View Full Version : Slayer -- Milan, Italy -- June 30th, 2010

larvtard
07-05-2010, 08:50 PM

ShatteredFlame
07-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Good review but yet kinda sad

mankvill
07-05-2010, 09:17 PM
I had never though about it before the show, but days later I realized that Slayer is known to have some sick fucking stage shows, with upside down crosses, blood, Auschwitz displays, etc. What a shame…

Yeah, maybe in 1986

mankvill
07-05-2010, 10:16 PM
oh shit, what is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMnM55Z7GU rotating upside-down crosses, and only 2009? :finger:

videoscreen =/= stage show!

and who goes to see Slayer for a stageshow!

makethemsuffer12
07-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Your parents are twats, just sayin'.

Also, you definately had waaaay too high expectations. Especially since Araya can't even headbang anymore.

To be honest, I was a little underwhelmed when I saw them on the Mayhem fest last year, but for me there were a few reasons that came into play;
1. I was tired/thirsty (After hours upon hours of waiting with Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, and Killswitch Engage playing in a row before Slayer's set, I think anyone would be fucking dead).
2. Manson fans in the crowd (Do I really need to explain?).

They still played a great set though. Hopefully when I see them next month with hopefully a real thrash crowd (considering it's them with Megadeth and Testament, I'm not so worried) it will be a better show.

idrinkwine732
07-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Slayer were fantastic on the first date of the Mayhem fest, just as I expected them to be, although I have lower expectations for Carnage.

makethemsuffer12
07-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I agree with you that dehydration can defiintely ruin a show (I've had first-hand experience with this)

Fucking tell me about it. So many awesome shows got fucked up for me because of tiredness/dehydration. Testament in Jersey last year, Lamb of God/As I Lay Dying, and the first time I saw Metallica (missed the first half of Puppets and a great spot to get water :mad:) comes to mind.

daimonos
07-06-2010, 09:04 AM
I was on the lawn for Slayer. Sure you can't really tell whats going on up there, or see the people clearly, but it's still fucking Slayer and they played a killer set, so I have no qualms about their performance at Mayhem, I'm just glad I got the chance to see metal legends that helped shape my interest in metal live. :rocker:

I would definitely like to see them sometime again though, but my dumbass city doesn't have anywhere for bands of that size to play.

makethemsuffer12
07-06-2010, 09:12 AM
that sucks about Metallica, hopefully you'll get another chance.

I saw them again last November, though it was in seats, which was pretty lame, especially the fans. That's the one thing I hate about Metallica; the stupid "fans" that go to their shows but only know the fucking singles from the Black Album. Really, I must have been the only person in my section headbanging and singing along to "Fight Fire With Fire" and "Whiplash." The next time they come around I'm probably gonna have to get a goddamn Metclub account, so I can actually get GA.

daimonos
07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Also, they're going to Cleveland on American Carnage- Cleveland is about two hours from Pittsburgh I think. of course you probably realized that though :tongue:

I've given it some thought, but my parents probably won't let me drive out there :flame:

mankvill
07-06-2010, 12:43 PM
The American Carnage set is gonna suck.

Fuck no, it's Seasons in the fucking Abyss, their second best album. It's going to kick ass.

idrinkwine732
07-06-2010, 01:11 PM
The Mayhem set is awesome. Sadly I didn't get to go. Where were you seated? I heard from my friends that Slayer sucked at Mayhem...but they were on the lawn, so that may have something to do with it.

I was right in front of Tom the whole show. They played with precision that others said they lacked at other shows. Sound was okay at the beginning then got better as the night progressed. It sounds like I got the best night from them, and I'm happy I did.

jhdeity
07-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Interesting review. I'm still shocked that someone loves Expendable Youth and doesn't like Born of Fire but i'm all about the speed. EY bores the living shit outta me and along with temptation are the only 2 songs I wouldn't love to hear.

So you're from Atlanta and went to Milan, Italy to see a concert? That might be the coolest part of the entire story

daimonos
07-06-2010, 02:27 PM
They should do Hell Awaits in it's entirety live. That would kick some ass.

mankvill
07-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Eh maybe so but albums should only be played if every song is so amazing that no other song could replace it on the set. That's not the case with Seasons. Maybe it is with you...American Carnage should rule, then! :rocker:

It IS going to rule. Every song on that album is fucking awesome. At least they aren't doing Reign In Filler...

Crionics
07-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Do we share parents or something?

DethMaiden
07-06-2010, 02:56 PM
It IS going to rule. Every song on that album is fucking awesome. At least they aren't doing Reign In Filler...

Bro, you know I agree with you about Slayer doing this, but Temptation is not fucking awesome. It is fucking terrible. I wish it was on Diabolus in Musica or some shit so I wouldn't feel bad about hating it so much.

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 03:00 PM
I can't wait to see Seasons live. It's tied for my favorite Slayer album...

Oh, and what solos on Raining Blood would you be referring to in your review....? That random wanking? :eyes:

Crionics
07-06-2010, 03:09 PM
:lol:

Atleast your parents don't have a "2 concert per year rule" >.<

IMA BREAK IT THIS YEAR, MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK MY PARENTS UP!

Sorry I got carried away :D

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Hahaha that could be said about most Slayer "solos." But it's still wanking man :finger: didn't feel right to be cut out.
Fair enough.

daimonos
07-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Hahaha that could be said about most Slayer "solos." But it's still wanking man :finger: didn't feel right to be cut out.

I think they even cut that part out of the song back in the late 80's. They used to go into Black Magic though.

makethemsuffer12
07-06-2010, 04:06 PM

To quote "Postmortem;"

DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

Seriously, I am going to rip you apart, sever your flesh, gouge your eyes, and tear you limb from limb.

Yeah, that was lame, but don't think I won't do it! :flame::flame::flame::flame:

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 04:07 PM
:eyes:

daimonos
07-06-2010, 05:07 PM
When I first started high school my parents would never let me go to concerts. I missed like 7 concerts my freshman year, but now that I'm older and my parents have started to realize that I don't give a shit about anything else but music, they're alot more lenient, and now as long as I pay for everything and they don't have to drive me up to Pittsburgh they're ok with me going to concerts.

mankvill
07-06-2010, 05:20 PM
To quote "Postmortem;"

DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

Seriously, I am going to rip you apart, sever your flesh, gouge your eyes, and tear you limb from limb.

Yeah, that was lame, but don't think I won't do it! :flame::flame::flame::flame:

Yes, I'm sure people sure are clamoring to hear Criminally Insane, Reborn, and Epidemic. ;)

daimonos
07-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Yes, I'm sure people sure are clamoring to hear Criminally Insane, Reborn, and Epidemic. ;)

I'd rather hear Criminally Insane and Epidemic over Temptation or Hallowed Point, but I do like those songs.

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Criminally Insane is awesome.

idrinkwine732
07-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Criminally Insane ain't filler

mankvill
07-06-2010, 05:48 PM

Pffffffffffft, if Criminally Insane isn't killer, then neither is Temptation.

Crionics
07-06-2010, 06:04 PM

:bigfinger:nutkick:

mankvill
07-06-2010, 06:10 PM

I'm not sayin' they're bad, man.

DethMaiden
07-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Dude, Criminally Insane is one of the best tracks on RIB, what the fuck.

Crionics
07-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm not sayin' they're bad, man.

Oh, but I still wanted to debut those 2 smileys for my Metalsetlists career :D

mankvill
07-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Oh, but I still wanted to debut those 2 smileys for my Metalsetlists career :D

You ain't SHIT until you've used :dragon: in context.

Hey brad, shut up. you lost all your talking tokens for this thread.

Crionics
07-06-2010, 06:21 PM
You ain't SHIT until you've used :dragon: in context.

Hey brad, shut up. you lost all your talking tokens for this thread.

This one seems fun :leak:

JLRedWing13
07-06-2010, 07:27 PM
I see the debate is over.

makethemsuffer12
07-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Dude, Criminally Insane is one of the best tracks on RIB, what the fuck.

This. It was the first Slayer song I ever heard, and it still is one of my favorites. Epidemic and Reborn are also awesome. Better than Temptation, Skeletons of Society, and Born of Fire.

mankvill
07-06-2010, 08:22 PM
This. It was the first Slayer song I ever heard, and it still is one of my favorites. Epidemic and Reborn are also awesome. Better than Temptation, Skeletons of Society, and Born of Fire.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

my

my sides

makethemsuffer12
07-06-2010, 08:36 PM
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

my

my sides

I WILL END YOU, MANK.

DON'T FUCK WITH MY SECOND FAVORITE ALBUM OF ALL TIME!

JRA
07-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Epidemic kicks ass, probably the most underrated Slayer song that isn't on Show No Mercy. That thrash break is nasty. And it is indeed better than all three of those Seasons songs, not to mention just about every Seasons song except for the title track, War Ensemble and Hallowed Point.

Criminally Insane is good but not great. That guitar riff in the middle kicks alot of ass, but it takes it's sweet time getting there.

Reborn is...meh. Easily the weakest song on RIB

They should do Hell Awaits in it's entirety live. That would kick some ass.

Also, this.

jhdeity
07-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Reign in Filler might be the geighest words ever typed. Congrats Jackie O. You are officially King Geigh!

mankvill
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Reign in Filler might be the geighest words ever typed. Congrats Jackie O. You are officially King Geigh!

lol no u r teh geigh 1 xD

DethMaiden
07-07-2010, 08:51 PM
I can kind of defend calling it Reign in Filler on these grounds: if Reborn or Epidemic popped up in a setlist and wasn't a part of playing the album in its entirety, you'd consider that a waste of a spot in the set. Not sure you can say the same about any songs on South of Heaven.

jhdeity
07-07-2010, 09:54 PM
I like Cleanse The Soul but Reborn is 10 times better and a great song to hear live regardless of the setlist. One of the most fun, sing-a-long bang your head songs off the cd.

I couldn't possibly disagree more...

daimonos
07-08-2010, 05:18 AM
In my opinion I would say that Reborn is the 'least best' on the album. I would like to see Epidemic live though.

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 09:34 AM
To quote "Postmortem;"

DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

:party: Best post in this thread. :party:

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 09:48 AM
At least they aren't doing Reign In Filler...

Pffffffffffft, if Criminally Insane isn't killer, then neither is Temptation.

Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit.

----------------------------------------

Criminally Insane is awesome.

Criminally Insane is amazing man

Dude, Criminally Insane is one of the best tracks on RIB, what the fuck.This. It was the first Slayer song I ever heard, and it still is one of my favorites. Epidemic and Reborn are also awesome. Better than Temptation, Skeletons of Society, and Born of Fire.

I'd rather hear Criminally Insane and Epidemic over Temptation or Hallowed Point, but I do like those songs.Yes, yes, yes, correct on both counts, no kidding and FUCKING EXACTLY.

[/thread]

mankvill
07-08-2010, 12:02 PM
<thread>

Nat is just butthurt because LeBron is leaving the Cavs.

</thread>

Crionics
07-08-2010, 12:06 PM
<thread>

</thread>

Nooo hes gonna stayy.

(Just an FYI to everyone, I spent the first 11 years of my life in Cleveland)

JRA
07-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't quite call Reign In Blood "Reign In Filler" but it is the most overrated metal album of all time.

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 12:11 PM
<thread>

</thread>
We'll see. The anouncement is coming tonight on ESPN at 9:00 (EST).

makethemsuffer12
07-08-2010, 12:28 PM
I wouldn't quite call Reign In Blood "Reign In Filler" but it is the most overrated metal album of all time.

British Steel would like a word with you.

mankvill
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM

watch out for jhdeity!

jhdeity
07-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Reign in Blood is the best album ever made and LeBron has single handedly ruined what little interest I had in the NBGeigh. The Wiz get John Wall and I have thiiiiis much interest and it's gone now.

They colluded a month ago and are all going to Miami and will still lose to the Lakers and we'll all laugh. Cheaters never prosper. Kobe rapes a girl and will be seen as a hero while LeBron is villified for years and years. hahaha What a joke!

Next to anyone who says Reign in Filler, LeBron is Doucleclown of the Year for 2010.

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 01:00 PM
^ Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, champ. First of all, LeBron hasn't even announced what he's going to do yet. Even if he does leave - and trust me when I tell you that I will be one of many who would be extremely disappointed to see that happen - how does that make him a doucheclown? It depends on what his motives are, doesn't it? How could you possibly claim to know what those are?

I'm also puzzled because when you say he will be vilified, it almost sounds like you're sympathizing with him, but then you join in the roasting by calling him names before he's even made a move. You're confusing me, man.

TonyD
07-08-2010, 01:02 PM
How big of an ego do you need to have a 1 hour special to say what sports team you're gonna play for?

mankvill
07-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Reign in Blood is the best album ever made and LeBron has single handedly ruined what little interest I had in the NBGeigh. The Wiz get John Wall and I have thiiiiis much interest and it's gone now.

They colluded a month ago and are all going to Miami and will still lose to the Lakers and we'll all laugh. Cheaters never prosper. Kobe rapes a girl and will be seen as a hero while LeBron is villified for years and years. hahaha What a joke!

Next to anyone who says Reign in Filler, LeBron is Doucleclown of the Year for 2010.

it's like i'm back in 6th grade

jhdeity
07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
^ Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy there, champ. First of all, LeBron hasn't even announced what he's going to do yet. Even if he does leave - and trust me when I tell you that I will be one of many who would be extremely disappointed to see that happen - how does that make him a doucheclown? It depends on what his motives are, doesn't it? How could you possibly claim to know what those are?

I'm also puzzled because when you say he will be vilified, it almost sounds like you're sympathizing with him, but then you join in the roasting by calling him names before he's even made a move. You're confusing me, man.

Dude, do you really need a 1-hour special to know he's going to Miami. He'll be the most hated players in sports not named Tiger Woods after this. ESPN has devoted 56 of the last 70 hours of programming to this assclown and after he betrays his hometown, shits on NY (which I love by the way) and tries to buy a dynasty in Miami, who won't hate him? Other than the million cubans in Miami of course.

Even been to Miami? His stock and endorsements will increase tenfold. Dude it's 99.9 Miami. If I'm wrong, call me out, but I won't be. They colluded and planned this shit a month ago and the NBA is a total joke for allowing it.

Guess who joins them next year? Carmelo Anthony. Glad I won't be watching that farce of a sport.

BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crionics
07-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Dude, do you really need a 1-hour special to know he's going to Miami. He'll be the most hated players in sports not named Tiger Woods after this. ESPN has devoted 56 of the last 70 hours of programming to this assclown and after he betrays his hometown, shits on NY (which I love by the way) and tries to buy a dynasty in Miami, who won't hate him? Other than the million cubans in Miami of course.

Even been to Miami? His stock and endorsements will increase tenfold. Dude it's 99.9 Miami. If I'm wrong, call me out, but I won't be. They colluded and planned this shit a month ago and the NBA is a total joke for allowing it.

Guess who joins them next year? Carmelo Anthony. Glad I won't be watching that farce of a sport.

BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the whole hour special thing is so that he can kind of..well how should I put this..still be liked by some in Cleveland. I think he's going to announce his signing with Miami, but make most of the special about how much he enjoyed Cleveland and etc. But no matter what he does, unless he says tonight that he's staying in Cleveland, a vast majority of people will look down on him.

Natrlhi
07-08-2010, 01:32 PM

BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All I'm saying is wait until he makes a move before you start your guns blazing. If you're ultimately correct about this, it's not like it takes a rocket scientist to see it coming, as it's one of the likely scenarios. If it doesn't play out that way, then you look like an idiot. I'm just saying hold your horses, son. There'll be plenty of time for whining and bitching after the announcement.

...and as far as the ego thing goes, I somewhat agree with you there, but then again we haven't seen what the special is going to be. What if it turns out to be some kind of heart-felt message? How will you feel then?

Finally, regarding your comment about the 56 of the last 70 hours being spent discussing LeBron or whatever - I have no idea where you're getting your numbers but regardless of how much time the media devotes to him, it isn't under his control what they decide to cover. He may enjoy all the hype and use it to his advantage, but first of all, he isn't in control of it, and secondly, wouldn't you do the same thing if you had the opportunity? Be honest, now...

jhdeity
07-08-2010, 01:33 PM
I think the whole hour special thing is so that he can kind of..well how should I put this..still be liked by some in Cleveland. I think he's going to announce his signing with Miami, but make most of the special about how much he enjoyed Cleveland and etc. But no matter what he does, unless he says tonight that he's staying in Cleveland, a vast majority of people will look down on him.

Actually the 1-hour special is because ESPN threw $1.5 mil at him to do it. If he was returning to Clevelend the show would be filmed there and they would throw a huge party afterwards. Apparently TNT offered $1 mil and Bron's people went to ESPN and got $1.5 mil.

Crionics
07-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Actually the 1-hour special is because ESPN threw $1.5 mil at him to do it. If he was returning to Clevelend the show would be filmed there and they would throw a huge party afterwards. Apparently TNT offered $1 mil and Bron's people went to ESPN and got $1.5 mil.

That is probably a contributing factor as well, but with this hour, I don't think he is just going to be talking about "Oh yeah, Miami will be great!", I think it will mostly be about Cleveland.

And like Nat said, who knows, we could be wrong.

jhdeity
07-08-2010, 01:39 PM
All I'm saying is wait until he makes a move before you start your guns blazing. If you're ultimately correct about this, it's not like it takes a rocket scientist to see it coming, as it's one of the likely scenarios. If it doesn't play out that way, then you look like an idiot. I'm just saying hold your horses, son. There'll be plenty of time for whining and bitching after the announcement.

...and as far as the ego thing goes, I somewhat agree with you there, but then again we haven't seen what the special is going to be. What if it turns out to be some kind of heart-felt message? How will you feel then?

Finally, regarding your comment about the 56 of the last 70 hours being spent discussing LeBron or whatever - I have no idea where you're getting your numbers but regardless of how much time the media devotes to him, it isn't under his control what they decide to cover. He may enjoy all the hype and use it to his advantage, but first of all, he isn't in control of it, and secondly, wouldn't you do the same thing if you had the opportunity? Be honest, now...

Dude, I'm not hating on him for cashing in at all. I just hate how the three of them went about it. It's collusion. Plain and simple. Collusion is cheating to me and if it's this bad now it's only going to get worse in future years. The NBA is officially ruined to me. It's players colluding to make as much money as possible and squashing all the small market teams.

Sorry Nat but any chance Cleveland ever had of winning anything just flew out the window. Once Chris Bosh said he would play ANYWHERE with Lebron except Cleveland it was over Bro. Just sayin'

JLRedWing13
07-08-2010, 01:40 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100708

http://www.freep.com/article/20100708/COL01/7080416/1319/LeBron-Show?-Please-end-it-now

With that, I suggest we get talk about that egotistical douchebag out of what was an awesome Slayer discussion thread.

jhdeity
07-08-2010, 01:48 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100708

http://www.freep.com/article/20100708/COL01/7080416/1319/LeBron-Show?-Please-end-it-now

With that, I suggest we get talk about that egotistical douchebag out of what was an awesome Slayer discussion thread.

Well Said. I for one am grateful Slayer are doing these full album tours. I never heard anything about them doing Seasons so I will travel if I have to just to catch it.

More bands need to do this. Slipknot's not my favorite band but to see their s/t cd in it'e entirety would be awesome. South of Heaven would be incredible. If Overkill did Taking Over or Years of Decay I'd be right there too.

JLRedWing13
07-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Doing albums in full is the trend right now. Priest, Crue, Megadeth, Slayer, Cynic....

Crionics
07-08-2010, 01:54 PM
This has probably been said before, but I really think Mayhem doing all of De Mysteriis would be very special.

JRA
07-08-2010, 06:46 PM
British Steel would like a word with you.

British Steel comes in 3rd place. :D Heaven & Hell comes in second.

es156
07-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Heaven & Hell comes in second.

Now you've gone too far.

:mad:

JLRedWing13
07-08-2010, 07:13 PM

No and no.

JRA
07-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Now you've gone too far.

:mad:

I'm sorry but the crap-fests known as Wishing Well and Walk Away immideatly subtract everything legendary about those albums.

makethemsuffer12
07-08-2010, 07:31 PM

That's it, I hate you now :lol:

JLRedWing13
07-08-2010, 07:31 PM
That's it, I hate you now :lol:

:lol:

makethemsuffer12
07-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Oh. and on the topic of Reign in Blood,

ALTER OF FUCKING SACRIFICE.

Yea.

jhdeity
07-08-2010, 10:07 PM
JESUS SAVES! NO NEED TO PRAY, THE GATES OF PEARL HAVE TURNED TO GOLD... IT SEEMS YOU'VE LOST YOUR WAY!

Best shit ever penned!

Crionics
07-09-2010, 06:01 AM
NECROPHOBIC! Can't control the paranoia, SCARED TO DIE!

makethemsuffer12
07-09-2010, 06:39 AM
NIGHT WILL COME AND I WILL FOLLOW, FOR MY VICTIMS NO TOMORROW, MAKE IT FAST, YOUR TIME OF SORROW, ON HIS TRAIL I'LL MAKE YOU FOLLOW!

Seriously, how the fuck can you not love this album?

jhdeity
07-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Reign in Blood might be the only album I can sing every word to without the music... and at a million miles an hour.

Convicted witch my life will end at midnight on the stake
My dedicated life was spent to insubordinate
Secured locked inside a cell imprisoned for no crime
These shackles will be useless when your life is out of time
Incantation spell gone by I'll see life again
My deals were made eternally I sign the book in red
My rage will be unleashed again burning the next morn
Death means nothing, theres is no end....

I WILL BE REBOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

None more metal...

mankvill
07-09-2010, 10:14 AM
BASTARD SONS BEGOT YOUR CUNTING DAUGHTERS
PROMISCUOUS MOTHERS WITH YOUR INCESTUOUS FATHERS
INBRED SOULS CONDEMNED FOR ALL ETERNITY
SUSTAINED BY IMMORAL OBSERVANCE A DOMINEERING DEITY

CHAOS RAMPANT
AN AGE OF DISTRUST
CONFRONTATIONS
IMPULSIVE SABBATH

ON AND ON SOUTH OF HEAVEN!

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
07-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Bastard songs?

mankvill
07-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Bastard songs?

sons*

curse my fast, inaccurate typing ;_;

jhdeity
07-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Am I the only person who always wondered if Tom mispronounced Deity on purpose or because he didn't know how to pronounce it?

DethMaiden
07-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Am I the only person who always wondered if Tom mispronounced Deity on purpose or because he didn't know how to pronounce it?

:lol: I think he just didn't know how to pronounce it. Tons of examples of this in metal, although none I can think of off the top of my head.

JLRedWing13
07-10-2010, 08:40 AM
This is a little late but I was going through my Reign in Blood lyrics booklet and it actually referred to the "wanking" in "Raining Blood" as "noise," rather than "leads" like the rest of the album :lol: so I guess you're right

At least they didn't claim them to be solos. :lol: