Let The Guilt Go
Falling Away From Me (with piano intro)
Did My Time
Freak On A Leash
Blind
Shoots and Ladders
Clown
Got The Life

show was A LOT of fun. Hatebreed were definitely the most fun band of the day. biggest suprise who was actually a lot fun was Atreyu. Korn was great but generic songs for a setlist.

zerkz
07-11-2010, 04:05 AM
Interesting. Korns set was supposedly cut off due to them being late.. but even with being cut, its a good setlist. Shoots and Ladders? Was totally not expecting that.

Shadows Fall's was to be expected, although I was hoping to see something from Of One Blood. I'm curious to what the ?? song is. If new I'd really hope its My Demise.

I'm so glad 3IOB brought back Deadly Sinners, they didn't play it when they opened for In Flames and that was kind of a bummer.

zerkz
07-11-2010, 04:47 AM
I believe the ?? Shadows Fall song is "War".

evidence = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKKQ9uGfz58

CapnAwesome
07-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Thank you for posting this. I was debating going but seeing as how every band has a very typical, generic set, I think I'll pass on this tour. Especially LOG, play something different for a change...

jhdeity
07-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Hatebreed had to play more than 8 songs didn't they? That's only about half an hour...

Skinny Juice
07-11-2010, 06:51 AM
I understand that The Passing for Lamb of God is a cool & epic intro, however, when that's 1/8 of the set, you could have a cool & epic intro AND a badass opener if they opened with VIGIL. Their setlist is a little too generic, along with most the other bands :mrt:

Blackened12
07-11-2010, 07:02 AM
SICK!!!

CapnAwesome
07-11-2010, 07:57 AM
I understand that The Passing for Lamb of God is a cool & epic intro, however, when that's 1/8 of the set, you could have a cool & epic intro AND a badass opener if they opened with VIGIL. Their setlist is a little too generic, along with most the other bands :mrt:

Exactly, and with the Hourglass Anthology being released, you'd think they'd play either some of the unreleased tracks, bonus tracks, or older material. But whatevers...2007 was the last GREAT performance by them imo

bobisdead911
07-11-2010, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE=xStructualDefect;288734]Winds of Plague
--
newer song (i think)
Decimate the Weak
The Impaler
One Body Too Many
Angels of Debachery
Reloaded

exactly what they played EVERY time I saw them, I wish they would incorperate some other songs in their playlist, I havent known them to ever open with A Cold Day in Hell/Anthems. Hopefully if they're writing they'll change it up next time I see them, otherwise it's pointless.

TonyD
07-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Ehh I was gonna go today for the hell of it but I woke up with a cold yesterday. That and the short/shitty sets by Zombie and Lamb of God make it another last minute no-go.

Sanitarium78
07-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Hatebreed had to play more than 8 songs didn't they? That's only about half an hour...

That's only about 20 mins given how short their songs are. Aren't they headlining the second satge? I figured they would get around 35 mins or so. They can do at least 10 songs in that time if they just play straight through without much talking.

I'm not gonna give LOG any shit for not changing the set up at all. They don't do it when the play their own shows so why on earth would anyone expect them to do it when they only have like 35-40 mins?

I'm a little disappointed Shadows Fall isn't opening with My Demise still. Also, they need to get BATM out of there. They only got about a half hour to play, there's no time for a cover song. They got a lot of really good songs from their own catalog they can do instead.

zakksminime
07-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Updates with ****

Winds of Plague
--
newer song (i think)
Decimate the Weak
The Impaler
One Body Too Many
Angels of Debachery
Reloaded

Shadows Fall
--
King of Nothing
??
Thoughts Without Words
Still I Rise
Power of I and I
Bark at the Moon
Light That Blinds

Chimaira
--
The Venom inside**
??
Power Trip
Secrets of the Dead
Resurrection
Pure Hatred

Atreyu (might be missing 2)
--
Bleeding Mascara
Becoming The Bull
Right Side of The Bed
Someone's Standing on My Closet
Ravenous
Deanne the Arsonist****
Lip Gloss and Black

Hatebreed (no order)
--
To The Threshold
Defeatist
This is Now
Destroy Everything
Everyone Bleeds Now
In Ashes They Shall Reap
Live For This
I Will Be Heard (closer)

Rob Zombie (might be missing a few and everything after MHTH excluding Dragula are in no order)
--
Superbeast
Scum of The Earth
Living Dead Girl
More Human Than Human
House of 1,000 Corpses
Thunderkiss
Werewolf Women of the SS
Mars Need Women
Dragula

Korn (100% and in order)
--
Oildale
Here To Stay
Pop A Pill
Let The Guilt Go
Freak On A Leash
Blind
--
Shoots and Ladders
Clown
Got The Life

Lamb of God
--
The Passing
In Your Words
Set To Fail
Walk Me In Hell
Laid To Rest
Now You Got Something To Die For
Redneck
Black Label

Norma Jean
--
Memphis Will Be Laid to Rest (opener)
Bayonetwork**

3 Inches of Blood (partial)
--
Battles of Brotherhood
Trial of Champions
Silent Killer***
Deadly Sinners
Goatrider's Horde

5FDP (partial and no order)
--
Hard to See
The Bleeding
The Way of the Fist

show was A LOT of fun. Hatebreed were definitely the most fun band of the day. biggest suprise who was actually a lot fun was Atreyu. Korn was grear but generic songs for a setlist.

elturtleboy
07-11-2010, 11:43 AM
ugh me and RJTurtle and friends missed Chimaira and 3 Inches Of Blood due to alcohol in the parking lot:drinking:
Luckily i made it just in time for Hatebreed(main reason i went).
I got up to the front. And me being the dumbass iam saw the HB drumset and everything.Some major asshole told me and my buddy,"nah dude theyre playing on the other stage". My stupid ass belived it. :banghead:But luckily right away We knew we were getting fooled and got back to the front as I gave the same guy a dirty look. Hatebreed played and it was fuckin amazing. I was so thrilled to finally see them. After a while we reunited with Turtles gf and friends and we waited on the lawn rail. All of us kept making jokes on 5FDP for being lame. Lambchops came up and did a great job. Rob Zombie set was fuckin amazing. I recomend everyone who hasnt seen him to go ASAP. The only lame thing was he started his own Chant. Korn,me being a fan since I was 5,was strongly dissapointed. They started off slow but played the famous songs from the 90s so it was meh. Shoots and Ladders made me headbang like crazy. Over all a great show,but Rob shouldve headlined.

mankvill
07-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Heaviest band/song on this stupid tour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agdu9IQoywE)

undeadhunter235
07-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Winds of Plague
--
newer song (i think)
Decimate the Weak
The Impaler
One Body Too Many
Angels of Debachery
Reloaded

Shadows Fall
--
King of Nothing
??
Thoughts Without Words
Still I Rise
Power of I and I
Bark at the Moon
Light That Blinds

Chimaira
--
??
??
Power Trip
Secrets of the Dead
Resurrection
Pure Hatred

Atreyu (might be missing 2)
--
Bleeding Mascara
Becoming The Bull
Right Side of The Bed
Someone's Standing on My Closet
Ravenous
Lip Gloss and Black

Hatebreed (no order)
--
To The Threshold
Defeatist
This is Now
Destroy Everything
Everyone Bleeds Now
In Ashes They Shall Reap
Live For This
I Will Be Heard (closer)

Rob Zombie (might be missing a few and everything after MHTH excluding Dragula are in no order)
--
Superbeast
Scum of The Earth
Living Dead Girl
More Human Than Human
House of 1,000 Corpses
Thunderkiss
Werewolf Women of the SS
Mars Need Women
Dragula

Korn (100% and in order)
--
Oildale
Here To Stay
Pop A Pill
Let The Guilt Go
Freak On A Leash
Blind
--
Shoots and Ladders
Clown
Got The Life

Lamb of God
--
The Passing
In Your Words
Set To Fail
Walk Me In Hell
Laid To Rest
Now You Got Something To Die For
Redneck
Black Label

Norma Jean
--
Memphis Will Be Laid to Rest (opener)

3 Imches of Blood (partial)
--
Battles of Brotherhood
Trial of Champions
Deadly Sinners
Goatrider's Horde

5FDP (partial and no order)
--
Hard to See
The Bleeding
The Way of the Fist

show was A LOT of fun. Hatebreed were definitely the most fun band of the day. biggest suprise who was actually a lot fun was Atreyu. Korn was grear but generic songs for a setlist.

Didnt 3 inches of blood CLOSE with deadly sinners, oh and i think atreus song is called someones standing on my CHEST, not CLOSET haha

zerkz
07-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Heaviest band/song on this stupid tour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agdu9IQoywE)

Hrm. No. :dgrin:

TonyD
07-11-2010, 12:49 PM

This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp0cg91rK2o&feature=related)

xStructualDefect
07-11-2010, 01:18 PM
i edited the Shadows Fall setlist with adding War. my friend and I thought it was that song but we weren't sure at all. and that Hatebreed set is partial. i'm sure they played more songs but i'm not super familiar with all their songs. Hatebreed had to be one of the most fun live bands i've ever seen, and i'm not even a fan really. i will definitely check out them out next time they come around my area. and by the way most sets are missing a few songs, and most of them aren't in correct order.

CapnAwesome
07-11-2010, 01:29 PM
I havent known them to ever open with A Cold Day in Hell/Anthems.

I've seen them open with ACDIH/Anthems about 3 times. I personally think its funny that the majority of their set is of songs they've played for about 3 years. You'd think they'd actually play more Great Stone War material...

AnthG
07-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Korn played "Did my Time" as well I think.

mankvill
07-11-2010, 01:41 PM
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp0cg91rK2o&feature=related)

he still watches family guy /teehee

TonyD
07-11-2010, 01:57 PM
he still watches family guy /teehee

That was the Star Wars special, fyi :cool:
Edit: and what the fuck is wrong with Family Guy?

mankvill
07-11-2010, 02:01 PM
That was the Star Wars special, fyi :cool:
Edit: and what the fuck is wrong with Family Guy?

:chair:

TonyD
07-11-2010, 02:02 PM
:chair:

It's not good anymore because it became popular, fucking hipster?

rjturtle9
07-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Pretty good show. Rob Zombie really stole the show. Korn sucked!

treghet
07-11-2010, 02:11 PM
exactly what they played EVERY time I saw them, I wish they would incorperate some other songs in their playlist, I havent known them to ever open with A Cold Day in Hell/Anthems. Hopefully if they're writing they'll change it up next time I see them, otherwise it's pointless.

Judging by your comment I would say you're new to the deathcore craze. Before the second album was released they usually played that. I would know, I saw them a couple years back... :eyes:

JLRedWing13
07-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Solid set by Korn minus the new songs, I hope the songs they cut were older cuts too. Really looking forward to Zombie too.

mankvill
07-11-2010, 05:30 PM

Oh, I loved it when it was at the height of its popularity. It was hilarious.

I was also in seventh grade.

Magson13
07-11-2010, 05:42 PM
For Hatebreed's set, did you hear "When I wake up, the true nightmare begins!" in the middle of one of their songs? If so, that would be Smash Your Enemies, and if they played that, their set would be perfect, in terms of a festival set.

Sucks Korn cut their set, but unfortunately, if they get the full time, we'll likely see them out in Coming Undone, and then Evolution...... I would prefer Dead Bodies or something like that, but playing something is better than standing there doing nothing, I guess..... lol

Zombie's set is a bit short, even for 60 minutes..... But he does talk a lot to the crowd, right? And was there a John 5 solo? :3

Family Guy is only funny when you're not thinking. If I have my laptop on, I'l put Family Guy on, because it doesn't require attention to the television to actually get jokes across. There's no real writing to it.

TonyD
07-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Oh, I loved it when it was at the height of its popularity. It was hilarious.

I was also in seventh grade.

:rolleyes:
You also like Norma Jean and aren't in 7th grade.

DethMaiden
07-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Family Guy fucking sucks.

It's the Lamb of God of adult cartoons.

mankvill
07-11-2010, 07:26 PM
:rolleyes:
You also like Norma Jean and aren't in 7th grade.

he bashes on one of the best post-hardcore albums of all time /teehee

bt11763
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM

:light:

RustinPeace1113
07-11-2010, 09:46 PM
There is NO excuse for Lamb of God not to play a single song from "As The Palaces Burn" I don't care how short the set is.

TonyD
07-11-2010, 09:55 PM

It's the Lamb of God of adult cartoons.
Family Guy > Opeth
he bashes on one of the best post-hardcore albums of all time /teehee

Is that what they call deathcore now?
There is NO excuse for Lamb of God not to play a single song from "As The Palaces Burn" I don't care how short the set is.

+1
There is always room to fit in their best song, which happens to be 2 and a half minutes.

mankvill
07-11-2010, 10:00 PM

LOL

bt11763
07-11-2010, 10:02 PM

LOL

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

mankvill
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

get out of here whitey

mankvill
07-11-2010, 10:10 PM
power ranking of the Mayhem bands this year:

Norma Jean
Rob Zombie
3 Inches Of Blood
Chimaira
Hatebreed
Shadows Fall
Korn
In This Moment
Lamb Of God
Five Finger Death Punch
Winds Of Plague
Atreyu

I'd only pay to see the first 3

bt11763
07-11-2010, 10:21 PM

Norma Jean
Rob Zombie
3 Inches Of Blood
Chimaira
Hatebreed
Shadows Fall
Korn
In This Moment
Lamb Of God
Five Finger Death Punch
Winds Of Plague
Atreyu

ticketbastard is a bastard, so their prices have been going up as time goes by, but the lawn 4-pack offer is still pretty decent, like $20 each, which i would pay to see jsut one of the bands i want to see on the bill, so it's worth it to me. especially since i actually will get time to hang out and check out some of the booths/signings, unlike last year when it was like UH-AH-OHGOD MUST DO ALL OF THIS

300%_Density
07-12-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm not normally the bragging type but Mayhem Fest will be so much better as I won one of the VIP tickets for the OKC show so for once I can go give ticketbastard the finger and not have to pay them shit. For the thousands of dollars I've given them, this feels pretty good!!!! *Bragging is now over* I do feel for those having to give into them for Mayhem.

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 01:23 AM

Norma Jean
Rob Zombie
3 Inches Of Blood
Chimaira
Hatebreed
Shadows Fall
Korn
In This Moment
Lamb Of God
Five Finger Death Punch
Winds Of Plague
Atreyu

EPIC FUKKIN FAIL! 3IOB are boring as all hell live. 2 decent songs. Rating them over Hatebreed, LOG and Chimaira just proves total ignorance. I guess the Flaming Lips are more metal than Hatebreed too right? buahahahahaha

Magson13
07-12-2010, 03:11 AM
EPIC FUKKIN FAIL! 3IOB are boring as all hell live. 2 decent songs. Rating them over Hatebreed, LOG and Chimaira just proves total ignorance. I guess the Flaming Lips are more metal than Hatebreed too right? buahahahahaha

Saying 3IOB is boring live is like saying SLAYER is boring live. It's about the music, not the 'oh i can jump around, look at me, hurr durr'

mastodon421
07-12-2010, 04:14 AM
3 Inches Of Blood is great live boring is actually one of the last words I would use to describe a 3IOB performance.

DethMaiden
07-12-2010, 06:05 AM
3IOB were great live back in '07 but pretty lousy last year. It's that new album, it sucks the life right out of their performance.

But mank's list is pretty accurate, except I wouldn't pay money for anyone except Rob Zombie on the whole fucking failure of a festival. I literally laughed when I saw the bands announcement back whenever that was. KoRn? What year is this?

daimonos
07-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Norma Jean is fucking gay and 3 Inches of Blood used to be good. Rob Zombie and Lamb of God will be good shows. Korn will be entertaining.

That is all.

JuuKun
07-12-2010, 07:50 AM
EPIC FUKKIN FAIL! 3IOB are boring as all hell live. 2 decent songs. Rating them over Hatebreed, LOG and Chimaira just proves total ignorance.

I would love for someone to explain how liking 3IOB live more than LOG, Chimaira, or Hatebreed is IGNORANT...

Having seen 3IOB, Hatebreed, and LOG atleast twice each, I absolutely agree with ranking them above HB and LOG in...well, not just live, but everything else. Of course, I haven't seen them since 07 so I don't know how they've been recently, but I enjoyed them quite a bit both times I saw them.

CapnAwesome
07-12-2010, 07:56 AM
I would love for someone to explain how liking 3IOB live more than LOG, Chimaira, or Hatebreed is IGNORANT...

Having seen 3IOB, Hatebreed, and LOG atleast twice each, I absolutely agree with ranking them above HB and LOG in...well, not just live, but everything else. Of course, I haven't seen them since 07 so I don't know how they've been recently, but I enjoyed them quite a bit both times I saw them.

Idk...I've seen 3IOB twice, which doesn't do justice I know, but both times were...rather meh, maybe because I'm not too big on their music. I've seen Hatebreed 3 times, and LOG 5, and I can say that both absolutely destroy live. Especially 2007 and earlier

Natrlhi
07-12-2010, 08:25 AM

It's the Lamb of God of adult cartoons.Family Guy > Opeth

he bashes on one of the best post-hardcore albums of all time /teeheeIs that what they call deathcore now?
Burn, and double burn.

Family Guy is still teh shit (and you know how old I am), and Norma Jean is post-hardcore bordering way-too-close-for-comfort on deathcore.
(although it wasn't the worst thing I've ever heard in my life, I'll admit)

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 08:33 AM

I've seen 3IOB twice also. 1st time they were the 1st opener in 07 and were pretty good. The ungodly high vocals got to me after a few songs but they had stage presence and there was some real energy there. Music was dated but I like 80's sounding stuff.

The last time I saw them in 09 they played way too much stuff off the newest cd which was so repetative and monotonic that I was bored as hell and walked out to hang with the smokers. I came back in for their 2 best songs at the end and the drummer literally looked like he was asleep. The singer stood in the same place, never moving and I pretty lost all respect for them as a live band. They would be WAY down my list of those bands.

That's my take. Even if you don't like Hatebreed, Jamey Jasta is a great frontman. Dude is going nuts and really getting the crowd into their performances. Shaking hands, making eye contact, getting people screaming along and really raising the energy level through the roof. Same with LOG, Chimaira & Shadows Fall. All great live bands with great frontmen.

It's not even close dude...

xStructualDefect
07-12-2010, 09:34 AM
KoRn? What year is this?

they still have a pretty big fanbase today. definitely not as big as '99. a big majority of their fans that see them nowadays are in their mid-late 20's or early 30's.

as for the whole 3IOB debate; i thought they were very entertaining when they played older material like Trial, Deadly, and Goatriders, but when they played new material it wasn't that entertaining. i really think 3IOB was very out of place at Mayhem Fest this year, but they still did great.

DethMaiden
07-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Family Guy is still teh shit (and you know how old I am), and Norma Jean is post-hardcore bordering way-too-close-for-comfort on deathcore.

Yeah man if you like dated pop culture references, repetitive jokes that consist solely of doing a single thing until it's funny (see Peter hurting his knee or Stewie asking Brian about his book deal), political incorrectness that goes nowhere, and two minutes of asinine flashbacks and plot diversions for every five of actual plot, Family Guy is great.

If you like good television, though, it fucking sucks.

scott308
07-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Even if you don't like Hatebreed, Jamey Jasta is a great frontman. Dude is going nuts and really getting the crowd into their performances. Shaking hands, making eye contact, getting people screaming along and really raising the energy level through the roof.

Jasta does an excellent job working the crowd, keeping them engaged. I agree, he is a great frontman.

mankvill
07-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Burn, and double burn.

you people saying NJ is close to deathcore are either trying way too hard to troll me or just really, really, really stupid.

Magson13
07-12-2010, 12:06 PM
i really think 3IOB was very out of place at Mayhem Fest this year

Ya, they were out of place because they were only metal band a nufag and emocore shitfest.

Magson13
07-12-2010, 12:07 PM
you people saying NJ is close to deathcore are either trying way too hard to troll me or just really, really, really stupid.

Norma Jean isn't deathcore, but they're still awful. And for scene kids.

Crionics
07-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Here we go again! *eats popcorn*

evildeadjedi
07-12-2010, 12:10 PM

*cracks open a brew*

mankvill
07-12-2010, 12:13 PM

GET OUT OF HERE WHITEY!

mankvill
07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Norma Jean isn't deathcore, but they're still awful. And for scene kids.

Hey, their first album (and a smattering of songs since then) are a perfect blend of post-hardcore, mathcore, and metalcore (not the faggoty Killswitch Engage type, but the actual good kind that is a blend of "metal" and "hardcore") so if the scene kids like that shit, I'm okay with it.

I'm mankvill, I don't attack people personally who disagree with my tastes. That's jhdeity.

Crionics
07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
GET OUT OF HERE WHITEY!

I'm Indian...:eyes:

elturtleboy
07-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Family Guy > Opeth

:party:

And the only good bands that played(order imo):
Hatebreed
Rob Zombie
Lamb Of God
Korn(lousy set)
3 Inches Of Blood(missed them :()
Chimaira(missed them :/)

mankvill
07-12-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm Indian...:eyes:

!

Crionics
07-12-2010, 12:22 PM
!

:lol: The reason I first joined this forum was to comment on a thread that was for Rock in India when they booked the Backstreet Boys and some other non Rock/Metal person. That and I wanted to join a metal board.

mankvill
07-12-2010, 12:26 PM
:lol: The reason I first joined this forum was to comment on a thread that was for Rock in India when they booked the Backstreet Boys and some other non Rock/Metal person. That and I wanted to join a metal board.

Well, now we can't be friends. *shun*

jk :3 <3

Crionics
07-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Well, now we can't be friends. *shun*

jk :3 <3

Yass <3

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if Burzum played some shows and I went :lol:.

xStructualDefect
07-12-2010, 01:34 PM
another thing i got to admit is that Korn was a little disappointing. 3 new songs in a short set, and opening up with a new one was probably a bad idea. i understand why they always play the singles though. they're obligated to play the songs that everyone knows to appeal to the masses. the highlight of their set for me was Clown, too bad a lot of the crowd didn't know that song. and seriously Freak on a Leash and Got The Life have to be their most overrated songs ever. when i listen to Follow The Leader i usually skip those songs because there's much better tracks on it. but it's very understandable why they play them.

i still love Korn, but their festival sets are usually disappointing filled with hits.

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm still laughing about that Norma Jean video Mank posted. Dude actually goes MEOW! in the middle of a shitty breakdown. They would be better without the shittiest vocals on the entire tour. I kinda like some of the music.

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 01:43 PM
another thing i got to admit is that Korn was a little disappointing. 3 new songs in a short set, and opening up with a new one was probably a bad idea. i understand why they always play the singles though. they're obligated to play the songs that everyone knows to appeal to the masses. the highlight of their set for me was Clown, too bad a lot of the crowd didn't know that song. and seriously Freak on a Leash and Got The Life have to be their most overrated songs ever. when i listen to Follow The Leader i usually skip those songs because there's much better tracks on it. but it's very understandable why they play them.

i still love Korn, but their festival sets are usually disappointing filled with hits.

Clown is my favorite Korn song by a mile. Always has been. Apparently they're going to play longer sets I read but we'll see.

mankvill
07-12-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm still laughing about that Norma Jean video Mank posted. Dude actually goes MEOW! in the middle of a shitty breakdown. They would be better without the shittiest vocals on the entire tour. I kinda like some of the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9720uHPsWY

well they do have a different vocalist now.

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9720uHPsWY

well they do have a different vocalist now.

Seriously that dude is worlds better.

mankvill
07-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Seriously that dude is worlds better.

werd. the old guy is the vocalist for The Chariot now and they are pretty bad.

xStructualDefect
07-12-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKZOOoFstvc

Winds of Plague's wall of death. it was actually pretty good. a lot of people were falling over eachother so that's why no one is moving much in the front after the collision.

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKZOOoFstvc

Winds of Plague's wall of death. it was actually pretty good. a lot of people were falling over eachother so that's why no one is moving much in the front after the collision.

Found some more updates:

Zombie is missing my favorite song of his:

Demonoid Phenemenon

Chimaira is listed as:

Black Heart
Pleasure in Pain

as the 2 opening tracks before Power Trip

If anyone cares:

In this Moment

Just Drive
Blazin'
Beautiful Tragedy
Gunshow
Daddy's Falling Angel

Five Finger Douche Clowns

Burn it Down
Salvation
Hard to See
No One Gets Left Behind
Bad Company
The Way of the Fist
Never Enough
The Bleeding

JLRedWing13
07-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Korn's set had to be cut short at this show, so that's why they only played 11 songs...

xStructualDefect
07-12-2010, 05:28 PM
@jhdeity where'd you find that info from? i'm pretty sure it's legit though but just asking

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 07:14 PM
@jhdeity where'd you find that info from? i'm pretty sure it's legit though but just asking

setlist.fm

Ironically they posted another Korn setlist and it was almost the same as the one you had. They added Somebody Someone which is cool but 1 or 2 more would rule.

xStructualDefect
07-12-2010, 07:25 PM
i edited the setlists thanks a lot. i was just missing 2 Zombie songs apparently.

jhdeity
07-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Cool deal.

If anyone's going to the Jersey show, my boys Beyond The Scar are playing:

Seperate and Divide
Reap What You Sow
Ruination
The Mirror Reflects
Unannounced

They wrote a brutal new ending to Unannounced so I'll be curious to see how it goes over. Most of the songs are on their myspace page I think.

I'll probably miss 3IOB while unloading gear but would like to be able to catch their last 2 songs so might work the merch booth again. Free jager swag for all! hahahaha

marker
07-13-2010, 11:09 AM
I was at this show and I thought Korn was great for what time they had.The setlist could have been better obviously,but they couldn't have played or sounded better.This drummer they have blows away David Silvera,or whatever his name is.Jonathan's vocals were great also.Rob Zombie was really good,but Korn was better.Just my opinion.I actually went more for Zombie,but Korn surprised me.

evildeadjedi
07-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Clown is my favorite Korn song by a mile. Always has been.

Agreed

Magson13
07-13-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm glad Korn is playing Shoots and Ladders. At the Family Values 07 tour, Jonathan Davis did not play the bagpipes, which disappointed me....

zerkz
07-13-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm glad Korn is playing Shoots and Ladders. At the Family Values 07 tour, Jonathan Davis did not play the bagpipes, which disappointed me....

They did play Faget though.

xStructualDefect
07-13-2010, 12:21 PM
yea i don't think i've seen them do Shoots and Ladders since '06. it would've been nice to hear Dead Bodies, Need To, Good Good, and Faget like on the previous tour they just did.

Magson13
07-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Faget doesn't have any bagpipes in it though...?

JLRedWing13
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM
When I saw Korn last year, JD played a bagpipe solo going into Coming Undone.

zerkz
07-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Faget doesn't have any bagpipes in it though...?

My point is, Faget is a kickass song.

Epidemic Reign
07-13-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm going Friday in Phoenix... not stoked about the lineup, but fuck it, I got free tickets. I'm just going to switch off my musical taste-o-meter and bang my head to whatever plays, and enjoy the 115 degree solar beatdown. Fun fun.

MUCH more excited about seeing Soilwork and Death Angel in a couple weeks.

xStructualDefect
07-14-2010, 02:19 AM
lol i doubt anyone cares but i figured out the first 2 songs Winds of Plague played.

jhdeity
07-14-2010, 07:03 AM
I'm going Friday in Phoenix... not stoked about the lineup, but fuck it, I got free tickets. I'm just going to switch off my musical taste-o-meter and bang my head to whatever plays, and enjoy the 115 degree solar beatdown. Fun fun.

MUCH more excited about seeing Soilwork and Death Angel in a couple weeks.

I'm really jakked for that show too. New Soilwork is kicking my ass as I type this. Definitely Top 20 for 2010, Maybe Top 10 after just 1 listen.

Commenting on an earlier post, Shadows Fall playing Bark at the Moon with such a short set blows goats. I can name 15 SF songs off the top of my head I'd rather hear that that cover. Hell, I'd rather hear them cover Centre of Eternity if they feel the need to play something off Bark at the Moon.

I just don't get that...

mastodon421
07-14-2010, 07:16 AM
lol i doubt anyone cares but i figured out the first 2 songs Winds of Plague played.

I care thank you for posting that. Though I am bit disappointed they are only playing one song off The Great Stone War besides Earth.

AnthG
07-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Full Chimaira setlist from this show was apparently the following

Black Heart
Pleasure in Pain
Power Trip
Secrets of the Dead
Resurrection
Pure Hatred

I understand the song selection for a 30 minute set is never gonna please everyone, but if only one song from the Infection is gonna be played, at least go with Try to Survive or Disappearing Sun or something. Secrets of the Dead is probably the worst song on that album.

jhdeity
07-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Full Chimaira setlist from this show was apparently the following

Black Heart
Pleasure in Pain
Power Trip
Secrets of the Dead
Resurrection
Pure Hatred

I understand the song selection for a 30 minute set is never gonna please everyone, but if only one song from the Infection is gonna be played, at least go with Try to Survive or Disappearing Sun or something. Secrets of the Dead is probably the worst song on that album.

I'm shocked they play 3 off Resurrection and nothing off the S/T cd. Would rather hear Nothing Remains than 3 of those songs. Same with Severed...