Wizzbang11
06-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Show I:
This Aint the Summer of Love
Before the Kiss
Burnin For You
Buck's Boogie
Shootin Shark
Godzilla (with a short Quiet Riot/Whitesnake/Ozzy medley)
Don't Fear the Reaper

Show II:
The Red and the Black
Harvest Moon
Burnin For You
Then Came The Last Days Of May
ME-262
Godzilla (same band medley, different songs)
Don't Fear the Reaper
----
Cities on Flame with Rock N Roll

Free show at the beach, was pretty awesome
Positive on the first setlist, pretty sure on the second, I was right on the "rail" during the first but out on the beach occasionally talking to people during the second so it could be a little off.

Thanks to Onioner for corrections.

idrinkwine732
06-26-2010, 09:12 AM
I nearly went to this one.

scott308
06-26-2010, 09:40 AM
That looks like a pretty cool show. I like the fact that they even changed up the songs for the medley.

Onioner
06-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Golden Age of Leather and The Vigil were not played, but Buck got a little solo guitar spot and they played ME-262. Oh yeah, Richie Castellano's solo during Then Came the Last Days of May was absolutely amazing. He may have even upstaged Buck with his soloing that night.

JLRedWing13
06-26-2010, 10:10 PM
I would see these guys for free....

Wizzbang11
06-27-2010, 12:13 AM
Golden Age of Leather and The Vigil were not played, but Buck got a little solo guitar spot and they played ME-262. Oh yeah, Richie Castellano's solo during Then Came the Last Days of May was absolutely amazing. He may have even upstaged Buck with his soloing that night.

Thanks! Yeah I was not paying as much attention as I should of, the middle portion of the second was assembled by me asking my friends "..yeah, did I hear x being played?" so I'm glad it was at least mostly right.
Best show I've ever seen on a beach :)

Onioner
06-27-2010, 12:16 AM
I'd agree with you on the best show bit, except I saw BOC on the beach two years ago as well, so I don't know...;)

Maidenmagic
06-27-2010, 06:19 AM
Two setlists without "veteran of the physic wars." Shame.