Madhouse
Indians
Be All, End All
Medusa
Antisocial
Only
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law

Cool to see all the bands, not just Metallica, play different sets from the first big four show:party:

cristianrock
06-21-2010, 01:57 PM
METALLICA

Disposable Heroes
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

HOLY SHIT, I would loved these songs in my concert in Santiago. D:

Aggressive Perfector

NICE

MEGADETH

Hook In Mouth

Fuck Yeah! :drool:

davidis138
06-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Seems like everyone is trying to up their shows with rarities and fan favs. Nice :horns: I like the competition aspect they seem to be having.

JLRedWing13
06-21-2010, 02:46 PM
That Metallica set..... :drool:

Indestructible
06-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Sources: metontour.com and setlist.fm

METALLICA

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Disposable Heroes
Harvester Of Sorrow
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Sad But True
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
My Apocalypse
One
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Helpless
Motorbreath
Seek and Destroy

SLAYER

World Painted Blood
Jihad
War Ensemble
Hate Worldwide
Beauty Through Order
Disciple
Seasons in the Abyss
Hell Awaits
Mandatory Suicide
Chemical Warfare
Raining Blood
Aggressive Perfector
South of Heaven
Silent Scream
Angel of Death

MEGADETH

Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Wake Up Dead
Headcrusher
In My Darkest Hour
Skin O' My Teeth
A Tout Le Monde
Hook In Mouth
Trust
Sweating Bullets
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells

ANTHRAX

Caught in a Mosh
Got the Time
Madhouse
Indians
Be All, End All
Medusa
Antisocial
Only
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law

Cool to see all the bands, not just Metallica, play different sets from the first big four show:party:
Coming to america??????

JRA
06-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Kind of annoyed that Mustaine dropped the Rust In Peace set.

evildeadjedi
06-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Coming to america??????

Yes but only to a theater near you.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXDr8j6htU

PowerMaiden
06-21-2010, 03:32 PM
great sets !!

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

The_jman
06-21-2010, 05:13 PM
now, if they could only get megadeth to play RIP, slayer to play Seasons, and Metallica to play the black album which will be 20 years next year, that'd be even cooler. either that or justice in its entirety, it was 20 years last year.

JLRedWing13
06-21-2010, 05:15 PM
either that or justice in its entirety, it was 20 years last year.

That would never ever happen, but I'd shell out a lot of money to see that...

JLRedWing13
06-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Kind of annoyed that Mustaine dropped the Rust In Peace set.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.....I do agree with you, the Megadeth set is definitely one of the weakest sets they've played on this album cycle, but still...

christopher
06-22-2010, 02:49 AM
now, if they could only get megadeth to play RIP, slayer to play Seasons, and Metallica to play the black album which will be 20 years next year, that'd be even cooler. either that or justice in its entirety, it was 20 years last year.

Black Album is shit. And Justice For All... is an epic album, listening to it at the moment, sucks Europe got to see it in it entirety a few years back. I wish I could of seen that but it will never happen. Now if we could get Kill em All in its entirety then I would never have to see them again. Already seen most of Ride the Lightning played, especially Trapped Under Ice in Anaheim :rocker::rocker:

Sanitarium78
06-22-2010, 04:47 AM
Black Album is shit. And Justice For All... is an epic album, listening to it at the moment, sucks Europe got to see it in it entirety a few years back.

They've never played the AJFA album live in it's entirety ever. Eye Of The Beholder hasn't been played live in full since the Justice tour and with the exception of a few teasers through they years, Frayed Ends Of Sanity HAS NEVER been played in full live.

They did do all of MOP in 2006 at some shows in Europe and Japan for it's 20 year anniversary but that's it. If any album gets played in full next year and they do a full tour for it, it's gonna be MOP for it's 25th anniversary. It's the best bet since all the songs from that album still pop up in the set here and there.

darkguardian50
06-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Lame set from Megadeth. Killer set from Slayer and Metallica.

imanidiot777
06-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Those are some nice set lists. Anyone think that this show will end up on DVD in its entirety? It seems like it would be a good sell and I really hope it ends up on DVD since I can't go to a theater to see it.

PlaysWithKnives
06-22-2010, 10:42 AM
As almost always, a great set by Metallica. Slayers and Anthrax are good too. Something from Persistence of Time would be cool. Megadeth set is pretty standard. Hook in Mouth would have been great to hear. Hopefully it makes its way across the pond sooner or later.

ricky4502
06-22-2010, 04:18 PM

hahaha well while i wouldn't say the black album is shit it is highly overrated and it's just decent. it definitely is the weakest link of their classic albums. i'd personally rather see them do either ride the lightning or kill 'em all in it's entirety.

it does suck that megadeth dropped the RIP set. slayers set looks sweet just too bad it's missing songs off show no mercy. would've been nice to have the antichrist, black magic, die by the sword, tormentor or metal storm/face the slayer in there. however i'm quite amazed they played aggressive perfector in there. i fucking love that song!

and as for anthrax i don't think i'd really care to see them. at least not without belladonna. they didn't become part of the big 4 with john bush

idrinkwine732
06-22-2010, 04:21 PM
. i'd personally rather see them do either ride the lightning or kill 'em all in it's entirety.

THIS

ricky4502
06-22-2010, 04:23 PM
holy fuck nevermind... belladonna did reunite with anthrax for these shows? fuck yeah!

Sanitarium78
06-22-2010, 04:44 PM
holy fuck nevermind... belladonna did reunite with anthrax for these shows? fuck yeah!

Yes, he did. Welcome to last months news:D

ricky4502
06-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Yes, he did. Welcome to last months news:D

lol last i read they reunited with john bush so i had lost interest

Travis The Dragon
06-22-2010, 08:42 PM
This SOOOOOOO badly needs to come to America! At least I got American Carnage on 8/21! :rocker:

ironroses
06-22-2010, 08:52 PM

I would much rather see ride the lightning or master of puppets in their entirety. Personally, I find the black album to be pedantic and only really enjoy 3 songs off it. I mean if were competeting with RIP and Seasons, the black album doesn't hold a candle to either.

ricky4502
06-23-2010, 10:34 AM
I would much rather see ride the lightning or master of puppets in their entirety. Personally, I find the black album to be pedantic and only really enjoy 3 songs off it. I mean if were competeting with RIP and Seasons, the black album doesn't hold a candle to either.

exactly... the fact that the black album is their most successful album doesn't mean shit. it's just an ok album. i hate it when people say they like metallica and when i ask them what songs they like they say "enter sandman" or "sad but true" and know nothing of their previous work. that album just marked the point where they turned to shit and they stayed that way for over a decade. i like death magnetic though

JLRedWing13
06-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Metallica said they were doing around 10 shows next year with a stage production rivaling that of The Wall. We could see a full album performance then....I believe they have said they would be willing to play MoP in full again.

undeadhunter235
06-23-2010, 04:30 PM
uuuuh!!! DISPOSABLE HEROES!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :rocker: :rocker:

I Love when metallica plays classic sets mixed in with only a few of there newer songs

undeadhunter235
06-23-2010, 04:34 PM
exactly... the fact that the black album is their most successful album doesn't mean shit. it's just an ok album. i hate it when people say they like metallica and when i ask them what songs they like they say "enter sandman" or "sad but true" and know nothing of their previous work. that album just marked the point where they turned to shit and they stayed that way for over a decade. i like death magnetic though

That is true to a certain point, but the truths the thruth, Black Album was just an overall BADDASS album, and so was every album before it, and death magnetic, not saying Black is my favorite though....Id personally want to see ...And Justice in its entirety :rocker:

makethemsuffer12
06-23-2010, 05:10 PM
I think the Black Album is still a kickass album. Besides the big hits, there are some real killer tracks. I'm glad to see them play some of the lesser known songs from it like "Holier Than Thou" and "Through the Never" lately, and I would absolutely love to see songs like "The God That Failed" and "The Struggle Within" performed live, assuming they actually play the whole thing next year on their supposed string of shows. It's something I definately wouldn't count out. If anything I would expect them to do something like that.