23. Love The Way You Lie
24. Crack A Bottle
25. My Name Is
26. The Real Slim Shady
27. Without Me
28. Not Afraid

Encore:
29. Lose Yourself

Awesome show, he's a great performer, and during the D-12 songs he genuinely looked like he was having fun with the D-12 guys, and of course did a big tribute to Big Proof, R.I.P.

One very touching thing he did, there was a kid who was meant to see the show, but passed away the night before for whatever reason, Eminem dedicated a song to him and got everyone to take their lighters and phones out to make a huge big light show in the kids memory.

Also, I managed to get into this show for free, went up with no money and just my passport keys and phone, and managed to get a free wristband from the help-desk thanks to some creative acting ;)

bt11763
07-21-2010, 01:34 PM
INB4

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii237/cbc82/Shitstorm.jpg

that aside, i like shady.

Montsegur
07-21-2010, 01:45 PM
I bet your neck is sore from all the head-banging and mosh pits.

Indestructible
07-21-2010, 01:51 PM
The only rapper worth listening to in modern rap. You dont find good rap much anymore.

bt11763
07-21-2010, 01:53 PM
The only rapper worth listening to in modern rap. You dont find good rap much anymore.

Not entirely true, but pretty damn close. :agree:

DethMaiden
07-21-2010, 01:53 PM

I don't even like seriously addressing you, so please know how serious I am. You would love Immortal Technique. Check out Revolutionary, Volume 2. A lot of the lyrics are crazy shit you believe, but the music is awesome. Check out this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg

JRA
07-21-2010, 02:12 PM

Fuck that, I'd rather listen to Outkast.

tikorn
07-21-2010, 02:13 PM
i tough the site was METAL setlist. not try to offense but
in this comunity whor cares about eminem

Indestructible
07-21-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't even like seriously addressing you, so please know how serious I am. You would love Immortal Technique. Check out Revolutionary, Volume 2. A lot of the lyrics are crazy shit you believe, but the music is awesome. Check out this song:

The rap with truth and meaning is underground and the rap that I think is just making people stupid is known to everyone.

That immortal technique song I completley agree with it.

christopher
07-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Awesome setlist. I'm going to see him at Epicenter Fest in September. I hope keeps Airplanes Part II. B.O.B. is on the bill too, so that would be cool if he came out for that song.

Indestructible
07-21-2010, 02:42 PM
1. Won't Back Down
4. W.T.P.
6. No Love
7. So Bad
12. Fight Music
15. Airplanes Part II
19. Forever
21. Cinderella Man
22. Beautiful
23. Love The Way You Lie
28. Not Afraid

I assume these are from the new album or D-12 songs.

rjturtle9
07-21-2010, 02:42 PM
i tough the site was METAL setlist. not try to offense but
in this comunity whor cares about eminem

And so, it begins...

But back to the setlist, I have been wanting to see Eminem since like 5th grade, and I may finally get my chance at Epicenter. I cannot wait.

mankvill
07-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Never liked Eminem ever.

;_; omg not metul

IrritatedTrout
07-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Love the Way You Lie is his best song.

TonyD
07-21-2010, 03:07 PM

This

mastodon421
07-21-2010, 03:11 PM
There is too much Recovery material in the set but I would love to see Eminem at some point.

Div
07-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Recovery wasnt that bad... but regardless I think live rap is pretty stupid

DethMaiden
07-21-2010, 04:06 PM

This. The second part, anyway. I've seen live videos of rappers, and it's really retarded. They're doing karaoke to their own stuff.

Div
07-21-2010, 04:09 PM

Lil wayne would disagree with you.

And what the hell, I love this fucking guy http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=lDwWvQYPYzk

mankvill
07-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Lil wayne would disagree with you.

And what the hell, I love this fucking guy http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=lDwWvQYPYzk

div posting form his cell phone ITT

ChildrenofSodom
07-21-2010, 04:47 PM

DON'T TELL HIM ABOUT IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE!!!! YOU'RE RUINING ALL THE THINGS I LOVE!!! HE ALREADY TOOK MY FORMER POLITICAL IDEOLOGY...DONT LET HIM KILL RAP FOR ME!!!!

Indestructible
07-21-2010, 04:55 PM
DON'T TELL HIM ABOUT IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE!!!! YOU'RE RUINING ALL THE THINGS I LOVE!!! HE ALREADY TOOK MY FORMER POLITICAL IDEOLOGY...DONT LET HIM KILL RAP FOR ME!!!!

The only one ruining rap and political ideology for you is yourself. I think we can debate politics intelligently. Our views seem to be opposite so it will work.

Dextrimental
07-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Its the best setlist you'll get from him I think. And he played with an actual band, so it was kinda like seeing a really dumbed down RATM.

To the comment about head-banging and mosh pits, the crush was actually pretty bad, it was worse than most metal gigs I've been to. And Faithless were on before him, they got the crowd jumping quite a bit!

Those going to see him, you're in for a good show.

Wizzbang11
07-21-2010, 05:20 PM
The only one ruining rap and political ideology for you is yourself. I think we can debate politics intelligently. Our views seem to be opposite so it will work.

I think Cameron could debate politics intelligently, but to do it intelligently you must actually know what you are talking about on the subject at hand; you don't even bother looking into the other viewpoints and base all your ideas (at least you appear to) on 'patriot' literature and conspiracy theorists.

Indestructible
07-21-2010, 05:29 PM
You can make a new section called Nonmetal setlists

DethMaiden
07-21-2010, 05:44 PM
You can make a new section called Nonmetal setlists

Actually not a bad suggestion. Maybe that way we can keep setlist tags.

Div
07-21-2010, 05:50 PM
div posting form his cell phone ITT

fuck. didnt know it wouldnt show up right for pc users.

anyway, heres who meant to link to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDwWvQYPYzk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHg4GQqmWhA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EzzGrWxGHk&feature=related

btw this is your new overlord:

http://erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/android-logo-white.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
07-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Actually not a bad suggestion. Maybe that way we can keep setlist tags.

I concur. We certainly don't want Eminem showing up in the tag cloud, but I think people would be interested in seeing setlists from nonmetal bands.

Pavo, if you're out there, hear our calls!

Div
07-21-2010, 06:21 PM
This. The second part, anyway. I've seen live videos of rappers, and it's really retarded. They're doing karaoke to their own stuff.

yea, the music doesnt really fit in with a concert environment, i always thought of it more as background music for casual activities like driving or being at a club/bar.

JRA
07-21-2010, 06:29 PM

Wait...YOU like Eminem AND Lil Wayne? :eek:

I refuse to believe you are the real Div. You are an imposter and I demand you give us back the real Div or i will Pain Series your ass!

I seriously hope this is sarcasm. And if it is, fuck you for using it, as it's pathetic. :tp:

Div
07-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Wait...YOU like Eminem AND Lil Wayne? :eek:

I refuse to believe you are the real Div. You are an imposter and I demand you give us back the real Div or i will Pain Series your ass!

go for it, pain series makes me hard :egrin:

daimonos
07-21-2010, 07:25 PM
I do agree that Eminem is one of the few good rappers these days, but I thought his new one blew pretty hard. Anyways this looks like a good set and I would enjoy this for sure. (fa sho?)

Is he gonna do an American tour?

oh yeah, I like DMX too :D

ChildrenofSodom
07-21-2010, 07:42 PM
I seriously hope this is sarcasm. And if it is, fuck you for using it, as it's pathetic. :tp:

It wasn't. I do still like listening to Immortal Technique, despite not agreeing with him on some things.

elturtleboy
07-21-2010, 07:45 PM
I actually like eminem. Fuck Lady caca/icpeepee

JRA
07-21-2010, 08:24 PM
It wasn't. I do still like listening to Immortal Technique, despite not agreeing with him on some things.

Well if him listening to immortal technique is going to "ruin" him for you, then you are fucking pathetic. Indestructible listens to just about every band I love and it doesn't ruin it for me at all.

ChildrenofSodom
07-22-2010, 04:15 AM
Well if him listening to immortal technique is going to "ruin" him for you, then you are fucking pathetic. Indestructible listens to just about every band I love and it doesn't ruin it for me at all.

I WAS FUCKING KIDDING ABOUT THAT! And even if I wasn't, its none of your business.

ShatteredFlame
07-22-2010, 05:46 AM
Immortal Technique sucks...well hes not a bad mc but its all about fuck bush every 2 songs, like who the fuck cares anymore? Also Outkast's first 3 or so albums were classic.

Still love Eminem. And Recovery has to be the only album this year that I love.

So who wants me to post Rock the Bells setlists?

JRA
07-22-2010, 07:11 AM
So who wants me to post Rock the Bells setlists?

I'll take FUCK YES! for $1000 Alex. Do it in General Chat though.

Indestructible
07-22-2010, 07:32 AM
but its all about fuck bush every 2 songs, like who the fuck cares anymore?

Thats one of the things that makes him a good rapper. bush and chenys administration might be over but until they die or are put in jail for life for countless numbers of war crimes there will always be people to talk shit about them and that is fine by me. I like any music that tells the truth about what is really going on.

The Green and Black
07-22-2010, 07:47 AM
This thread scares me. :eyes:

But hell yes to the following message! :D

btw this is your new overlord:

http://erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/android-logo-white.jpg

evildeadjedi
07-22-2010, 08:18 AM

This

x infinity x infinity

I actually liked Eminem's first few albums but I have not liked his latest stuff. Give me Outkast or The Roots any day!

InPatient5100
07-22-2010, 11:29 AM
x infinity x infinity

I actually liked Eminem's first few albums but I have not liked his latest stuff. Give me Outkast or The Roots any day!

I totally agree bro

elturtleboy
07-22-2010, 12:05 PM

Whats cooler than being cool?

Div
07-22-2010, 12:17 PM
But hell yes to the following message! :D

atleast one person here knows whats up :D

evildeadjedi
07-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Whats cooler than being cool?

ICE COLD!

rjturtle9
07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
ICE COLD!

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

evildeadjedi
07-22-2010, 02:07 PM
alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

And we gon' break this thing down in just a few seconds

ChildrenofSodom
07-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Immortal Technique sucks...well hes not a bad mc but its all about fuck bush every 2 songs, like who the fuck cares anymore? Also Outkast's first 3 or so albums were classic.

Well, the songs were written during the Bush regime, so....that might explain it. Also, he doesn't just rap about Bush.

300%_Density
07-23-2010, 11:35 PM
*Long Post Warning*

Ok so now that this thread is out there I feel I can finally let this story out since there is mention of D12 now. Me & about 8 or 9 people went to Tulsa b/c D12 was there. We went for the comedic aspect and it was only $12, seriously... They played at a small place called The Marquee (since there is maybe 3 people here that have ever been there before). The rational part of my brain tells me "ok fairly big rap group" better get there pretty soon. I was first person from our caravan to actually walking inside. Take 3 steps and am doubled over in laughter. They have "local" rappers on stage at that time. I mean this literally... he looked like he was like 13 and there were 3 people in the place, literally just 3. Eventually I picked myself up off the ground.

Fast forward. The DJ is tryin to get the crowd hyped up, at this point there are literally like 30-35 people. You could have heard a pin drop. When D12 finally came out they came out on stage and the look on their faces was worth the $12 alone. The amount of time they were actually on stage was less than "headlining" sets that were posted from JFAC or Cattle Decapation in terms of minutes. I don't recall them ever doing an actual full song as well. As soon as their last song was over they literally vanished off stage, no words just headed to their van. And then to make things even better one of the girls that went w/ us was very intoxicated and actually ran to the alley to meet them. She starts mouthing a couple of the guys from D12 and we pull her away and look at the D12 guys and we shake our heads like "god we are really sorry she came back here before we caught her" they still had a good sense of humor though. So yes I can say I don't get rap concerts either.

This kinda felt like therapy b/c I've been holding back that story since last September and really couldn't find a way just to throw that in a related topic. Thanks for letting me get that out *here let me hand my metal card in now*

rjturtle9
07-24-2010, 12:30 AM
And we gon' break this thing down in just a few seconds

Now don't have me break this thang down for nothin'. Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior. Gimme some suga', I am your neighbor!