10. No More Lies
11. Brave New World
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden

Encore

14. The Number of the Beast
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Running Free

I personally love that they're playing more recent stuff on this tour. As someone who's seen Maiden many, many times, it's nice to get songs I either haven't seen them play for a long time (Brave New World stuff), or haven't seen them play at all (Dance of Death stuff). It's also nice to see that songs like The Trooper and Run to the Hills are getting a much-deserved breather.

There are always things about a set that I'd change, and this one's no different, but I'm pretty happy with it just the same.

Iron FUCKING Maiden.

ADD
06-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Fucking killer show, perfectly done, as good as any other Maiden gig I've been to. Didn't look at the setlist before so I was losing my shit when they started Navigator, DOD, Colours, Blood Brothers, really great to hear some of those songs I didn't think I'd get to again. Up the Irons

idrinkwine732
06-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Absolutely amazing show, they were killer. Wicker Man, Ghost of the Navigator, and Blood Brothers were the highlights.

Onioner
06-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Don't really know what I can add here considering that I'm of the same opinion. So basically

MAIDEN RAPED

Oh yeah, idrinkwine, I was indeed on the rail with you during Heathen last Saturday. I was on the left side of Slim's, so I don't know if I saw you or not.