PDA

View Full Version : eBay auctions

DethMaiden
07-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Sorry, don't wanna spam here, but I know a lot of you guys would be interested in a lot of what I have up right now, so I'm making a thread. Basically, I'm selling all of my t-shirts that aren't mediums and 33 waist so I can force myself to always fit into them or I'll be a guy with no clothes. Good strategy, I know. Sweet band shirts that I don't really want to part with but am anyway up though, take a look, and maybe throw some bids my way if you like. Thanks team.

http://shop.ebay.com/primitive_future/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

DethMaiden
07-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Also, I shouldn't have done this so late on so little sleep. The descriptions are all really terrible and the name of the LeBron shirt auction has the word "JUDAS" in it.

b_halperin
07-14-2010, 01:26 AM
i really need to figure out how to bid on ebay! once i do that, i might be interested in some of the shirts.

TonyD
07-14-2010, 02:16 AM
Why don't you get fat again and I'll buy your mediums.

Natrlhi
07-14-2010, 06:05 AM
You're selling a lot of cool shit, brother. I've lost weight recently too, and some of my larger stuff is technically too big for me, but I like my clothes roomy anyway, and I like the stuff I've bought too much to part with it. You have more stones than I do for being willing to give this stuff up. :snivel:

Having said that, I would totally grab some of that stuff just to teach you a lesson ;), if it weren't for the size. I wear XXL at least, and with stuff that's worn and washed and possibly shrunk, I might even be on the lookout for XXXL. Damn you for being so svelte! Those Clutch, Carcass and Skeletonwitch shirts have my name written all over them, if only they were bigger!

es156
07-14-2010, 09:48 AM
Why don't you get fat again and I'll buy your mediums.

I was just thinking the same thing. :lol:

ChildrenofSodom
07-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Have you bought any new shirts? This is, like, all of your band shirts....kind of a bummer to see them go. I can't picture you in anything else.

DethMaiden
07-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Have you bought any new shirts? This is, like, all of your band shirts....kind of a bummer to see them go. I can't picture you in anything else.

So far I've only got some sports shirts, some mine, some Nick's. Gonna buy a Maiden shirt tomorrow, then get Clutch, Mastodon, Opeth, Rush, Immortal, and Carcass shirts online soon.

mastodon421
07-14-2010, 11:06 AM
I will most likely bid on that Red Chord shirt,maybe some others. You have a lot of awesome shirts.

evildeadjedi
07-14-2010, 12:29 PM
I would be all over ER Cavalry (lost my old one) and Iron Maiden Best of the Beast but L are too small for me. :(

Dextrimental
07-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Any chance you would be willing to ship to Ireland? Ill gladly take that Still Life shirt if you are! :)

DethMaiden
07-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Any chance you would be willing to ship to Ireland? Ill gladly take that Still Life shirt if you are! :)

Shipping will be a bit more but I'll ship anywhere in the world provided you pay the cost.

mankvill
07-14-2010, 06:00 PM
get fat! :mad:

Dextrimental
07-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Shipping will be a bit more but I'll ship anywhere in the world provided you pay the cost.

Yeah no problem! :)

DethMaiden
07-19-2010, 03:15 PM

One day left!

Not spammin' just sayin'.

illninoese
07-19-2010, 05:24 PM
The Red Chord and Alcest shirts are awesome. Too bad I wear Small. Those shirts would turn into dresses basically if I bought them.

A random question as well. Did anyone else know that you get a $10,000 limit on your PayPal account until they require you to buy one of their credit cards and use that for anything above the $10,000 limit? WTF is that bullshit?

DethMaiden
07-19-2010, 05:30 PM
The Red Chord and Alcest shirts are awesome. Too bad I wear Small. Those shirts would turn into dresses basically if I bought them.

A random question as well. Did anyone else know that you get a $10,000 limit on your PayPal account until they require you to buy one of their credit cards and use that for anything above the $10,000 limit? WTF is that bullshit?

$10,000 total or for one transaction? :eyes:

I would never have a use for the latter, and the former...well, if it turned out I spent that much on eBay I would probably take a monastic retreat and work in a dung harvesting facility or something because that's just shameful. :lol: So yeah, I guess I'm saying I don't care. ;)

idrinkwine732
07-19-2010, 05:36 PM

I would never have a use for the latter, and the former...well, if it turned out I spent that much on eBay I would probably take a monastic retreat and work in a dung harvesting facility or something because that's just shameful. :lol: So yeah, I guess I'm saying I don't care. ;)

In a slightly more eloquent way, this.

illninoese
07-19-2010, 05:45 PM

$10,000 for the lifetime use of PayPal I believe. My dad and I have bought some stereo equipment, pre-amps, speakers, etc so its totaled up to that over the past couple years.

DethMaiden
07-19-2010, 05:53 PM
$10,000 for the lifetime use of PayPal I believe. My dad and I have bought some stereo equipment, pre-amps, speakers, etc so its totaled up to that over the past couple years.

Ah, well, I don't spend that much money, let alone online, so that wouldn't really affect me. Sucks for you though! :(

illninoese
07-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Ah, well, I don't spend that much money, let alone online, so that wouldn't really affect me. Sucks for you though! :(

:agree:

ChildrenofSodom
07-19-2010, 07:08 PM
I only make 7g's a year at the pizza shop...I doubt I've even hit 500 in the two or three years I've been using paypal.

DethMaiden
07-21-2010, 04:05 PM

Some more stuff up. If anyone I'm shipping something from that last batch to is somebody on here, thank you. :fist: