PDA

View Full Version : Gruesome Twosome Second Leg

bt11763
07-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Joey Jordison spilled the beans. I for one would love to go to this :party:

http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-dates/rob-zombie-alice-cooper-team-fall-tour-muderdolls-open

Joey: Yeah, I've got the rest of this Mayhem tour with ZOMBIE, then I've got Ozzfest [dates with MURDERDOLLS], a couple of Ozzfests, and some solo [MURDERDOLS] shows over in Europe, come back, and then the fall is gonna be [a package tour featuring] MURDERDOLLS, ALICE COOPER [and] ROB ZOMBIE for the fall run, which is Gruesome… Well, it's not the Gruesome Twosome tour now, since the MURDERDOLLS [is gonna be part of the package]. So I'm [pulling double duty] during the fall [tour playing with both MURDERDOLLS and ROB ZOMBIE]. Then after that, November [will be] MURDERDOLLS [in] Europe, then — I think; I'm not totally sure — there might be some ZOMBIE stuff in December. Then after that's MURDERDOLLS all next year, besides the studio stuff with Al, and then we'll see where I'm at at that point.

davidis138
07-24-2010, 12:57 AM
dates announced soon maybe???

bt11763
07-24-2010, 05:59 AM
yeah that's what they were saying

JLRedWing13
07-24-2010, 10:27 AM
I can't wait to finally see Alice Cooper.

Sanitarium78
07-24-2010, 11:59 AM
I can't wait to finally see Alice Cooper.

You won't be diappointed at all. Cooper is one of the best live performers of all time. I hope they have Cooper headline this because when I saw them in May he was sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Zombie that his show was nothing after trying to follow Cooper.

Cooper is a legend and a rock icon and should only be opening for a select few in the music world. I do like Zombie but i'm sorry he's nowhere near that status at all.

ravenheart
07-24-2010, 03:47 PM
For fuck sake will someone club Rob Zombie over the fucking head and make him tour Europe. It's been 11 years and counting.

DethMaiden
07-24-2010, 04:36 PM
For fuck sake will someone club Rob Zombie over the fucking head and make him tour Europe. It's been 11 years and counting.

I read in an interview around 2005 that said he has no plans to go back because he just doesn't like being there. So, uh, don't get your hopes up.

Shame, because he's an amazing live performer and one of my favorite concerts. ;)

TonyD
07-30-2010, 11:37 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/reviewpics/halloweenhootenanny.jpg
So far:
Sep. 30 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre
Oct. 01 - San Diego, CA - Harrah's Rincon
Oct. 02 - Tuscon, AZ - Anselmo Valencia Amphitheater

jhdeity
07-30-2010, 12:34 PM
You won't be diappointed at all. Cooper is one of the best live performers of all time. I hope they have Cooper headline this because when I saw them in May he was sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Zombie that his show was nothing after trying to follow Cooper.

Cooper is a legend and a rock icon and should only be opening for a select few in the music world. I do like Zombie but i'm sorry he's nowhere near that status at all.

Well said

Travis The Dragon
07-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Since MN. doesn't have an amphitheatre, this probably won't come here.

daimonos
07-30-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm hoping that with the new hockey arena in Pittsburgh this will come here.

davidis138
07-30-2010, 06:54 PM
I need to get paid so I can jump on some good tickets for the Gibson

DementedX14
08-09-2010, 06:11 AM
All "Halloween Hootenanny" tour dates featuring ROB ZOMBIE, ALICE COOPER and MURDERDOLLS:

Sep. 30 - Los Angeles, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre
Oct. 01 - San Diego, CA - Harrah's Rincon
Oct. 02 - Tucson, AZ - Anselmo Valencia Amphitheater
Oct. 04 - Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre
Oct. 06 - Kansas City, MO - Independence Event Center
Oct. 07 - St. Charles, MO - The Family Arena
Oct. 08 - Bloomington, IL - U.S. Cellular Coliseum
Oct. 12 - Binghamton, NY - Broome County Arena
Oct. 14 - Portland, ME - Cumberland County Civic Center
Oct. 15 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun
Oct. 16 - Worcester, MA - DCU Center
Oct. 19 - Roanoke, VA - Roanoke Performing Arts Theater
Oct. 20 - Nashville, TN -Nashville Municipal Auditorium

DethMaiden
08-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Oct. 08 - Bloomington, IL - U.S. Cellular Coliseum

Wrong Bloomington. :flame: :flame:

bt11763
08-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Oct. 15 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun

fuck yes.

makethemsuffer12
08-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Oh great, just fuck over New York once again.

Metal_Head
08-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Oct. 16 - Worcester, MA - DCU Center

:party:

Sanitarium78
08-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Oh great, just fuck over New York once again.

You could always travel to Binghampton to see it. Still that's very unusual that there's nothing in the NYC/Jersey area at all. Is this it or are more dates coming?

I hope Cooper changes up the set this time around. I like the set he's been doing but it just seems he hasn't changed it that much in awhile now.

makethemsuffer12
08-09-2010, 09:13 AM
You could always travel to Binghampton to see it. Still that's very unusual that there's nothing in the NYC/Jersey area at all. Is this it or are more dates coming?

I hope Cooper changes up the set this time around. I like the set he's been doing but it just seems he hasn't changed it that much in awhile now.

Binghamton is way too far. The closest to me is Connecticut, but that's a three hour trip with a ferry fee included.

TonyD
08-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Fuck LA. Oh well, I probably don't have the money to spend on this anyway.

Elazarus
08-09-2010, 11:41 AM

This is the reason why I'll never get to see Rob Zombie live! He's the reason I got into heavy metal music. Hellbilly Deluxe was the first metal/rock album I ever bought and have been wanting to him live since.

bt11763
08-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Binghamton is way too far. The closest to me is Connecticut, but that's a three hour trip with a ferry fee included.

bro the ferry is for suckers. you just take the cross island to I-95 and you're golden. i've been doing it all summer for work.

makethemsuffer12
08-09-2010, 01:10 PM
bro the ferry is for suckers. you just take the cross island to I-95 and you're golden. i've been doing it all summer for work.

Still though, I gotta find someone to take my ass hahaha. I'll probably have my licence by then, but there's no way that I'll be allowed drive there.

JLRedWing13
08-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Bleh. Oh well, Cooper will be back eventually...

RAZOR
08-16-2010, 07:11 PM
found two more dates for this on ticketmaster.

Oct. 9 - Youngstown, OH - Covelli Centre
Oct. 10 - Johnstown, PA - Cambria County War Memorial