PDA

View Full Version : High on Fire -- Hamilton, Ontario -- July 20th, 2010

bobisdead911
07-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Great set, they didn't play an encore cuz the crowd was too weak, I was really hoping for Bastard Samurai but they didn't play it. Skeletonwitch was good but not my cup of tea, and Priestess I know their old stuff but haven't been following them since so I don't have a complete set.

Fire, Flood & Plague
Devilution
How Dark We Pray
Hung, Drawn & Quartered
Rumours of War
Blood From Zion
Frost Hammer
Cometh Down Hessian
Snakes For The Divine

First time seeing them, and it needs not to be said that they rule live, although I went deaf because it was such a small place and they crank their guitars. They would be even more epic if they played the intros to a lot of these songs though, like Hessian.

TonyD
07-20-2010, 10:43 PM
First time seeing them, and it needs not to be said that they rule live, although I went deaf because it was such a small place and they crank their guitars. They would be even more epic if they played the intros to a lot of these songs though, like Hessian.

This x10
They really need to be playing longer headlining sets. Obviously it's intense but 75 minutes or less is pretty lame.

The Pantangler
07-20-2010, 11:06 PM
How many times did Skeletonwitch's lead singer say "THIS ONE'S ABOUT SATAN!!!"?

bobisdead911
07-21-2010, 02:39 PM
How many times did Skeletonwitch's lead singer say "THIS ONE'S ABOUT SATAN!!!"?

haha only once, but the one thing they have goin for them is they say "Eat some fucking pussy!" at the end lol