Chariots of Fire
Stripsearch
Digging the Grave

larvtard
07-04-2010, 08:24 AM
digging the grave...nice:rocker:

Elazarus
07-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Nice set, flying out to Bilbao tomorrow to watch them play on Saturday, am so excited!!!! :party:

Sanitarium78
07-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Nice to see them FINALLY get around to doing a headline show in the US. How was the crwod at this show? I'm just wondering after such a long time not touring around here if there was a lot of people and if they were into it at all?

DisasterPiece120
07-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Nice to see them FINALLY get around to doing a headline show in the US. How was the crwod at this show? I'm just wondering after such a long time not touring around here if there was a lot of people and if they were into it at all?

This was where the philadelphia orchestra plays in the summer so there was no standing room. However the place was packed.

The Ghost at Number One
07-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Nice to see them FINALLY get around to doing a headline show in the US. How was the crwod at this show? I'm just wondering after such a long time not touring around here if there was a lot of people and if they were into it at all?I was at two of the three San Francisco shows in April; they were both PACKED, and indeed, people were going apeshit.

Sanitarium78
07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
I was at two of the three San Francisco shows in April; they were both PACKED, and indeed, people were going apeshit.

Well, it's good to know that both shows there were a lot of people there and they were enjoying it. You can never be too certian if fans are gonna remember some bands. Especially a band like FNM who doesn't get any mainsteam attention and had been broken up for so long.

The Ghost at Number One
07-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Well, it's good to know that both shows there were a lot of people there and they were enjoying it. You can never be too certian if fans are gonna remember some bands. Especially a band like FNM who doesn't get any mainsteam attention and had been broken up for so long.Patton has half-joked that they're bigger now than they were before they broke up. I think he's right. I think now is exactly the right time for a band like Faith No More to reclaim their majesty, and maybe, hopefully, even carry the torch a little further.