-26-2010, 06:30 PM
I like how they play Final Exit at all the shows except the LA show. :finger2:

jhdeity
07-27-2010, 02:52 AM
I like how they play Final Exit at all the shows except the LA show. :finger2:

We got Pisschrist instead of Final Exit. I couldn't have possibly been happier. Full review coming later...

Derelict
07-27-2010, 04:15 AM
We got Pisschrist instead of Final Exit. I couldn't have possibly been happier. Full review coming later...

Uh, I'd take that tradeoff any day.

Dominicus 1988
07-27-2010, 09:03 PM
I would rather have the setlist they had during the earlier leg of the tour. 18 songs including Industrial Discipline:rocker: Final Exit and Resurrection :bowdown: and all these songs here.

metallicbrian666
07-28-2010, 02:11 PM
We got the same setlist at the Chicago show. I'm really hoping they come back without shitty core bands but I'm sure it's inevitable.

It would also be nice to hear Christploitation and Industrial Discipline, hopefully we get them next time.