PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 3rd, 2010

passty
07-04-2010, 11:29 AM
This was my first time seeing them and OH MY GOD... TOO FUCKING GOOD!!!

The setlist was the same as the last few shows they've played, but here it is anyway..

The Wickerman
Ghost Of The Navigator
Wrathchild :rocker:
El Dorado
Dance Of Death :rocker:
The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
These Colours Don't Run
Blood Brothers (Bruce dedicated this song to Dio... R.I.P.)
Wildest Dreams
No More Lies
Brave New World
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
------
Number Of The Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Running Free

The Ghost at Number One
07-04-2010, 11:50 AM
This was my first time seeing them and OH MY GOD... TOO FUCKING GOOD!!!Welcome to the Maiden family, friend. This was, hopefully, your first of MANY times seeing the greatest band on Earth live.

passty
07-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the Maiden family, friend. This was, hopefully, your first of MANY times seeing the greatest band on Earth live.

I am for sure going see them again when they come back. It was awesome as hell dude.

Queensrychian
07-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the Maiden family, friend. This was, hopefully, your first of MANY times seeing the greatest band on Earth live.

Wait, I have seen them at least 3 times with my 4th coming up next sunday. They are not the best band on earth live. They r very very good, they r to predictable. But then again I think all bands are predictable, but the stuff I have seen from Rush live I think they could be the best. But Slayer in August may change my mind on that 1!!!!!!!! Slayer,Slayer,Slayer,Slayer!!!!!!!!!!!
F'ing WAR ENSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dextrimental
07-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Wait, I have seen them at least 3 times with my 4th coming up next sunday. They are not the best band on earth live. They r very very good, they r to predictable. But then again I think all bands are predictable, but the stuff I have seen from Rush live I think they could be the best. But Slayer in August may change my mind on that 1!!!!!!!! Slayer,Slayer,Slayer,Slayer!!!!!!!!!!!

You just shot yourself in the foot with this board. Have a nice life!

Maidenmagic
07-04-2010, 04:45 PM

Same here. Welcome. This year's Houston show was my first (After being a fan since 2005) and I would love for them to come somewhere around Louisiana again.

Axis_Of_Metal
07-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Great show I was there as well, my first time seeing Maiden as well got a couple rooms at the hilton for the weekend with some friends just for this. Greatest weekend ever, suprised the show started that early though

causeofdeath
07-04-2010, 06:53 PM

slayer is not very good live. they just stand there hahah. maiden on the other hand... best fucking live band ever.

makethemsuffer12
07-04-2010, 07:43 PM
slayer is not very good live. they just stand there hahah.

Hey! If you're referring to Araya, he had surgery, give him a fucking break. If you're talking about before that, though, then I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

TonyD
07-04-2010, 09:10 PM
slayer is not very good live. they just stand there hahah. maiden on the other hand... best fucking live band ever.

If you're busy beating up people/getting beat up in some of the most brutal mosh pits ever, it doesn't really matter if the musicians are stomping their feet and spinning in place.

Travis The Dragon
07-04-2010, 09:18 PM
If you're busy beating up people/getting beat up in some of the most brutal mosh pits ever, it doesn't really matter if the musicians are stomping their feet and spinning in place.

That's why I got an assigned balcony seat so I can actually enjoy the show.

TonyD
07-04-2010, 09:25 PM

:lame:

SuFfoLkPriDe
07-04-2010, 09:49 PM

Well put.

MetalIsArt
07-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Hey! If you're referring to Araya, he had surgery, give him a fucking break. If you're talking about before that, though, then I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Slayer has played bad shows, so I read in Aardschok. And it's no secret that they don't like to tour. IM on the other hand is always a pleasure live.

makethemsuffer12
07-05-2010, 07:16 AM

pupupupupupupupupupupuPUUUUSSAYYYY :D

Seriously, thrash+seats= DON'T FUCKING DO IT. It's just wrong.

Crionics
07-05-2010, 07:25 AM

PPPPOOOOSSSSSSSEEEERRRRR

DethMaiden
07-05-2010, 07:34 AM
My first Maiden show was in Toronto too, guys who said this was their first Maiden show. :bliss:

Queensrychian
07-05-2010, 09:36 AM
You just shot yourself in the foot with this board. Have a nice life!

Just Love stirring up the pot! If Maiden were to take Wrathchild out and insert Killers, add the trooper, Stranger in a Strange Land, and Anything from Seventh Son this tour could be the best ever!

HackedUpForBBQ
07-05-2010, 11:08 AM
This was an amazing show! It was my second time seeing them, the first being at Ozzfest 05 with Sabbath. Glad I got to experience some of their newer stuff live after seeing a set of old stuff last time. The audience at this show was fucking LOUD, especially during Fear of the Dark

passty
07-08-2010, 09:34 AM
The audience at this show was fucking LOUD, especially during Fear of the Dark

Hell, during the last 5 song they played I've never heard an audience louder!!