PDA

View Full Version : Danzig -- Los Angeles, CA -- June 26th, 2010

andrew_metalhead
06-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Amazing show! Loved it. Crowd wasn't really appreciative of Toxic Holocaust and All Shall Perish.

Set lists:

Toxic Holocaust (I'm pretty sure I got this right, might be wrong about song number 3)

Metal Attack
Reapers Grave
Death Brings Death
Future Shock
Wild Dogs
War Is Hell
Endless Armageddon
The Lord of the Wasteland
Nuke the Cross

Danzig

Wotans Procession
Skin Carver
Twist of Cain
Hammer of the Gods
Her Black Wings
Tired of Being Alive
How the Gods Kill
Do You Wear the Mark
On A Wicked Night
It's Coming Down
Thirteen
Unspeakable
Bringer of Death
Black Angel, White Angel
Mother
Encore:
She Rides
Long Way Back From Hell

KillerCannabis
06-27-2010, 02:01 AM
I don't remember The Revengeful being in there, and the 1st encore song was definitely She Rides. Great show! Glenn was in prime shape.

andrew_metalhead
06-27-2010, 02:03 AM
I don't remember The Revengeful being in there, and the 1st encore song was definitely She Rides. Great show! Glenn was in prime shape.

Hmm thanks! I just posted the tour setlist. Now that I think of it, yeah you're right.

treghet
06-27-2010, 02:05 AM
That sucks Toxic Holocaust wasn't received well. I need to see them again.

andrew_metalhead
06-27-2010, 02:06 AM
That sucks Toxic Holocaust wasn't received well. I need to see them again.

Definitely see them at a small show!

rjturtle9
06-27-2010, 02:23 AM
First time I go to a show without a ticket to find out the show was sold out. Oh well, I still had an awesome time elsewhere.

elturtleboy
06-27-2010, 10:44 AM
once again,SORRY TURTLE:boohoo:

Yeah Toxic Holocaust didnt get any responce much.
But of corse i Sang to Nuke The Cross and Future Shock.
Still good,but id rather see them headline again. Im still happy Danzig handpicked them himself.

All Shall Perish...well they got a negative responce..except from those body builders with tapout sweaters. Not really my type of music.

DANZIG:last time i saw em they didnt play 13:(. But this time they did!! Danzig kicked sooo much as as always.

christopher
06-27-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm pissed I had to miss the show, but glad to see Toxic Holocaust didn't play anything too special. I've seen them about 12 times now and been wanting to hear Metallic Crucifixion live each time, but have yet to hear it. I heard they were playing it live now, so hopefully I get to see it soon!

davidis138
06-28-2010, 01:58 AM
Some dude and myself were screaming for "Ju Ju Bone" and Glenn yelled "fuck yeah!" at us! Not into the mic but at us. :party: Made me as giddy as a skoolgirl :lol:

bt11763
06-28-2010, 07:20 AM
now that's an odd lineup :lol: