PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'Now Playing' Thread Part XX

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 04:56 PM
BONEHEAD
Grand Guignol
Naked City

:lol:

Anyone who has seen the movie "Funny Games" knows this song...

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Institutionalized
Still Cyco After All These Years
Suicidal Tendencies

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Possessed
Still Cyco After All These Years
Suicidal Tendencies

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 06:42 PM
This Love...
Vulgar Display of Power
PANTERA
:rocker::rocker:

DethMaiden
11-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Cherry Pie
Warrant

Holy fuck, this actually rules! :rocker:

Indestructible
11-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Goetia
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 07:27 PM
FLOODS.....
The Great Southern Trendkill
PANTERA

Nick_to_the_face
11-10-2010, 07:39 PM
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Too bad not many people here seem to enjoy the more "Viking metal/fantasy" era they had in the eary to late 90s :(

i happen to love it :fist:

The Sword
Blood on Ice
Bathory

I do prefer the more black metal stuff though

Nick_to_the_face
11-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Tommy the Cat
Sailing The Seas of Cheese
Primus :cool:

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 07:56 PM
i happen to love it :fist:

The Sword
Blood on Ice
Bathory

I prefer the more black metal stuff though

Right on brother! :fist:
Yes I totally agree about the early black metal/Thrash Metal era, My favorite album by Bathory is Blood Fire Death but Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods and Nordlan I and II are some of the most epic metal albums ever made...and I Literally mean the word....EPIC...no other band has ever captured the sound Quorthon was able to with these albums....Quorthon puts so much goddamn emotion and passion into those albums from the keyboards to the guitars to everything...even his voice....and trust me that guy doesn't have the best voice in the world if you ask me:tp:

what's your favorite 90s album by Bathory? For me it is a tie between Hammerheart and Twilight of The Gods.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Beneath The Remains
Beneath The Remains
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Mass Hypnosis
Beneath The Remains
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:03 PM
The Rift
Roorback
Sepultura
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:
"Man is not alone in this world and mankind's not completely absurd. Breaking new ground to build a new grow" - Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Fighting On
Dante XXI
Sepultura

maidenpriest
11-10-2010, 10:12 PM
The Last Candle (Live)
Imaginations Through the Looking Glass
Blind Guardian

Weird to hear Marcus do a guitar solo.

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Dark Wood of Error
Dante XXI
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Against The Innocent
Demo Dysentery 87'
Pestilence

ALL HAIL Martin van Drunen

Sepultura69
11-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Fight the Plague
Penance Demo 87
Pestilence

mankvill
11-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Need
Slaughter Of The Soul
At The Gates

The perfect melodic death metal record and one of the best all-around death metal records of all time.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 06:13 AM
JAZZ...we got it..
Low End Theory
A Tribe Called Quest
:cool:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Can I Kick It?
greatest hits compilation
A Tribe Called Quest

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 06:39 AM
8 Million Stories
Midnight Marauders
A Tribe Called Quest

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Sound of the Police
Return of the Boom Bap
KRS one

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Vermillion Pt. 2 - Slipknot

I still like this song for some reason.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 07:54 AM
ANTI n***er Machine
Fear of a Black Planet
Public Enemy

daimonos
11-11-2010, 08:01 AM
Dimmu Borgir
Abrahadbra
Dimmu Borgir

I figured that I need to at least listen to this album to justify all the hate I've given it so far. They're relying way too much on the orchestra these days. Take that away and all it is is shitty riffs.

My opinion: :barf:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 08:02 AM
Don't Believe The Hype
It takes A Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
Public Enemy

Its too early for me to be listening to loud ass metal music. I like to start my day off with Militant black music :cool:

gabo03
11-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Chronicles Of Thy Astral Blood
...Of The Night
Satanic Warmaster

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 08:27 AM
I Stand Accused
MUSE SICK IN HOUR MESS AGE
Public Enemy

JRA
11-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Where The Slime Live
Domination
Morbid Angel

daimonos
11-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Dopesmoker
Dopesmoker
Sleep

A Masterpiece.

Starting my journey now... see you in an hour and three minutes :stoned:

bt11763
11-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Dopesmoker
Dopesmoker
Sleep

A Masterpiece.

Starting my journey now... see you in an hour and three minutes :stoned:

:drool:

Swamp Spells
Witchtanic Hellucinations
Acid Witch

oh.....my.....GOD. THIS FUCKING RULES :eek:

Fires Of Sedition
11-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Driving Down The Darkness
The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand
DevilDriver

Nick_to_the_face
11-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Dimmu Borgir
Abrahadbra
Dimmu Borgir

I figured that I need to at least listen to this album to justify all the hate I've given it so far. They're relying way too much on the orchestra these days. Take that away and all it is is shitty riffs.

My opinion: :barf:

YES. thats another reason why Dimmu is just dead in my book...

now here we go...

Puritania
Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
Dimmu Borgir

Nick_to_the_face
11-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Right on brother! :fist:
Yes I totally agree about the early black metal/Thrash Metal era, My favorite album by Bathory is Blood Fire Death but Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods and Nordlan I and II are some of the most epic metal albums ever made...and I Literally mean the word....EPIC...no other band has ever captured the sound Quorthon was able to with these albums....Quorthon puts so much goddamn emotion and passion into those albums from the keyboards to the guitars to everything...even his voice....and trust me that guy doesn't have the best voice in the world if you ask me:tp:

what's your favorite 90s album by Bathory? For me it is a tie between Hammerheart and Twilight of The Gods.

I..cannot choose...
I love all Bathory :fist:
ok not all but most :fist:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 10:50 AM
I..cannot choose...
I love all Bathory :fist:
ok not all but most :fist:
good answer. Works for me:fist:

Fires Of Sedition
11-11-2010, 10:52 AM
11 Silver
Black Rain
Ozzy Osbourne

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Punishment Divine
A Night at the Opera
Blind Guardian

Such a badass song.

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Mentally Blind
Individual Thought Patterns
Death

maidenpriest
11-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Punishment Divine
A Night at the Opera
Blind Guardian

Such a badass song.

mankvill
11-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Blinded By Fear
Slaughter Of The Soul
At The Gates

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Deadwing
Deadwing
Porcupine Tree

Natrlhi
11-11-2010, 12:30 PM
She Was the Universe
Anthropocentric
The Ocean

Oh, okay, I get it. This is the "heavy" counterpoint to Heliocentric. Not as good.

Edit: Eh, maybe not, still not as good. Need to hear the whole thing though. If it's actually awesome and this is one of the weaker tracks I'd have no problem putting two Ocean albums in my top ten this year.See, this is some classic / heavy The Ocean right here. Granted, not everybody may like it, but this is definitely the sound I think of when I think about albums such as Aeolian and Precambrian (well...disc one, anyway). It does include some of the new clean vocals, though - which is NOT typical of their older material, but on this song at least, I like it. At least the vocals fit the music (which is pretty good, IMO).

Anthropocentric
Anthropocentric
The Ocean

I'm starting to think they might not have had two great albums in them this year...I don't know, I somewhat like this track. It's actually a lot more reminiscent of Heliocentric than I had expected, since this album was supposed to be a whole lot heavier. It's a decent album opener, methinks - although it's a little bit long for that purpose (almost ten minutes...:eek:).

Heaven TV
Anthropocentric
The Ocean

Man, this is seriously no Heliocentric. This song is downright annoying.In certain places, yes. It has its good moments, too. It's definitely not one of my favorites, though.

The Grand Inquisitor II: Roots & Locusts
Anthropocentric
The Ocean

Now this...this is just flat out guad. Firmament, Part 2 anyone?

Fires Of Sedition
11-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Arbeit Macht Fleisch
Heartwork
Carcass

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Arbeit Macht Fleisch
Heartwork
Carcass

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

But I must say....Heartwork is far from there best work....that would have to go to Symphony of Sickness

Fires Of Sedition
11-11-2010, 12:46 PM

But I must say....Heartwork is far from there best work....that would have to go to Symphony of Sickness

Never heard anything from them other than Heartwork :eyes:

Limb From Limb
Beyond The Permafrost
Skeletonwitch

daimonos
11-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Gylfaginning
Frost
Enslaved

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Never heard anything from them other than Heartwork :eyes:

Limb From Limb
Beyond The Permafrost
Skeletonwitch

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :eek:

Do me a huge favor and check this shit out then. This is there best album. Came out in 89'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrsdTWbJiiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-VuqwXsuPo&feature=related

You can't even compare that pussy softcore bullshit "Heartwork" to this masterpiece. Tell me how you like them? I was lucky enough to hear BOTH those songs live in concert when I saw Carcass play in march of 2009. Exodus and Suffocation where the opening acts. The best part about the show was that one of our good friends works at a metal store so his boss gave him like 12 free tickets and he hooked us all up!...I didn't have to pay a single dime:D

Not only that but It was epic cause this was Carcasses first show in California since there break up in 1993' so it was a really big deal for us, we are all big carcass heads. And not only that but during there set Bill Steer said they would not be coming back to America to tour....ever...again...So it was a really special night for us...

Then again I might just be wasting my time telling you this cause chances are you are not a big carcass fan *seeing how heartwork is the only album you know by them*

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Abyss Within My Soul:rocker:
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 01:39 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :eek:

Do me a huge favor and check this shit out then. This is there best album. Came out in 89'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrsdTWbJiiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-VuqwXsuPo&feature=related

You can't even compare that pussy softcore bullshit "Heartwork" to this masterpiece. Tell me how you like them? I was lucky enough to hear BOTH those songs live in concert when I saw Carcass play in march of 2009. Exodus and Suffocation where the opening acts. The best part about the show was that one of our good friends works at a metal store so his boss gave him like 12 free tickets and he hooked us all up!...I didn't have to pay a single dime:D

Not only that but It was epic cause this was Carcasses first show in California since there break up in 1993' so it was a really big deal for us, we are all big carcass heads. And not only that but during there set Bill Steer said they would not be coming back to America to tour....ever...again...So it was a really special night for us...

Then again I might just be wasting my time telling you this cause chances are you are not a big carcass fan *seeing how heartwork is the only album you know by them*

Okay, I'm a big Carcass fan, they're my favorite death metal band, but shut the fuck up.

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 01:40 PM
See, this is some classic / heavy The Ocean right here. Granted, not everybody may like it, but this is definitely the sound I think of when I think about albums such as Aeolian and Precambrian (well...disc one, anyway). It does include some of the new clean vocals, though - which is NOT typical of their older material, but on this song at least, I like it. At least the vocals fit the music (which is pretty good, IMO).

I don't know, I somewhat like this track. It's actually a lot more reminiscent of Heliocentric than I had expected, since this album was supposed to be a whole lot heavier. It's a decent album opener, methinks - although it's a little bit long for that purpose (almost ten minutes...:eek:).

In certain places, yes. It has its good moments, too. It's definitely not one of my favorites, though.

The Grand Inquisitor II: Roots & Locusts
Anthropocentric
The Ocean

Now this...this is just flat out guad. Firmament, Part 2 anyone?

Yeah, that's one of the better tracks. I'd say it's split about 50/50 between good tracks and bad tracks, and most of the good tracks are only "good" because less than half of their content is bad. :lol: I'm not too big on old Ocean, and I thought that the incredibly awesome Heliocentric would be a harbinger of things to come. Guess not, oh well.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Okay, I'm a big Carcass fan, they're my favorite death metal band, but shut the fuck up.

WHY YOU GOTTA HATE? Heartwork is not even close to there best work. Symphony of Sickness and Necroticism - Descanting the Insalubrious completely and totally demolishes that album :cool:

Natrlhi
11-11-2010, 01:55 PM
WHY YOU GOTTA HATE? Heartwork is not even close to there best work. Symphony of Sickness and Necroticism - Descanting the Insalubrious completely and totally demolishes that album :cool:I'll just tell you right now, bro - you're not going to win this one. It's a debate that's old as the hills on this board. Some of the folks on here just can't get into the original Carcass grindcore sound - be it because of the low production value or the harsh vocals or whatever - but plain and simple...it's not gonna happen. Under the heading "choose your battles", I suggest you just walk away from this one.

By the way, I enjoy Symphonies quite a bit, and Necroticism is pretty awesome as well. Heartwork isn't bad, it's just very different from their previous albums. It really isn't even fair to compare Heartwork to Symphonies (because they're so different), which is another reason I don't even bother arguing about it with anybody anymore.

EDIT: tl;dr...I own and love every Carcass album except Swansong. :barf: ;)

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 01:58 PM
I love Symphonies. I love Necroticism. I think Necroticism is better than Heartwork. But Heartwork is still fucking fantastic.

Hell, I even like Reek and Swansong enough to grant Carcass "favorite DM band" status. But hating on Heartwork just baffles me.

Natrlhi
11-11-2010, 01:59 PM
I love Symphonies. I love Necroticism. I think Necroticism is better than Heartwork. But Heartwork is still fucking fantastic.

Hell, I even like Reek and Swansong enough to grant Carcass "favorite DM band" status. But hating on Heartwork just baffles me.Can't disagree with any of this. You go, boy. :fist:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 02:00 PM
I'll just tell you right now, bro - you're not going to win this one. It's a debate that's old as the hills on this board. Some of the folks on here just can't get into the original grindcore sound - be it because of the low production value or the harsh vocals or whatever - but plain and simple...it's not gonna happen. Under the heading "choose your battles", I suggest you just walk away from this one.

By the way, I enjoy Symphonies quite a bit, and Necroticism is pretty awesome as well. Heartwork isn't bad, it's just very different from their previous albums. It really isn't even fair to compare Heartwork to Symphonies (because they're so different), which is another reason I don't even bother arguing about it with anybody anymore.

Forsure man, I hear ya loud and clear:fist:

Its a damn shame cause I'm the total Opposite. I hate Swamsong and I fucking hate Heartwork. I hate both those albums with a passion

Am I wierd for loving Carcasses first album? I know it has some of the worst production value ever put on a record next to some of the old Hellhammer demos but thats what I love about em'....that super low down muddy gritty Production is what makes it special :cool:

Not only that, but when I saw Carcass in concert, some of those songs off of "Reek of putrefaction" sounded fucking amazing LIVE....especially Genital Grinder:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Hope I dont get any hate for that, I didn't know about the whole history about how this has been debated before, I'm new here:cool:

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 02:10 PM
The Heart Beneath
Vanity/Nemesis
Celtic Frost

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Since we are on the subject. I was going to ask you Dethmaiden and Natrlhi....did you guys ever catch Carcass in 2008/2009 when they went on there first American tour since 1993? I gotta say, after seeing those fuckers in concert, Bill Steer and Jeffrey Walker can still play those oldies to perfection....especially Bill Steer!!! The only bummer about that show was that Suffocation was one of the opening bands, and sadly I had no idea who the fuck they where at the time. Long story short I became a Fan after there set was over....holy hell they destroyed shit up

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Since we are on the subject. I was going to ask you Dethmaiden and Natrlhi....did you guys ever catch Carcass in 2008/2009 when they went on there first American tour since 1993? I gotta say, after seeing those fuckers in concert, Bill Steer and Jeffrey Walker can still play those oldies to perfection....especially Bill Steer!!! The only bummer about that show was that Suffocation was one of the opening bands, and sadly I had no idea who the fuck they where at the time. Long story short I became a Fan after there set was over....holy hell they destroyed shit up

We were at the same show in Cleveland in March 2009! Fucking amazing show, one of the best sets I've ever seen. Front row eyeball to eyeball with Bill Steer all night. More than made up for Suicide Silence's infecting of the bill.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 02:31 PM
We were at the same show in Cleveland in March 2009! Fucking amazing show, one of the best sets I've ever seen. Front row eyeball to eyeball with Bill Steer all night. More than made up for Suicide Silence's infecting of the bill.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I totally forgot all about Suicide Silence!!! They came on right before Suffocation but that was me and my friends excuse to have a smoke break/bathroom breakl!!!....At least now i put my short term memory to use!!! Agreed?:lol:

also what day was your show? The Carcass show that me and my friends went to was on the 28th of March :D.....did I mention I got free tickets for that show :D

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 02:48 PM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I totally forgot all about Suicide Silence!!! They came on right before Suffocation but that was me and my friends excuse to have a smoke break/bathroom breakl!!!....At least now i put my short term memory to use!!! Agreed?:lol:

also what day was your show? The Carcass show that me and my friends went to was on the 28th of March :D.....did I mention I got free tickets for that show :D

I believe it was the 14th of March 2009, but don't call me on it. Suffocation didn't play, the bill was Carcass, Suicide Silence, Samael, and Psycroptic.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 02:52 PM
I believe it was the 14th of March 2009, but don't call me on it. Suffocation didn't play, the bill was Carcass, Suicide Silence, Samael, and Psycroptic.

For my Show it was Carcass, Exodus, Suffocation, Suicide Silence, White Chapel, Toxic Holocaust, Samael, Decriept Birth, The Faceless and a couple of shitty local bands....

The show started at like 3 pm and ended at like 2:30ish AM in the morning....Carcass came out at exactly 1 am.....Epic Epic Night...except for the part with White Chapel and Suicide Silence :(

Nick_to_the_face
11-11-2010, 02:54 PM
"this one is for the ones who went to church!"

Repulsive Salvation
Breathing The Fire
Skeletonwitch

treghet
11-11-2010, 03:10 PM
For my Show it was Carcass, Exodus, Suffocation, Suicide Silence, White Chapel, Toxic Holocaust, Samael, Decriept Birth, The Faceless and a couple of shitty local bands....

The show started at like 3 pm and ended at like 2:30ish AM in the morning....Carcass came out at exactly 1 am.....Epic Epic Night...except for the part with White Chapel and Suicide Silence :(

If you're talking about California Metalfest III, Suicide Silence didn't play that. But Repulsion did. :cool:

daimonos
11-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Abyss Within My Soul:rocker:
Eparistera Daimones
Triptykon

The Heart Beneath
Vanity/Nemesis
Celtic Frost

You're on the right path, buddy.

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Patriot Games
Rubicon
Tristania

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 04:52 PM
The Philosopher:horns:
Death

JRA
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM
The Philosopher:horns:
Death

yes he is indeed.

Painkiller (live)
Live In Anaheim
Halford

Probably the last time he was ever truly "the Metal God." :(

as for the Carcass debate I missed earlier, say what you will about Heartwork but nobody who likes Chaos AD and Roots has any business calling anything "softcore." If anything Heartwork was how those albums should have sounded.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 05:43 PM
If you're talking about California Metalfest III, Suicide Silence didn't play that. But Repulsion did. :cool:

Really? I'm certain Suicide Silence was at this Tour. Fuck if I know. I was out side most of the day time and night time smoking and drinking with the rest of my fellow metal heads to give a fuck on who was performing at the Main Stage. In fact I only went once during the Mainstage before the main 3 acts *CARCASS, Exodus and Suffocation* to see what was going on....I just remember White Chapel was performing and I left after about 30 seconds of there performance...

Beside we all only went to see Carcass and thats it... so none of us really gave a shit on who was performing that night. We just wanted to see Jeff and Bill steer tear fucking shit up...and we successfully did.:rocker:

So sue me If I got one shitty little information wrong...beside I think thats a good thing SS didn't play:cool:

JRA
11-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Dallas 1PM
Strong Arm of the Law
Saxon

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Obfuscation
The Great Misdirect
Between the Buried & Me

One of the RAs in my dorm just knocked on my door and asked me to turn the music down. Didn't know it was that loud.....great song to expose my floor to, at least.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 05:49 PM
yes he is indeed.

Painkiller (live)
Live In Anaheim
Halford

Probably the last time he was ever truly "the Metal God." :(

as for the Carcass debate I missed earlier, say what you will about Heartwork but nobody who likes Chaos AD and Roots has any business calling anything "softcore." If anything Heartwork was how those albums should have sounded.

Bitch please...:cool:

CHAOS A.D is anything but Soft. You need to pull that stick out of your bung hole. I will agree with you on Roots Bloody Roots. That album is just plain bad:cool:

But don't talk shit on Chaos A.D. "Biotech is Godzilla" is anything But soft. Its a brutal Mix of Hardcore Punk and Groove Metal..

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Wicker Man
Brave New World
Iron Maiden

:rocker:

rjmartinez91
11-11-2010, 06:09 PM
^^^^ :rocker:

Losfer Words :drool:
Powerslave
Iron Maiden

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Propaganda:rocker::rocker::rocker:
Chaos AD
Sepultura

PowerMaiden
11-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Time
Persistence Of Time
Anthrax

:flame:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

evildeadjedi
11-11-2010, 06:49 PM
The :dgrin:
Nucleus
Dawnbringer

Holy shit!
:drool: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :shred:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Propaganda:rocker::rocker::rocker:
Chaos AD
Sepultura

I SALUTE YOU :fist:
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I am a probably one of a few people here that doesn't hate you....Not because of your opinions or because of your history....simply because...well....I'm fucking new to this forum/board and it would just be silly and retarded of me to hate on you for no apparent reason.

Plus coming from someone who use to have a very heavy past history with Hallucinogens *To be more specific, LSD*...I Like to make peace....not war :cool:

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Cancer of The Soul
Nightmares Made flesh
Bloodbath

I hate death metal but I like this band.

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I SALUTE YOU :fist:
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I am a probably one of a few people here that doesn't hate you....

I don't hate him.

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
Everywhere We Go
Kenny Chesney

If Pandora plays this song one more time, I'm going to throw a brick through a window.

DethMaiden
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
The :dgrin:
Nucleus
Dawnbringer

Holy shit!
:drool: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :shred:

One of the best metal songs of the year.

ONE EVENING I AWAKENED TO A DEVIL IN MY HOME
I DROWNED HIM IN THE WATER
I GROUND HIM WITH A STONE
I BURNED HIM IN THE FIRE
THREW THE ASHES IN A HOLE
BUT SOMEWHERE IN THE WOODS THAT NIGHT HE SOMEHOW GOT MY SOUL

Crystal Mountain
Symbolic
Death

Now, I've only probably heard half to sixty percent of the Death songs that exist, but I can't imagine one is better than this. :rocker: :rocker: :drool:

bt11763
11-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Lost
Enemy of the Sun
Neurosis

Indestructible
11-11-2010, 07:06 PM
I don't hate him.

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
Everywhere We Go
Kenny Chesney

If Pandora plays this song one more time, I'm going to throw a brick through a window.

Want good country listen to garth brooks

Mind War:rocker:
Roorback
Sepultura

evildeadjedi
11-11-2010, 07:27 PM
One of the best metal songs of the year.

ONE EVENING I AWAKENED TO A DEVIL IN MY HOME
I DROWNED HIM IN THE WATER
I GROUND HIM WITH A STONE
I BURNED HIM IN THE FIRE
THREW THE ASHES IN A HOLE
BUT SOMEWHERE IN THE WOODS THAT NIGHT HE SOMEHOW GOT MY SOUL

Crystal Mountain
Symbolic
Death

Now, I've only probably heard half to sixty percent of the Death songs that exist, but I can't imagine one is better than this. :rocker: :rocker: :drool:

Hell yes it is! This is the first time I heard it and it completed floored me!

Pretty much all Death is awesome in my opinion.

JRA
11-11-2010, 07:34 PM
the title track of that album

Sign of Satan
Burning The Witches
Warlock

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Want good country listen to garth brooks

WAYYYYY ahead of you. ;)

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee

ChildrenofSodom
11-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Civil War
Guns N Roses

JRA
11-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Death From Above
Fistful of Metal
Anthrax

Well hello there, Stained Class (verse vocal melody). Also since when does Neil Turbin sound like Paul Stanley?

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Death Around The Corner...
Me Against The World
2pac aka Tupac Amaru Shakur R.I.P

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Outlaw
Me Against The World
Tupac Shakur

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Trading War Stories
All Eyez on Me
2PAC

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 10:09 PM
On This I Stand
First Born
Eydea And Abilities

R.I.P. Eyedea:blaze:

maidenpriest
11-11-2010, 10:29 PM
What Tomorrow Knows/Garden of Grey
Year of the Voyager
Nevermore

I really wish they would play this live consistently, Garden of Grey is particularly badass.

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 10:29 PM
R.I.P.(Rest In Pain)
Schizophrenia
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Bestial Devastation
Bestial Devastation 85' EP
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Desperate Cry
Arise
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Moloko Mesto
A-Lex
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Sadistic Values
A-Lex
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Bullet The Blue Sky *U2 Cover*
Revolusongs EP
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 11:13 PM
More Then Meets The Eye..
Fear, Emptiness, Despair
Napalm Death

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Cauterization
Leave Scars
Dark Angel

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Buried Alive
Black Metal
Venom

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Buried By Time and Dust
De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Mayhem

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 11:44 PM
The Watcher
On Parole
Motörhead

A Perfect song to smoke a fatty to....:stoned:

Sepultura69
11-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Sweet Leaf
Master of Reality
Black Sabbath

:stoned:

mankvill
11-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Ritual
Opus Eponymous
Ghost

This song, this BAND, is like crack.

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Halo
The Blackening
Machine Head

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Eye Of The Beholder
And Justice For All...
Metallica

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 07:27 AM
Disciple
God Hates Us All
Slayer

Perfect way to start the morning off :rocker:

Nick_to_the_face
11-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Crystal Mountain
Symbolic
Death

fuck ya :fist:
thats my favorite death song

Infernal Death
Scream Bloody Gore
Death

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Nailed Down
Inside The Machine
This Ending

gabo03
11-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Powerslave
Iron Maiden

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Save Ourselves
Chimaira
Chimaira

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Payback
God Hates Us All
Slayer

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Arise From The Cementary
Hell On Earth
Toxic Holocaust

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Daimonos
Evangelion
Behemoth

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Cult
Christ Illusion
Slayer

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Killing Fields
Divine Intervention
Slayer

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Three Dimensional Aperture
Buried In Oblivion
Into Eternity

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Torn From The Womb
Mental Funeral
Autopsy

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Left Hand Path
Left Hand Path
Entombed

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Godeye
12 Gauge
Kalmah

The_jman
11-12-2010, 09:22 AM
This is the time
this is the time (single)
Epica

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:23 AM
GODLY BEINGS
Slowly We Rot
Obituary
:fist:

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Slowly We Rot
Slowly We Rot
Obituary

this is the epitome of death metal

I wish they would play more songs off this album. When I saw them last year in September they only played 2 songs off that album :(
Awesome concert none the less. Goatwhore, Warbringer and Krisisiun all braught there a games that night :rocker::rocker:

Nick_to_the_face
11-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Hate Crew DeathRoll
Hate Crew DeathRoll
Children of Bodom

Ready for this weekend :rocker:

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Tiempos De Guerra
Reqviem
Masacre

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Skeletons Of Society
Seasons In The Abyss
Slayer

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Skeletons Of Society
Seasons In The Abyss
Slayer

:rocker: Right on man. That song sounds 10000 times better live in concert then in the album version...The guitars have so much more raw power and energy, I can't explain it. Did you manage to catch Slayer play the entire "Seasons" album this year during the summer or during the end of October? They toured twice for the album.. I went to both tours. The first leg of the tour is easily one of the greatest metal shows I have ever been to...the 2nd one...Not so much :( that show was just plagued with technical difficulties. The only band that sounded great that night was Anthrax and I dont really care for anthrax :(

Nick_to_the_face
11-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Bodom After Midnight
Follow the Reaper
Children of Bodom

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Didn't get a chance to go, unfortunately. Really hoping the Big Four comes somewhere close.

Absolute Sole Right
Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
Dimmu Borgir

treghet
11-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Falso Profeta
Invocaciones Demoniacas
Morbosidad

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Mexico Barbaro
Mexico Barbaro
TRANSMETAL

Fires Of Sedition
11-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Olympus Is Forgotten
The Farthest Reaches
Son Of Aurelius

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Cosmo Canyon
Final Fantasy 7 soundtrack
Final Fantasy 7 OST

:eyes:

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Mindwar:rocker:
Roorback
Sepultura

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Mindwar:rocker:
Roorback
Sepultura

I know you hate death metal but dude you should Check out "Schizophrenia". Its easily one of Seps best records :rocker:

You should do yourself a favor and go on on youtube or some music file site and check out the song Escape to The Void. :cool:

Or better yet the 50 second acoustic track "The Abyss" :cool:

mastodon421
11-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Sadistic Magician
The Art Of Partying
Municipal Waste

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Fuerza Invisible
Amanecer En El Mausoleo
TRANSMETAL

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Amanecer En El Mausoleo
Amanecer En El Mausoleo
TRANSMETAL

The Godfathers of Mexican/Latin Heavy Metal:rocker::rocker::rocker:

ravenheart
11-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Metal Will Never Die (featuring Ronnie James Dio)
Bitten By The Beast
David Rock Feinstein

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Temor a la Cruz
Amanecer En El Mausoleo
TRANSMETAL

ravenheart
11-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Metal Will Never Die (featuring Ronnie James Dio)
Bitten By The Beast
David Rock Feinstein

:boohoo:

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Toxico Industrial
Zona Muerta
TRANSMETAL

TonyD
11-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Ugh bass headache from listening to too Sleep with a subwoofer.

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Septico Y veneracion
El infierno De Dante
TRANSMETAL

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 04:52 PM
DAMAGE INC
Master of Puppets
METALLICA

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Vinterblot
Nordland I
BATHORY

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Multinational Corporations
Scum
Napalm Death

"Multinational Corporations Genocide of the starving Nations"

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Life?
Scum
Napalm Death

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 05:22 PM
:horns:Circle Of Snakes
Circle Of Snakes
DANZIG:horns:

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Thirteen:horns:
Danzig 6:66 - Satans Child
Danzig

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Over The Wall
The Legacy
Testament

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Over The Wall
The Legacy
Testament

Do you Wear the Mark
Danzig III: How the Gods Kill
DANZIG

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 05:36 PM
The Haunting
The Legacy
Testament

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Going Down To Die
Danzig 4
DANZIG

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Apocalyptic City
The Legacy
Testament

I remember Testament was originally suppose to play this entire album for the American Carnage tour with Slayer/Megadeth back in August. I wonder why they decided to bail out on playing the album :confused:

maidenpriest
11-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Apocalyptic City
The Legacy
Testament

I remember Testament was originally suppose to play this entire album for the American Carnage tour with Slayer/Megadeth back in August. I wonder why they decided to bail out on playing the album :confused:

think they ended up doing it on Megadeths RIP tour instead when Slayer had to back out cus of Tom's surgery.

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Eyes Of The Insane
Christ Illusion
Slayer

JRA
11-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Kick Out The Jams
Renegades
Rage Against The Machine

Eh, not as good as I remember.

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 06:42 PM

I know you hate death metal but dude you should Check out "Schizophrenia". Its easily one of Seps best records :rocker:

You should do yourself a favor and go on on youtube or some music file site and check out the song Escape to The Void. :cool:

Or better yet the 50 second acoustic track "The Abyss" :cool:
Ill check that out. Im missing 3 Sepultura albums. All I need is, Schizophrenia, Nation and Dante XXI.

mankvill
11-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Kick Out The Jams
Renegades
Rage Against The Machine

Eh, not as good as I remember.

MC5 version is best!

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Ill check that out. Im missing 3 Sepultura albums. All I need is, Schizophrenia, Nation and Dante XXI.

You need to also get Arise and Beneath The Remains...those 2 are some of the greatest thrash albums ever made...You said earlier in another thread you wanted to get into more thrash...well there ya go buddy.:cool:

maidenpriest
11-12-2010, 08:15 PM
You need to also get Arise and Beneath The Remains...those 2 are some of the greatest thrash albums ever made...You said earlier in another thread you wanted to get into more thrash...well there ya go buddy.:cool:

i think he meant that those 3 were the only ones that he doesnt have, meaning he has those lol ;)

A.D.I/Horror of It All
Among the Living
Anthrax

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Metal Gods
British Steel
Judas Priest

Indestructible
11-12-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm trying to find a song, I heard it on some radio station so I dont know the name of the song or the band. All I can tell you is that they growl and use clean vocals, I think one of the lines in the song is shattered by machine gunfire(something like that).

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Saints In Hell
Stained Class
Judas Priest

"The streets run with blood from the mass mutilation
As carnage took toll for the bell

Abattoir, abattoir, mon dieu quelle horreur
For a time is was like second hell"

One of Priest's Greatest songs...

maidenpriest
11-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Saints In Hell
Stained Class
Judas Priest

"The streets run with blood from the mass mutilation
As carnage took toll for the bell

Abattoir, abattoir, mon dieu quelle horreur
For a time is was like second hell"

One of Priest's Greatest songs...

One of Priest's greatest albums ever.

Lone Justice
Spreading the Disease
Anthrax

best Anthrax album imo

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 08:46 PM

One of Priest's greatest albums ever.

Lone Justice
Spreading the Disease
Anthrax

best Anthrax album imo

I would say Priests Greatest is a tie between Stained Class and Sinner..

Speaking of which

Here Come The Tears...
Sin After Sin
Judas Priest

:(

Priest are the ultimate band when it comes to making epic, sad Yet Very Heavy music

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Planet Caravan
FAR BEYOND DRIVEN
Pantera

RIP Dimebag :,/

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills
FAR BEYOND DRIVEN
Pantera

"I SERVE TOO MANY FUCKING MAAAAAAASTERS?!!?!?!"
:rocker::rocker::flame::eyes::axe::grim: :bowdown::headoff::chair:

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Floods...
The Great Southern Trendkill
Pantera

In my opinion this is there greatest song....so goddamn dark and haunting.......and Dimes Solo at the end of the song is just chilling...:(

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Schism
Lateralus
Tool

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Intolerance
Undertow
Tool

"I AM NOT INNOCENT, YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT!! NO ONE IS INNOCENT!!!"

:( fuck I still cant believe I missed there tour this Summer, and this song was on the setlist

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Weak and Powerless
Thirteen Step
A Perfect Circle

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Gravity
Thirteen Step
A Perfect Circle

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Crime
Thirteen Step
A Perfect Circle

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:06 PM
the package
Thirteen Step
A Perfect Circle

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Hooker With A Penis
Ćnema
Tool

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Chromatic Death
Speak English Or Die
S.O.D.(Stormtroopers Of Death)

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Speak English Or Die
Speak English Or Die

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Fuck the Middle East
Speak English Or Die

Sepultura69
11-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Death Trap
INFERNAL OVERKILL
Destruction

ravenheart
11-13-2010, 02:13 AM
Yeah, OK, you can stop spamming now.

mastodon421
11-13-2010, 05:41 AM
Daylight Dies
As Daylight Dies
Killswitch Engage

ravenheart
11-13-2010, 06:43 AM
The One
Infected
Shakra

makethemsuffer12
11-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Homage for Satan
The Stench of Redemption
Deicide

makethemsuffer12
11-13-2010, 06:53 AM
A Skull Full of Maggots
Eaten Back to Life
Cannibal Corpse

mastodon421
11-13-2010, 07:06 AM
You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic
What Seperates Me From You
A Day To Remember

Indestructible
11-13-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm trying to find a song, I heard it on some radio station so I dont know the name of the song or the band. All I can tell you is that they growl and use clean vocals, I think one of the lines in the song is shattered by machine gunfire(something like that).

No one wants to help me figure out the song.?

PlaysWithKnives
11-13-2010, 07:48 AM
No one wants to help me figure out the song.?

Just google the lyrics

makethemsuffer12
11-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Just google the lyrics

I did it for him. No Survivors by God Dethroned came up.

Indestructible
11-13-2010, 08:06 AM
I did it for him. No Survivors by God Dethroned came up.
You're right.
When I googled the lyrics too, God Dethorned came up but the song was Poison Fog.

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Yeah, OK, you can stop spamming now.

I'm not spamming. I'm just posting some tunes that I'm listening to.:cool:

Spamming would be if I posted the last 2 pages of me just saying random stupid bullshit. :cool:

This Next song is dedicated to you Ravenheart

You Talk Too Much
Raising Hell
Run DMC

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Call from the Grave
Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Bathory

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Beneath the Waves
War Without End
Warbringer

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Starbreaker
Sin After Sin
Judas Priest

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Limb From Limb
Exhume and Exhort
Viogression

ravenheart
11-13-2010, 11:14 AM
London Leatherboys
Balls To The Wall
Accept

ravenheart
11-13-2010, 11:16 AM
I'm not spamming. I'm just posting some tunes that I'm listening to.:cool:

Yeah, one after the other in quick succession, with no one commenting in between. That's spamming by definition.

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah, one after the other in quick succession, with no one commenting in between. That's spamming by definition.

Quick sessions??? I just post a song I'm listening to and when the song is over I go to the next one. Quit Hating' :cool:

Stay Tuned
Daily Operation
Gang Starr

Nick_to_the_face
11-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Premonition
Black Swans and Wormhole Wizards
Joe Satriani

DethMaiden
11-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Secrets All Men Keep
The Bad Wife
Julie Christmas

Daaaaaaaaammit I thought I had it down to ten albums. Not now.

mankvill
11-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Eyes & Teeth
Surrounded By Thieves
High On Fire

Derelict
11-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Shattering Swords
Crogacht
Suidakra

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 02:21 PM
A Better Tomorow
WU TANG FOREVER
Wu Tang Clan

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Metropolis
Overkill
Motörhead

DethMaiden
11-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Fear on the Bridge (Upon the Boiling Sea I)
Advance and Vanquish
3 Inches of Blood

I miss the 3IOB that wrote songs like this. :(

DementedX14
11-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Saw You Drown
Discouraged Ones
Katatonia

ShatteredFlame
11-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Veins
Nostril
Igorr

Incredible!

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 09:58 PM
Depress
In the Name of Suffering
EYEHATEGOD

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Man Is Too Ignorant To Exist
In The Name Of Suffering
EYEHATEGOD

Sepultura69
11-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Flash of The Blade
Powerslave
Iron Maiden

ravenheart
11-14-2010, 04:05 AM
Look At The World
Global Warning
Jon Oliva's Pain

hailthecrisis
11-14-2010, 06:33 AM
Mother of Light
Consign to Oblivion
Epica

daimonos
11-14-2010, 07:24 AM
Witchcult Today
Witchcult Today
Electric Wizard

DethMaiden
11-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Precious Jerusalem
A Night at the Opera
Blind Guardian

Surprisingly, this doesn't make me want to write my paper about American press coverage of the First Zionist Congress any more.

JRA
11-14-2010, 08:32 AM
:eyes:

The Swarm
Terminal Spirit Disaese
At The Gates

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 08:44 AM
Today Was A Good Day
The Predator
Ice Cube

its way too early for me to be blasting metal :cool:

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Black Sunday
Stress: The Extinction Agenda
Organized Konfusion

JRA
11-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Today Was A Good Day
The Predator
Ice Cube

its way too early for me to be blasting metal :cool:

Real men start their day getting out of bed with Flight of Icarus.

Under A Serpent Sun
Slaughter of the Soul
At The Gates

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Its past noon, jackass.

Real men start their day getting out of bed with Flight of Icarus.

Under A Serpent Sun
Slaughter of the Soul
At The Gates

Its only 10 AM Over here. Not Noon :cool:

YOU TALK TOO MUCH
Raising Hell
RUN DMC

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide
6 Feet Under
Grave Diggaz

JRA
11-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Its only 10 AM Over here. Not Noon :cool:

YOU TALK TOO MUCH
Raising Hell
RUN DMC

I realized that about a minute too late. Also, there's no song on Raising Hell called You Talk Too Much.

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 09:30 AM
I realized that about a minute too late. Also, there's no song on Raising Hell called You Talk Too Much.

Oh wow did you actually go through the trouble of going on Wikipedia to read up the tracklist or something?....Or wait....Do you even listen to Hip Hop Music?? I thought most of the people on this board consisted of closed minded one track minded fools that listen to one genre of music :cool:

anyways

Code Of The Streets
HARD 2 Earn
Gang Starr

DethMaiden
11-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Oh wow did you actually go through the trouble of going on Wikipedia to read up the tracklist or something?....Or wait....Do you even listen to Hip Hop Music?? I thought most of the people on this board consisted of closed minded one track minded fools that listen to one genre of music :cool:

anyways

Code Of The Streets
HARD 2 Earn
Gang Starr

Jesus Christ, dude. STOP INSTIGATING! People would not give you shit if you didn't constantly try to get them to.

JRA
11-14-2010, 09:33 AM
tracklisting off the top of my head

Peter Piper
Its Tricky
My Adidas
Walk This Way
Is it Live
Perfection
Hit It Run
Raising hell
Dumb Girl
You Be Illin
Proud To be Black

There's also a 50 second freestyle in there but I never cared about it. And I've been a proponent of classic hip hop long before you showed up, so shut your mouth.

World of Lies
Slaughter of The Soul
At The Gates

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 09:39 AM
tracklisting off the top of my head

Peter Piper
Its Tricky
My Adidas
Walk This Way
Is it Live
Perfection
Hit It Run
Raising hell
Dumb Girl
You Be Illin
Proud To be Black

There's also a 50 second freestyle in there but I never cared about it. And I've been a proponent of classic hip hop long before you showed up, so shut your mouth.

World of Lies
Slaughter of The Soul
At The Gates

I wouldn't know since I just joined these boards:cool:

And when you responded earlier awhile back on this thread about how you didn't enjoy or listen to groups such as Wu Tang Clan I just assumed you don't listen to hip hop music :cool:

Anyways

Defective Trip AKA TRIPPIN'
6 Feet Under
Grave Diggaz

JRA
11-14-2010, 09:44 AM
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/KevlarPaperclip/double-facepalm.jpg

WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER SAY I DIDN'T LISTEN TO WU-TANG?!?

Nausea
Slaughter of the Soul
At The Gates

Wow what a fitting title.

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 09:55 AM
WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER SAY I DIDN'T LISTEN TO WU-TANG?!?

C.R.E.A.M.
Enter the 36 Chambers
WU TANG CLAN

"CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME....CREAM GET THE MONEY...DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL"

There has to be atleast ONE PERSON in this entire forum that appreciates Wu Tang other then me:cool:

I'd say there's three (and that's excluding me).

Oh brother I give up. When you say you don't appreciate/listen to Wu Tang its kind of assuming that you dont listen to hip hop. Nothing in your posts indicates to me that you listened to Hip Hop...anyways I was wrong there you are you happy? You want me to buy you buy a fucking ice cream with a nice fancy Cone to top it off?

JRA
11-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Oh brother I give up. When you say you don't appreciate/listen to Wu Tang its kind of assuming that you dont listen to hip hop. Nothing in your posts indicates to me that you listened to Hip Hop...anyways I was wrong there you are you happy? You want me to buy you buy a fucking ice cream with a nice fancy Cone to top it off?

Excluding me as in "in addition to myself" as in I also listen to (and love) Wu-Tang Clan!

Triumph
Damned In Black
Immortal

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Welcome to Hell
Welcome To Hell
Venom

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Black Metal
Black Metal
Venom

DethMaiden
11-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Thorn
Nightfall in Middle-Earth
Blind Guardian

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 12:28 PM
A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh
Monotheist
Celtic Frost

IrritatedTrout
11-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Say Yeah
Sonic Boom
Kiss

maidenpriest
11-14-2010, 01:12 PM
The Maiden and the Minstrel Knight
A Night at the Opera
Blind Guardian

gabo03
11-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Paschendale
Death On The Road
Iron Maiden

mastodon421
11-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Towards Babylon
Demigod
Behemoth

IrritatedTrout
11-14-2010, 02:17 PM
The Evil That Men Do (live with Blaze)
Futureal single
Iron Maiden

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Death Trap
Infernal Overkill
Destruction

BloodoftheKings
11-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Hail Genocide
Bloody Pit of Horror
GWAR

This song kills :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Nightmare Anatomy
Waking into Nightmares
Warbringer

Sepultura69
11-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Goblins Blade
Breaking The Silence
Heathen

IrritatedTrout
11-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Holy Water
King of Fools EP
Edguy

Maiden33
11-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Holy Water
King of Fools EP
Edguy

Great track. Love the whole King of Fools EP actually. It kinda has everything I want out of Edguy (minus the longer, more epic shit) inside of 5 tracks. Was the first thing I heard from them (New World Messiah to be specific), and it just went from there.

mankvill
11-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Faithfully
Greatest Hits
Journey

Sepultura69
11-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Birth By Radiation
Luck of the Corpse
Deceased

Sepultura69