The Mirror:rocker:
Lie:rocker:
A Rite of Passage
Home
Panic Attack
As I am
Pull Me Under/Metropolis

Count of Tuscany

Terrific Show. Place was full (maybe sold out?) despite the big fireworks extravaganza in Columbus.

maidenpriest
07-03-2010, 12:21 AM
was Pull Me Under/Metropolis the medley or the complete songs?

treghet
07-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Very nice set... I wish they played something more like this last time I saw them. :mad:

BlackmoreOfBowling
07-03-2010, 02:05 AM
No Keyboard Solo once again, ah Bob Saget...

Stephen_KZ
07-03-2010, 05:24 PM
was Pull Me Under/Metropolis the medley or the complete songs?

It was the medley with a little Rudess vs. Petrucci in the middle.

Surmounting Terror
07-03-2010, 09:42 PM
That's the same set they played at the Portland show. I'm surprised/disappointed that they didn't change it up a little.

Sanitarium78
07-04-2010, 10:13 AM
That's the same set they played at the Portland show. I'm surprised/disappointed that they didn't change it up a little.

I'm seeing them tomorrow night and i'd be upset if they changed this set at all. Let's face it, last years prog nation sets they left a lot to be desired and half the time weren't well blanced at all. This set gives you a little bit from their entire career. You can't ask for any band to make a better setlist than that.

youngandaspiring
07-04-2010, 10:43 AM
A Nightmare to Remember
Constant Motion
Hollow Years
The Mirror:rocker:
Lie:rocker:
A Rite of Passage
Home
Panic Attack
As I am
Pull Me Under/Metropolis

Count of Tuscany

Terrific Show. Place was full (maybe sold out?) despite the big fireworks extravaganza in Columbus.
Take out Constant Motion, Hollow Years, and As I Am and insert Dark Eternal Night, Trial of Tears, and In the Name of God (all from the same albums) and I would have 0 complaints. Well only that they should play A Change of Seasons, Learning to Live, In the Presence, Octavarium, Finally Free, Voices etc...

Sanitarium78
07-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Well only that they should play A Change of Seasons, Learning to Live, Voices etc...

I love these songs to but LeBrie's voice is somewhat inconsistant live and I wouldn't want to hear him struggle to try and get through these songs now. Unless he was absolutley positive he could do it that night.