PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Deathfest IX - May 27th - May 29th, 2011

Pages : 1 [2]

Blackened12
12-29-2010, 08:12 AM
oh true, not a problem that's totally understandable haha. at the very least we need to do a MS meet up :horns:

:rocker: AGREED, anybody else going one of those people who will wait hours outside of a show hell bent on getting on the rail??:lol:

RAZOR
12-29-2010, 08:28 AM
anybody else going one of those people who will wait hours outside of a show hell bent on getting on the rail??:lol:

Right here!

idrinkwine732
12-29-2010, 08:32 AM
I'm going to be drinking large amounts of water for weeks to overhydrate myself so I can stay on the rail for 96 straight hours.

bt11763
12-29-2010, 09:54 AM
:rocker: AGREED, anybody else going one of those people who will wait hours outside of a show hell bent on getting on the rail??:lol:

:lol: i ended up right on the rail, front row center for the last two bands this year

Blackened12
12-29-2010, 10:46 AM
:lol: i ended up right on the rail, front row center for the last two bands this year

Thinking I might just be hanging with you guys come May haha

bt11763
12-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Thinking I might just be hanging with you guys come May haha

hahaha, right on man!

but yeah, i had a great time this year, i wish i could have gone more than one day. but i got to see everyone i wanted to, great pits, great atmosphere, great merch. i'm just worried that i'm gonna blow all my money next year hahaha :hecho:

Blackened12
12-29-2010, 11:54 AM
hahaha, right on man!

but yeah, i had a great time this year, i wish i could have gone more than one day. but i got to see everyone i wanted to, great pits, great atmosphere, great merch. i'm just worried that i'm gonna blow all my money next year hahaha :hecho:

Hahaha I think a for day pass might be a "late birthday present" for me :horns:
Who are you most looking forward to seeing this year?

ShatteredFlame
12-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I dunno, maybe it's because I am a rather small guy compared to most metalheads but I managed to get rail or really close for most of what I watched. Even leaving Asphyx's finished set into Autopsy's already a few minutes started-crowded ass set, I managed to move my way up really close.

The only band that I didn't get close for was Watain, where it was crowded as hell inside. I only watched a few songs from the back then left and got like 3rd row for Gorguts outside!

This year I am most looking forward to Extortion, Tragedy, Citizens Arrest, Masakari and Lock Up. Day 2 is looking the best, not sure when I am going to take a break with a lineup like that!

Blackened12
12-29-2010, 01:07 PM
I haven't heard much from those bands, but I'll be going mostly for ImpNaz, Cornoner, Nuclear Assault, Exhumed, Voivod, Exhorder, Destroyer 666 and Marduk. Damn, typing that list made me realize how amazing of a weekend that this is going to be :bliss:.

IrritatedTrout
12-29-2010, 01:18 PM
When I went in 09 I really didn't have too much trouble getting the outside rail for all 3 days.

bt11763
12-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Hahaha I think a for day pass might be a "late birthday present" for me :horns:
Who are you most looking forward to seeing this year?

hahaha right on! that's what i did for 2 maiden tickets last year :D

honestly, i think i'm most excited for coroner out of everyone. but it's all awesome if you ask me :horns:

Blackened12
12-29-2010, 01:35 PM
I'm actually a pretty new fan of Coroner but every new song of there's I listen to I just end up loving. Just thought of something.... would Vektor make a good Death Fest band?

idrinkwine732
12-29-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm actually a pretty new fan of Coroner but every new song of there's I listen to I just end up loving. Just thought of something.... would Vektor make a good Death Fest band?

They tried to get on it this year apparently but the fest didn't want 'em.

I was all like :bouville:

Blackened12
12-29-2010, 02:08 PM

I was all like :bouville:

W......T........F.....

larvtard
12-29-2010, 02:08 PM

I don't know whether to :lol: at their stupidity and/or lack of good music taste or be :mad: at their stupidity and/or lack of good music taste.

since I'm not going anyway, I'm gonna :lol:

street_burial
12-29-2010, 03:50 PM
sadly i wont be going this year. :bouville:

ive went every year since 2006 and 2008 had the best line-up. so i was pretty disappointed with this years set.

ShatteredFlame
12-29-2010, 04:25 PM
I dunno I think they only get better year after year. Most people judge by the quality of the headliners but the smaller grind/hardcore bands always have the best sets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqgNiZtp8k
Gotta be a fun way to start the fest!!!

The Colonel
12-29-2010, 04:31 PM
I can't believe people actually like Vektor! They bore me to tears. I'm most looking forward to Neurosis, Tragedy, Doom, Lock Up, Extortion, Creative Waste, Regurgitate, Exhumed, fuck, the list doesn't end! Gonna be a good time as always!

ShatteredFlame
12-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Vektor is alright but people on here claim it's the best live band they saw. I don't see how that's possible, the MDF guys just probably labeled them as just another nu-thrash band and moved on. After all they are basically Destruction meets Voivod.

The Colonel
12-29-2010, 04:54 PM
I've seen Vektor live about 20 times in the last few years, I'm sick to death of them. They're very good musicians, and they seem like nice guys, but I just can't get into their band. I can't believe that out of all the great bands that come from AZ, they're the one people get into. I just don't get it. As far as them on MDF, never gonna happen. If Ryan and Evan don't like the band, they don't play.

mankvill
12-29-2010, 05:11 PM
I can't believe people actually like Vektor! They bore me to tears.

We can't be freinds anymore!

The Colonel
12-29-2010, 05:20 PM
We can't be freinds anymore!

Try seeing them open just about every local show for the last 5 years and you'll change your mind about them really quick! And I won't even mention the time their drummer set his kit up in the middle of the floor while another band was playing. Oh wait, I just did didn't I?

larvtard
12-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Try seeing them open just about every local show for the last 5 years and you'll change your mind about them really quick! And I won't even mention the time their drummer set his kit up in the middle of the floor while another band was playing. Oh wait, I just did didn't I?

well it's easy as hell to get burned out on anything, in my experience anyway. At least tell me this though, did you think they were really good the first time you saw them play?

The Colonel
12-29-2010, 06:45 PM
No. To be honest, they kinda had a shit attitude towards a promoter who was a friend of mine the first time I saw them. Like I said, I thought they were good guitarists, just not a particularly good band.

idrinkwine732
12-29-2010, 07:30 PM
They very well could be dicks. Doesn't change the fact that I think they've made the best thrash album in a while.

DethMaiden
12-29-2010, 07:31 PM
I've seen Vektor live about 20 times in the last few years, I'm sick to death of them. They're very good musicians, and they seem like nice guys, but I just can't get into their band. I can't believe that out of all the great bands that come from AZ, they're the one people get into. I just don't get it. As far as them on MDF, never gonna happen. If Ryan and Evan don't like the band, they don't play.

One band from Arizona to get into?

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/landminemarathon/charleston/11.jpg

The Colonel
12-29-2010, 07:33 PM
One band from Arizona to get into?

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/landminemarathon/charleston/11.jpg

Great band, great people.

larvtard
12-29-2010, 07:35 PM
No. To be honest, they kinda had a shit attitude towards a promoter who was a friend of mine the first time I saw them. Like I said, I thought they were good guitarists, just not a particularly good band.

well, if you don't like them on album, I guess I could understand not liking them live. Though I was kinda in the same position as you before I saw them live...

DethMaiden
12-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Great band, great people.

Agreed on both counts. They were my favorite live set this year, and I got the chance to meet and talk to everybody and they're incredibly nice folks. Grace is so sweet and unassuming and then she gets on stage and just fucking dominates everything, I love it.

The Colonel
12-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Agreed on both counts. They were my favorite live set this year, and I got the chance to meet and talk to everybody and they're incredibly nice folks. Grace is so sweet and unassuming and then she gets on stage and just fucking dominates everything, I love it.

Hell yeah, I've been friends with Ryan and Matt for many years. I've gotten to know the rest of them pretty well in the last few years, Dylan and Grace are some of my favorite drinking partners!

DethMaiden
12-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Hell yeah, I've been friends with Ryan and Matt for many years. I've gotten to know the rest of them pretty well in the last few years, Dylan and Grace are some of my favorite drinking partners!

Matt is the man, he's a fucking riot. If I could grow that beard I'd never do anything but brag about it haha.

Natrlhi
12-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Agreed on both counts. They were my favorite live set this year, and I got the chance to meet and talk to everybody and they're incredibly nice folks. Grace is so sweet and unassuming and then she gets on stage and just fucking dominated me, I loved it.Fixed. ;)

TonyD
12-29-2010, 08:48 PM
:whipped:

christopher
01-17-2011, 02:12 PM
Hmm I bet Low Threat Profile is added to this. Given half of Lack of Interest is in LTP and that LTP is playing the Chaos in Tejas fest a few days later..

mankvill
01-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Hmm I bet Low Threat Profile is added to this. Given half of Lack of Interest is in LTP and that LTP is playing the Chaos in Tejas fest a few days later..

I think the MDF billing is complete.

christopher
01-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I think the MDF billing is complete.

I was thinking that, but then again there have been last minute changes in the last few years when bands couldn't get into the US and make it up with another band.

adamclark52
01-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Friday's looking like the best day to me.

ShatteredFlame
02-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Nunslaughter replaced D666

also Cripple Bastards got moved to Friday

Wizzbang11
02-16-2011, 12:07 PM

ARRGGHHH WHY CANT I GO

mankvill
02-16-2011, 12:51 PM

:party:

idrinkwine732
02-16-2011, 04:35 PM

I actually would almost prefer Nunslaughter. I've seen D666 before.

moobys37
03-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Goatsnake off, Ghost in.

mankvill
03-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Goatsnake off, Ghost in.

YES OH MY GOD YES

ShatteredFlame
03-08-2011, 12:02 PM
aww bullshit

but I honestly expected The Devil's Blood to be on this with the amount of merch I saw for them being sold last year. Didn't see anything from Ghost.

Wizzbang11
03-08-2011, 12:13 PM
aww bullshit

but I honestly expected The Devil's Blood to be on this with the amount of merch I saw for them being sold last year. Didn't see anything from Ghost.

That's because they hadn't released anything and had yet to become the hippest thing in "occult" music.

ShatteredFlame
03-08-2011, 12:31 PM
I figured that, it seems they eclipsed The Devil's Blood.

According to last.fm Ghost even has more listeners then Goatsnake, what a shame.

larvtard
03-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Goatsnake off, Ghost in.

I kinda want to go now...

idrinkwine732
03-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Aw man, I really wanted to see Goatsnake. Haven't heard much of Ghost.

christopher
03-08-2011, 06:12 PM

Eh you aren't missing much with Goatsnake. Scream is a lot better, Pete needs to just tour with Scream instead

Wizzbang11
03-08-2011, 06:15 PM

Theres only like 8 songs to hear haha.
They made some pretty awesome Scooby-Doo like pop/heavy metal tunes, dress like a glam metal version of Portal and are given way more credit than they deserve. They were at first loved by the elite underground and now despised by them because every hipster is in love with them and they got signed to Metal Blade.
I mean really despised.This record is worth more than $100 on eBay:
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/Affen1976/IMG_3210.jpg
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/Affen1976/IMG_3204.jpg
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/Affen1976/IMG_3216.jpg
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n148/Affen1976/IMG_3219.jpg

I think the record was great, not worthy of the praise it got though, but the hatred of it is ridiculous. I prefer it to Devil's Blood.

DethMaiden
03-08-2011, 06:17 PM
:tp: x 1000000000 @ burning a record because people you don't like like it. Shut the fuck up, underground.

ShatteredFlame
03-08-2011, 06:24 PM
wow...

I've never actually listened to them. The Devil's Blood I found really nice at first but got bored of it quickly, I figured these guys sounded similar so I was never in a hurry to get to them.

mankvill
03-08-2011, 07:37 PM
dress like a glam metal version of Portal

No. Not at all.

God damnit, Dayan.

elturtleboy
03-08-2011, 08:20 PM
nah man goatsnake sucks some big peepee

kommie
03-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Ghost kinda sound like Crosby Stills and Nash.

BlackmoreOfBowling
03-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Goatsnake off, Ghost in.

Oh, good fuck.....

Theres only like 8 songs to hear haha.
They made some pretty awesome Scooby-Doo like pop/heavy metal tunes, dress like a glam metal version of Portal and are given way more credit than they deserve. I think the record was great, not worthy of the praise it got though, but the hatred of it is ridiculous. I prefer it to Devil's Blood.

Ghost shits the bed when it comes to playing "retro" music. I don't think I've heard anything more musically soulless, almost as bad as all the Technical/Melodic Wank Metal bands tainting the scene...

Ok, maybe that's a little harsh, but seriously they just ain't all that hot. And it's sad considering that they hail from Sweden, which is home to the elite in this relatively new wave of Acid/Heavy Psych/'Occult'/Doom Rock with bands like Witchcraft, Graveyard, Burning Saviours, Brutus, Horisont, Dead Man, etc. etc.

The comparisons to The Devil's Blood are also beyond me - 2 very different bands, with the only connection being Fenriz's fascination over both acts, but then again I find TDB to be far more interesting than Ghost in terms of riffage and musical substance; TDB may not have those cool togas, but they seem to have an ear for the retro atmosphere.

Also, does anybody notice how Ghost seem to be praised for the exact reasons that Bigelf were (practically) unanimously criticized for? Hell, does anybody on here even remember Bigelf? You know, that one band with the vintage Mellotron and the weirdo frontman in the top hat that played on the '09 Prog Nation tour, as well as Porcupine Tree's most recent US headlining tour? Sounded "too much like The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath" according to all valuable and knowledgeable sources? Yeah, that band. Ghost should be and are the next Bigelf by all accounts. Although I think Bigelf really make a valiant (and seemingly thankless) effort at merging Prog, Doom, Psych and Art Rock. Underrated, quite unlike Ghost who write rather weak riffs and uninspiring concepts but wear really cool dresses, which means their weak material resembles Blue Oyster Cult in the riffs and King Diamond in the vocals somehow, thus winning them coveted underground originality brownie points, right?

http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/f0785a0dae7a9c30d125bd41a4947491/m.jpg
Pictured above: A band better than Ghost. Oh, it's true.

nah man goatsnake sucks some big peepee

They might be a Sleep knockoff in some aspects, and they might be dull on occasions, but Scott Reeder is not one to be fucked with. This is MDF's loss...

Ghost kinda sound like Crosby Stills and Nash.

CSN >>>>>>>>> Ghost. Wake me when Ghost pens a song as disillusioning as Mr. Graham Nash does with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJGkVjGJmXE

mankvill
03-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Can't wait to see Ghost. They fucking rule. :rocker:

brutal_descent
03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Can't wait to see Ghost. They fucking rule. :rocker:

Same. Read gig review in Kerrang and have been obsessed ever since.

Wizzbang11
03-09-2011, 05:25 PM
No. Not at all.

God damnit, Dayan.

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/5/4/0/3540309157_photo.jpg
http://img.youtube.com/vi/B8Ti6lOCo_w/0.jpg

As I know you've seen Portal before you can see how the other members look exactly the same as the non singing Ghost members, just blacker. The glitter on Ghost doesn't show in that picture either, but, Come on.

ShatteredFlame
03-09-2011, 05:39 PM
I didn't bother watching Portal last year ('cause nothing could have followed Wolfbrigade). There music is good on it's own. I don't understand why they have to dress up to play it, really turns me away from seeing them. Cults are scary :eyes:.

Wizzbang11
03-09-2011, 05:41 PM
I didn't bother watching Portal last year ('cause nothing could have followed Wolfbrigade). There music is good on it's own. I don't understand why they have to dress up to play it, really turns me away from seeing them. Cults are scary :eyes:.

Portal was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Online it looks ridiculous but its so bizarre and eerie live it totally works. They also played with no lights, so the only way to see was people's camera flashes. Best atmosphere I've seen for a band, I'm sure Ghost pail in comparison.

treghet
03-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Portal was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Online it looks ridiculous but its so bizarre and eerie live it totally works. They also played with no lights, so the only way to see was people's camera flashes. Best atmosphere I've seen for a band, I'm sure Ghost pail in comparison.

Now I want to see Portal live. If they come back and play west coast dates.

Wizzbang11
03-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Now I want to see Portal live. If they come back and play west coast dates.

Yeah if they come back they are a must. Although they did a west coast tour like 8 months ago and I believe it was their first US one ever, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on a tour any time soon.

treghet
03-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Yeah if they come back they are a must. Although they did a west coast tour like 8 months ago and I believe it was their first US one ever, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on a tour any time soon.

I didn't know that. :( I just knew they did some dates with Gorguts around Maryland Deathfest.

idrinkwine732
03-09-2011, 07:59 PM

http://www.impression.ca/images/product_images/large/PAIL02_SandBucket.JPG

Wizzbang11
03-09-2011, 08:01 PM

I hate you so much

BlackmoreOfBowling
03-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Behold: The REAL Ghost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg2OZXAqvVY

mankvill
03-09-2011, 08:26 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_esOv8DBazgo/SfYs80qw4II/AAAAAAAAAo0/cvf9PcTIT_s/s320/shovel+and+pail.gif

kommie
03-09-2011, 08:29 PM
what exactly is likeable about Ghost? the music is like that of 60's folk rock.

Wizzbang11
03-09-2011, 08:39 PM
what exactly is likeable about Ghost? the music is like that of 60's folk rock.

What's wrong with that?

idrinkwine732
03-09-2011, 08:40 PM
I hate you so much

I expected nothing less. ;)

Wizzbang11
03-09-2011, 08:41 PM
I expected nothing less. ;)

C'mon. When would I EVER have used pale/pail/payuhl/pael/etc. before?
I can't be expected to know these things!

ShatteredFlame
03-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Maryland Deathfest
Well, we hope this is the last cancellation that we have to deal with. REGURGITATE will no longer be playing MDF IX because the drummer has a wrist problem that will keep him from performing, and apparently they don't really feel like playing live shows anymore.

BASTARD NOISE will now be playing on Sunday to fill the vacant space caused by the cancellation.

Regurgitate cancelled. Bastard Noise got added.

A greater loss for me. I was looking forward to Regurgitate. Not sure if I will watch Bastard Noise.

christopher
03-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Regurgitate cancelled. Bastard Noise got added.

A greater loss for me. I was looking forward to Regurgitate. Not sure if I will watch Bastard Noise.

hahaha that sucks. I love BN, but can't stand them live

Blackened12
04-10-2011, 04:33 PM
About what time do the shows usually end by on each day?

coltongsmith
04-10-2011, 05:08 PM
About what time do the shows usually end by on each day?

last year the last band on saturday started at 12:30, the last one on sunday ended around midnight (outside stages)

Blackened12
04-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Oh okay, I'd imagine they'd probably end earlier on Thursday and Friday.

coltongsmith
04-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh okay, I'd imagine they'd probably end earlier on Thursday and Friday.

Thursday maybe, but Friday i bet ends at 12 or 12:30, no earlier. they all seem to end pretty late with Saturday being latest. I checked my schedule from last year and it has the last band on Saturday starting indeed at 12:30 and last band on Sunday starting at 11:55. i think Friday will probably be the same way.

combustion07
04-10-2011, 07:37 PM
http://www.marylanddeathfest.com/
CATHEDRAL
BUZZOV*EN
MIASMAL
WITCHAVEN
NOISEAR
SHITSTORM
NEUROSIS
CORROSION OF CONFORMITY
EXHUMED
KYLESA
MACHETAZO
FUNEBRARUM
HATRED SURGE
NAILS
PULLING TEETH
EXHORDER
IMPALED NAZARENE
DESTROYER 666
HAIL OF BULLETS
INQUISITION
HOODED MENACE
DROPDEAD
CIANIDE
ACID WITCH
BLOOD FREAK
DEVOURMENT
DEFEATED SANITY
MAMMOTH GRINDER
NUCLEAR ASSAULT
DEATH BREATH
LOCK UP
REPUGNANT
DEAD CONGREGATION
REGURGITATE
CRIPPLE BASTARDS
BAD ACID TRIP

:mad:
I hate that I never get to go to this damn thing.

bt11763
04-11-2011, 08:12 PM
apparently i'm in the movie from last year (napalm death shirt):

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215104_1983288744568_1313713879_2330822_3455669_n. jpg

dear god i look young.

Natrlhi
04-11-2011, 09:27 PM
dear god i am young.Fixed that for ya (except for the capitalization - you can take care of that yourself). ;)

bt11763
04-12-2011, 06:50 AM
Fixed that for ya (except for the capitalization - you can take care of that yourself). ;)

http://myfacewhen.com/images/36.jpg

Wizzbang11
04-12-2011, 03:59 PM
apparently i'm in the movie from last year (napalm death shirt):

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215104_1983288744568_1313713879_2330822_3455669_n. jpg

dear god i look young.

I always thought you had a huge beard.

ShatteredFlame
04-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Death Breath and Devourment cancelled

In Solitude (Swedish) and Skinless (last show ever) are in.

I might go for just Sunday and Death Breath was one of the bands I was most looking forward too. Disappointing, I don't really like Skinless to be honest.

The Colonel
04-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Really bummed about some of the cancellations. Regurgitate and Death Breath were both big draws for me. Skinless is always great live, so it'll be nice seeing them one last time.

mankvill
04-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Disappointing, I don't really like Skinless to be honest.

gtfo

GarageMetal468
04-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Sucks that Death Breath and Devourment dropped but at least Skinless is on there now, so that's cool. What I really want though is Voivod to drop and get Sodom to headline the 3rd day. They owe the U.S. one!

treghet
04-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Skinless! Man I've been dying to see them.

bt11763
04-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I always thought you had a huge beard.

well i have one now, i've grown it since then pretty much. and lost 40 pounds haha

idrinkwine732
04-28-2011, 03:08 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

BlackmoreOfBowling
04-28-2011, 04:41 PM
In Solitude (Swedish)

Better than Ghost.

ravenheart
05-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Ghost just got added to this?

Seriously, why are they getting added to extreme metal fests all the time? They're about as extreme as Journey.

DethMaiden
05-02-2011, 03:34 PM
I just looked at the site again. Shouldn't have, because now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a weekend pass for the 2012 Fest the second it goes on sale and work out the logistics of actually getting to Baltimore for it later. :snivel:

BlackmoreOfBowling
05-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Ghost just got added to this?

Seriously, why are they getting added to extreme metal fests all the time? They're about as extreme as Journey.

1.) Fenriz, trying to give more exposure to Doom Rock, made a blog statement promoting these guys...

2.) Everybody got a boner for their togas because it reminded them of Portal (Aus)...

3.) ???...

4.) Profit.

Totally can't wait to skip these guys. :D

RAZOR
05-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a weekend pass for the 2012 Fest the second it goes on sale and work out the logistics of actually getting to Baltimore for it later. :snivel:

I'm fairly certain I'll be doing the same thing. ;)

idrinkwine732
05-02-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm fairly certain I'll be doing the same thing. ;)

I'm gonna be going to school in DC so I'll make this show every year :D

GarageMetal468
05-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Am I the only person here that's excited to see Ghost?

DethMaiden
05-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I would be excited to see Ghost even though I'm not the hugest fan of the record.

bt11763
05-02-2011, 07:57 PM
okay, so it's decided. i'm going friday and sunday, so i can stay at a friend's house and save money. because honestly, i realized i don't give two shits about 80% of saturday's lineup, at least not for an event like this

RAZOR
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm gonna be going to school in DC so I'll make this show every year :D

Well looks like come next year we shall be chillin' with each other at MDF yearly!

mastodon421
05-03-2011, 05:18 AM
I need to go to this next year.

ravenheart
05-03-2011, 05:25 AM
Am I the only person here that's excited to see Ghost?

Having seen them already and finding out they're really fucking boring live. Yes.

idrinkwine732
05-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Well looks like come next year we shall be chillin' with each other at MDF yearly!

Except this year :bouville:

daimonos
05-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Theres no way I can go this year, but I'm going to try really hard for next year :D

ShatteredFlame
05-03-2011, 05:50 PM
http://www.marylanddeathfest.com/runningorder.html

Set times posted

GarageMetal468
05-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Coroner playing for an hour and a half :drool: :D

treghet
05-03-2011, 06:39 PM
I've never paid attention to the set times since I have never attended, but I looked and I'm confused... do they always have the headlining bands play early and on the outside stage?

ShatteredFlame
05-03-2011, 07:34 PM
I've never paid attention to the set times since I have never attended, but I looked and I'm confused... do they always have the headlining bands play early and on the outside stage?

yes. there was always 3 bands that played indoors right after.

moobys37
05-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Sonar closed. New venue info by Friday.

GarageMetal468
05-04-2011, 02:13 PM

Thank god this is still happening, sucks that the Sonar closed though.

idrinkwine732
05-04-2011, 02:40 PM

Closed permanently?

BlackmoreOfBowling
05-04-2011, 08:14 PM
No more liquor license, dude. Might as well paint it bright red and call it McDonalds.

treghet
05-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Good news:

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/4695dbc5da5cfa94c71389281ae78b50.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/sonarbaltimore/posts/10150598370685534#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=203290276376151&id=113388912032955

ravenheart
05-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Death Breath cancelled.

JuuKun
05-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Death Breath cancelled.

Funny, when I saw this get bumped to the top my first thought was "Who canceled this time?" but that was posted two pages ago. Death Breath & Devourment canceled, replaced by In Solitude and Skinless.

Funnier, in that there WAS a new cancellation yesterday. Hatred Surge off, replaced by The Impalers.

GarageMetal468
05-09-2011, 10:23 AM
The Sonar has reopened, but do they really not have a liquor license? Unless people are bringing their own stuff, a lot of metalheads are going to be pissed.

idrinkwine732
05-09-2011, 10:32 AM
As long as bands like Blood Freak don't cancel, I think I'll survive.

The Sonar has reopened, but do they really not have a liquor license? Unless people are bringing their own stuff, a lot of metalheads are going to be pissed.

There apparently has been some plan for alcohol to still be sold at the event, I'm not sure it's inside the Sonar though.

The Colonel
05-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Flying out tonight!

idrinkwine732
05-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Can we get a final roll call here? I leave tomorrow morning.

GarageMetal468
05-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Leaving tonight! Driving from Chicago with 2 other people. If you have heard of the Party Brigade (http://www.smnnews.com/board/showpost.php?p=3724096&postcount=181), I'll be the one in the ketchup costume when there are costume parties for certain bands!

Oh, and just found out that Lock Up canceled their appearance there :(

Wizzbang11
05-25-2011, 05:16 PM
I wonder why it is that so many bands always cancel MDF.
If I was in a band of that fame level, MDF would be like the #1 or 2 show I'd like to play and I'd make damn sure to be there, and work out other shit AROUND the date.

BlackmoreOfBowling
05-25-2011, 07:57 PM
I wonder why it is that so many bands always cancel MDF.
If I was in a band of that fame level, MDF would be like the #1 or 2 show I'd like to play and I'd make damn sure to be there, and work out other shit AROUND the date.

Well buddy, sometimes you're not Bruce Springsteen and you're not Born in the USA and you happen to be from Europe and you need this thing called a Visa to gain access into the USA on relatively peaceful terms when you want to try and expand your stage performance to the American venue. And sometimes it's an expensive, time-staking, difficult, and ultimately imperfect and ill-timed process for these people. And sometimes the people affected includes the band that just pulled out of MDF.

ravenheart
05-26-2011, 03:28 AM
Also, a lot of the bands who get booked for MDF try, and fail, to book other US dates while they're going to be in the country, and if they can't add more dates to make the trip financially viable, MDF isn't going to pay them enough to travel JUST for that one show.

The UK often has the same problem. It's why U.D.O. never plays here, for example.

ShatteredFlame
05-26-2011, 12:00 PM
So upset I can't go this year. :( I'm going to start saving up for next year! Hopefully their 10th anniversary will be the best lineup they have ever had!

Wizzbang11
05-26-2011, 08:55 PM
Well buddy, sometimes you're not Bruce Springsteen and you're not Born in the USA and you happen to be from Europe and you need this thing called a Visa to gain access into the USA on relatively peaceful terms when you want to try and expand your stage performance to the American venue. And sometimes it's an expensive, time-staking, difficult, and ultimately imperfect and ill-timed process for these people. And sometimes the people affected includes the band that just pulled out of MDF.

I'm well aware of Visa problems (although I was never sure as to why bands don't sort these things out earlier) and half the bands I listen to that are going to tour the US end up canceling so I've kind of stopped caring, I just think it's odd that MDF seems to get a disproportionate amount of cancellations every year as opposed to less cool festivals that tend to keep their lineups intact. Especially when it's such an amazing show. That also doesn't account for the inevitable cancellations of American bands.

larvtard
05-27-2011, 10:30 AM
So upset I can't go this year. :( I'm going to start saving up for next year! Hopefully their 10th anniversary will be the best lineup they have ever had!

Same here, I'm gonna plan on buying tickets when they go on sale. I didn't want to go this year as I don't like any of the headliners, but I'm gonna go next year regardless.

Also... People at mdf right now better fuckin' post updates :bouville: I don't give a shit about set lists, just tell us about the damn show...

ShatteredFlame
05-27-2011, 02:25 PM
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2011/05/maryland_deathf.html

BrooklynVegan surprisingly has stuff up from day 1 already. I don't even remember them covering this last year (and I went last year :bouville:). But the pics are awesome. Flesh Parade was a party brigade band and it looks so fun, lol @ telletubies straight edge kid.

I swear next year I will be a part of that party brigade!

larvtard
05-27-2011, 03:12 PM
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2011/05/maryland_deathf.html

BrooklynVegan surprisingly has stuff up from day 1 already. I don't even remember them covering this last year (and I went last year :bouville:). But the pics are awesome. Flesh Parade was a party brigade band and it looks so fun, lol @ telletubies straight edge kid.

I swear next year I will be a part of that party brigade!

Not much of a review but some cool photos. Oh, and I meant people from here. Get on that shit Wine!

idrinkwine732
05-27-2011, 04:32 PM
I wont be able to post photos until I'm back, but I'm waiting for Neurosis now. The show has been incredible so far though. Today better than yesterday. Aura Noir, Nocturnal and Tragedy have been the standouts, I was disappointed with Corrosion of Conformity.

ShatteredFlame
05-27-2011, 06:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/revaaron

The official photographer is also posting videos on youtube. It's a shame that most are b/w

treghet
05-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Not much of a review but some cool photos. Oh, and I meant people from here. Get on that shit Wine!

Seconded. Reviews! ASAP!

idrinkwine732
05-28-2011, 06:39 AM
I'll review some of the sets I saw over the last two days before I leave, but today and tomorrow are the real reasons I'm here.

Miasmal

Miasmal were the first band that I saw in full, because I got there late. It's a little bit tough to fly across the country and add 3 hours while making it there at 4, but I thought I'd miss a lot more. Miasmal were great, even though I hadn't really looked into their stuff a lot. They weren't going to knock your socks off or anything, but they had a killer stage presence that I would have loved to see continue for another twenty minutes or so.

Buzzov*en:

I'd seen Weedeater before, so I was willing to bet going into Buzzov*en's set that they were going to be similar. They were. Dixie and co seemed really frustrated with some of the sound and feedback issues they were having and it affected their set, but they played through. Again, I'm not too familiar with Buzzov*en's stuff, but I knew that I liked them and seeing them live didn't desuade me.

Cathedral:

I couldn't help but think that Lee Dorian's stage presence was what I expected a young Ozzy Osbourne's to be like. He has the same posture, demeanor and style onstage. I really enjoyed Cathedral's set, primarily because I knew it would be their last one that I'd be able to see. Hopkins (The Witchfinder General) closed out their set, and it was an awesome song live. It's a shame to see such a legendary doom band like Cathedral go.

Aura Noir:

I downloaded Black Thrash Attack to try and get into Aura Noir just four days ago, and although the production turned me off a little bit, I couldn't help but be impressed. They played about 45 minutes and they got one of the best reactions all day. The crowd went crazy for their black-thrash, yours truly included. Something about hearing those songs in a live setting with a crisper sound to it made everything a ton of fun. Also, add Appolyon to the list of band members who look like Christopher Walken.

Neurosis:

I had just gotten something to eat when it began to rain. Then it began to rain harder, and I started thinking "how sick would it be if Neurosis played in the pouring rain?" Well, I got the pouring rain part right, but Neurosis wouldn't play in it. We stood around for about 30 minutes in the rain until it stopped, and Neurosis decided to play. Boy did they play. I don't have a setlist, but hearing them rip through some classic post-metal tracks was a delight. Easily one of the best live bands I've seen so far this year, and are an unmissable live act. Heavy as hell and incredibly fun to watch. Scott Kelly and the rest of the band were visibly very frustrated with the sound though, causing them to throw mics around, etc. I caught two picks also!

Exhumed:

I don't know why, but I felt nervous going inside to watch Exhumed. They hadn't played the US before, and I really wanted them to live up to my expectations. They tore into their set with a few old tracks, then Matt said my favorite sentence of the day. "You guys have no doubt heard the song Hammer Smashed Face, right? Well, this song is about Hammer Smashed...EVERYTHING," then going straight into the new song, As Hammer to Anvil. The crowd was extremely energetic, having six and a half years of pent up energy to let out for Exhumed. If Neurosis hadn't put on such an amazing set just an hour earlier, I'd be calling Exhumed the best band of the day.

Onto today, I am freaking out about seeing Blood Freak and Avulsed, as well as Nunslaughter, Hail of Bullets, Impaled Nazarene and Acid Witch. I'll also be crossing off one of my bucket list bands in Exhorder. Also stoked for Voivod, obviously, Hooded Menace and Inquisition.

larvtard
05-28-2011, 07:16 AM
I'll review some of the sets I saw over the last two days before I leave, but today and tomorrow are the real reasons I'm here.

Miasmal

Miasmal were the first band that I saw in full, because I got there late. It's a little bit tough to fly across the country and add 3 hours while making it there at 4, but I thought I'd miss a lot more. Miasmal were great, even though I hadn't really looked into their stuff a lot. They weren't going to knock your socks off or anything, but they had a killer stage presence that I would have loved to see continue for another twenty minutes or so.

Buzzov*en:

I'd seen Weedeater before, so I was willing to bet going into Buzzov*en's set that they were going to be similar. They were. Dixie and co seemed really frustrated with some of the sound and feedback issues they were having and it affected their set, but they played through. Again, I'm not too familiar with Buzzov*en's stuff, but I knew that I liked them and seeing them live didn't desuade me.

Cathedral:

I couldn't help but think that Lee Dorian's stage presence was what I expected a young Ozzy Osbourne's to be like. He has the same posture, demeanor and style onstage. I really enjoyed Cathedral's set, primarily because I knew it would be their last one that I'd be able to see. Hopkins (The Witchfinder General) closed out their set, and it was an awesome song live. It's a shame to see such a legendary doom band like Cathedral go.

Aura Noir:

I downloaded Black Thrash Attack to try and get into Aura Noir just four days ago, and although the production turned me off a little bit, I couldn't help but be impressed. They played about 45 minutes and they got one of the best reactions all day. The crowd went crazy for their black-thrash, yours truly included. Something about hearing those songs in a live setting with a crisper sound to it made everything a ton of fun. Also, add Appolyon to the list of band members who look like Christopher Walken.

Neurosis:

I had just gotten something to eat when it began to rain. Then it began to rain harder, and I started thinking "how sick would it be if Neurosis played in the pouring rain?" Well, I got the pouring rain part right, but Neurosis wouldn't play in it. We stood around for about 30 minutes in the rain until it stopped, and Neurosis decided to play. Boy did they play. I don't have a setlist, but hearing them rip through some classic post-metal tracks was a delight. Easily one of the best live bands I've seen so far this year, and are an unmissable live act. Heavy as hell and incredibly fun to watch. Scott Kelly and the rest of the band were visibly very frustrated with the sound though, causing them to throw mics around, etc. I caught two picks also!

Exhumed:

I don't know why, but I felt nervous going inside to watch Exhumed. They hadn't played the US before, and I really wanted them to live up to my expectations. They tore into their set with a few old tracks, then Matt said my favorite sentence of the day. "You guys have no doubt heard the song Hammer Smashed Face, right? Well, this song is about Hammer Smashed...EVERYTHING," then going straight into the new song, As Hammer to Anvil. The crowd was extremely energetic, having six and a half years of pent up energy to let out for Exhumed. If Neurosis hadn't put on such an amazing set just an hour earlier, I'd be calling Exhumed the best band of the day.

Onto today, I am freaking out about seeing Blood Freak and Avulsed, as well as Nunslaughter, Hail of Bullets, Impaled Nazarene and Acid Witch. I'll also be crossing off one of my bucket list bands in Exhorder. Also stoked for Voivod, obviously, Hooded Menace and Inquisition.

Nice review. I just heard Aura Noir for the first time yesterday and they rule. Also heard Avulsed and Exhumed, they sound great.

I'm seeing Miasmal on Monday with Innumerable Forms :rocker:

GarageMetal468
05-28-2011, 07:31 AM
The people in my room are still sleeping, so I figured id update as well. Sorry if there are tons of grammar mistakes, I'm doing this from my phone.

Miasmal:
My friends were really excited for them but I never listened to them before. They were pretty good, can't say much else about them except for what wine said.

Flesh Parade:
Now the real fun began! The party brigade was having the first costume party here and it was a blast! Perfect band to go along with too. Flesh Parade were incredible and it felt like they were playing forever, not that that's a bad thing. Oh and I'm mentioned and in a couple pictures on that brooklyn vegan article as the guy in the ketchup costume!

Cathedral:
After a 13 hour road trip and about 3 hours of sleep, I took a nap at 10 and woke up at midnight to see Cathedral. I was still ready to pass out but when Cathedral came on they woke me up in an instant. I'm so glad I made it out for the first two days because Cathedral was definitely the best band I saw so far. I will have to agree with wine again about the frontmans stage presence being exactly like Ozzys. But it was still a great performance from them. Sucks that they're breaking up.

Funebrarum:
Another band which my friends were very excited for but I had never heard, but holy crap they were intense. Awesome stage presence, heavy as hell, people going absolutely nuts for them. Its safe to say that they were the best band of the day... so far.

Aura Noir:
I'm getting lazy and annoyed with my phones god awful touch screen so refer to what wine said about them, its pretty much what I would say.

Corrosion of Conformity:
Never listened to them before but they got my attention fast. Stage presence, the music, everything was awesome about them. I'm definitely checking out their stuff when I'm back home.

I checked out Neurosis for a bit, they were pretty good. A lot of people were really getting into them.

Kylesa:
The next band I thought was band of the day. They were VERY good, the band was really happy to be playing for everyone. I was banging my head the entire time and everyone else was going crazy. I knew for sure that they were the best band of the day...

And then Exhumed came on.

Exhumed:
HO-LY SHIT. I had high expectations for them but they exceeded them like no other. The entire place was a madhouse. I was going crazy as well. The pits were violent but fun at the same time and I crowd surfed twice. When I did it the second time during The Matter of Splatter some guy in front of the stage got a picture of me! I gotta keep an eye out for that. Exhumed was hands down, the best band I have seen so far at this fest.

Today is going to be legendary. I'm seeing Mammoth Grinder, partying it up during The Kill, also seeing Nunslaughter, Hail of Bullets, Voivod, Inquisition, Hooded Menace, and what I'm most excited for, fucking EXHORDER!!!

I will probably update with pictures and other reviews once I get back home and sleep, which won't be til Tuesday.

mankvill
05-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Exhumed:
They hadn't played the US before

Exhumed is from the US you silly baka

idrinkwine732
05-28-2011, 08:03 AM
Exhumed is from the US you silly baka

Yeah yeah, I meant since the reunion.

larvtard
05-28-2011, 08:05 AM
The people in my room are still sleeping, so I figured id update as well. Sorry if there are tons of grammar mistakes, I'm doing this from my phone.

Miasmal:
My friends were really excited for them but I never listened to them before. They were pretty good, can't say much else about them except for what wine said.

Flesh Parade:
Now the real fun began! The party brigade was having the first costume party here and it was a blast! Perfect band to go along with too. Flesh Parade were incredible and it felt like they were playing forever, not that that's a bad thing. Oh and I'm mentioned and in a couple pictures on that brooklyn vegan article as the guy in the ketchup costume!

Cathedral:
After a 13 hour road trip and about 3 hours of sleep, I took a nap at 10 and woke up at midnight to see Cathedral. I was still ready to pass out but when Cathedral came on they woke me up in an instant. I'm so glad I made it out for the first two days because Cathedral was definitely the best band I saw so far. I will have to agree with wine again about the frontmans stage presence being exactly like Ozzys. But it was still a great performance from them. Sucks that they're breaking up.

Funebrarum:
Another band which my friends were very excited for but I had never heard, but holy crap they were intense. Awesome stage presence, heavy as hell, people going absolutely nuts for them. Its safe to say that they were the best band of the day... so far.

Aura Noir:
I'm getting lazy and annoyed with my phones god awful touch screen so refer to what wine said about them, its pretty much what I would say.

Corrosion of Conformity:
Never listened to them before but they got my attention fast. Stage presence, the music, everything was awesome about them. I'm definitely checking out their stuff when I'm back home.

I checked out Neurosis for a bit, they were pretty good. A lot of people were really getting into them.

Kylesa:
The next band I thought was band of the day. They were VERY good, the band was really happy to be playing for everyone. I was banging my head the entire time and everyone else was going crazy. I knew for sure that they were the best band of the day...

And then Exhumed came on.

Exhumed:
HO-LY SHIT. I had high expectations for them but they exceeded them like no other. The entire place was a madhouse. I was going crazy as well. The pits were violent but fun at the same time and I crowd surfed twice. When I did it the second time during The Matter of Splatter some guy in front of the stage got a picture of me! I gotta keep an eye out for that. Exhumed was hands down, the best band I have seen so far at this fest.

Today is going to be legendary. I'm seeing Mammoth Grinder, partying it up during The Kill, also seeing Nunslaughter, Hail of Bullets, Voivod, Inquisition, Hooded Menace, and what I'm most excited for, fucking EXHORDER!!!

I will probably update with pictures and other reviews once I get back home and sleep, which won't be til Tuesday.

Haha I saw you in that pic. How old was that kid in the banana costume? :lol:

Funebrarum is great :blaze: you guys suck for missing Nails though :finger:

Saturday definitely sounds like the best day: hail of bullets, impaled Nazarene, inquisition, nunslaughter, mammoth grinder... Also masakari and doom, and exhorder would probably be good too, I just don't like their singer...

GarageMetal468
05-28-2011, 08:40 AM
FHaha I saw you in that pic. How old was that kid in the banana costume? :lol:

Funebrarum is great :blaze: you guys suck for missing Nails though :finger:

Saturday definitely sounds like the best day: hail of bullets, impaled Nazarene, inquisition, nunslaughter, mammoth grinder... Also masakari and doom, and exhorder would probably be good too, I just don't like their singer...

Yeah I think Nails was playing at the same time as Nocturnal and Funebrarum and I'd rather see them.

Masakari is playing right now... we're all still at the hotel haha. And Doom is playing at the same time as Hail of Bullets, and there is absolutely no way I am missing HoB.

And I didn't see anyone in a banana suit? You mean the tellitubby? I don't know anyones ages anyway haha

ShatteredFlame
05-28-2011, 08:56 AM
The tellitubbies kid is like 14-15. I'm friends with him on last.fm and Youtube
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalheadxdrumr
http://www.youtube.com/user/slowdeathbygrindcore

he post some pretty awesome grind/hardcore album reviews.

Would like to see him at a show one day but I usually stay away from basement shows while I'm still living with my parents. Kid is fucking awesome though!

larvtard
05-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Yeah, I meant the teletubby :tongue:

idrinkwine732
05-28-2011, 02:30 PM
My hands are covered in blood from Blood Freak's set. Today has been mind-blowing so far, much better than Thursday or yesterday. This is the first I've sat down since noon.

ShatteredFlame
05-28-2011, 05:37 PM
mhmm Saturday has to be the best lineup I've ever seen...ever
I would have even gladly gotten up at 12:30 to watch Masakari

larvtard
05-28-2011, 07:11 PM
mhmm Saturday has to be the best lineup I've ever seen...ever
I would have even gladly gotten up at 12:30 to watch Masakari

Oh fuck yeah. Even if I didn't necessarily like the bands playing that early, I would still go. These tickets are expensive as hell, I'm getting every goddamn penny's worth.

NecroRob
05-28-2011, 07:40 PM
My hands are covered in blood from Blood Freak's set.

Fuck that sounds awesome :rocker:

GarageMetal468
05-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Last night was hands down the greatest night of my life so far. Hail of Bullets was phenomenal, as were Mammoth Grinder, Hooded Menace, Nunslaughter, Voivod, Defeated Sanity and Inquisition.

Special mention for Exhorder, who I got super trashed for and made it all the better. They dedicated Cadence of the Dirge to Frankie (R.I.P.) but the rest of the set list was awesome from what I can remember.

But what really made the night was when I met Martin van Drunen (singer of Asphyx, Hail of Bullets), John McEntee (Incantation), Tony from Municipal Waste, and George Corpsegrinder motherfucking Fisher! I got pictures with all of them so when I'm back home ill post those here.

I highly doubt today will top yesterday, but its still gonna be awesome. I'm gonna be seeing Repugnant, Skinless, Nuclear Assault, having an epic costume party for Last Days of Humanity, and also seeing Ghost and of course fucking CORONER!

idrinkwine732
05-29-2011, 07:32 AM
Avulsed:

Stabwound Orgasm
Powdered Flesh
Gorespattered Suicide
Breaking Hymens
Burnt But Not Carbonized
Sick Sick Sex
Devourer of the Dead
Nullo
Exorcismo Vaginal

Hail of Bullets:

Operation Z
Guadalcanal
Red Wolves of Stalin
Full Scale War
Kamikaze
General Winter
On Coral Shores
Tokyo Napalm Holocaust
Ordered Eastward:rocker:

Exhorder

Death in Vain
Homicide
Unforgiven
Legions of Death
The Law
I Am the Cross
Cadence of the Dirge
Desecrator
Slaughter in the Vatican
Anal Lust

ShatteredFlame
05-29-2011, 07:43 AM
I would have watched The Kill and Doom instead of Avulsed and Hail of Bullets

idrinkwine732
05-29-2011, 07:57 AM
I would have watched The Kill and Doom instead of Avulsed and Hail of Bullets

And you would have missed two of the best bands on the fest ;)

ShatteredFlame
05-29-2011, 09:53 AM
And you would have watched two of the best bands on the fest ;)

fixed....but it's correct both ways

NickLed19
05-29-2011, 10:11 AM
GHOST!!!

treghet
05-29-2011, 10:13 AM
I highly doubt today will top yesterday, but its still gonna be awesome. I'm gonna be seeing Repugnant, Skinless, Nuclear Assault, having an epic costume party for Last Days of Humanity, and also seeing Ghost and of course fucking CORONER!

Skinless should be awesome. The videos I've seen of them live are incredible.

Wizzbang11
05-29-2011, 10:46 AM
HEY WINE WHERE BE THE BLOODFREAK SETLIST

idrinkwine732
05-29-2011, 12:11 PM
HEY WINE WHERE BE THE BLOODFREAK SETLIST

I do not have it all, but it contained...

Werewolf a gore gore
Gobble up your guts
Pink on the inside
Merchants of sleaze
Sex trash princess
We kill cause we care

And I think feast of the undead was in there too. If I see Kevin again today I'll ask him.

Namaste
06-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Why Ghost headlined is beyond me. Definitely not headline material.