08. Heaven and Hell
09. Supernaught
10. Neon Knights

Line-up:
Vocals: Rob Halford
Guitar: Tony Iommi
Bass: Geezer Butler
Drums: Vinny Appice

This was from the first Ozzfest, which was not a touring festival at that point. Dio did not want to open for Ozzy, so he refused to take the stage. As a result, Rob Halford was able to fill in and sing for Black Sabbath.

Source: Dimeadozen (http://www.dimeadozen.org)

Dextrimental
06-20-2010, 07:33 PM
1992? First Ozzfest?

I have an official DVD from 2005 thats says its the tenth anniversary of Ozzfest, so I dont think this was from the first Ozzfest.

However I could be wrong, just from what Iv heard it start in 1995.

TonyD
06-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Not the first Ozzfest, I'm pretty sure this was Ozzy's "last show" where the rest of Sabbath came out after he finished his set and did a few songs. Notice Paranoid, Iron Man missing from the set; they were saving them for later.

ijwthstd
06-20-2010, 08:21 PM
OZZY
Paranoid
I Don't Want To Change The World
Desire
Mr. Crowley
I Don't Know
Road To Nowhere
Flying High Again
-Zakk Wylde solo-
Suicide Solution
Goodbye To Romance
Shot In The Dark
-Randy Castillo solo-
War Pigs
Bark At The Moon
---------
Mama I'm Coming Home
Crazy Train

Originally one show at Pacific Amphitheatre on Oct 10 with Alice In Chains opening; postponed til Nov 14 and 2nd (new farewell show) added for Nov 15th.

I have a Sepultura setlist - somewhere...

scott308
06-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Not the first Ozzfest, I'm pretty sure this was Ozzy's "last show" where the rest of Sabbath came out after he finished his set and did a few songs. Notice Paranoid, Iron Man missing from the set; they were saving them for later.

You guys are right- not the first Ozzfest. That came a couple of years later (sorry- that's what I get for adding that by memory). This was supposed to be Ozzy's second to last show. The next night, Halford also sang for Sabbath, and Ozzy did four songs with the rest of the band after his set. Halford did not sing Paranoid or Iron Man either night, so they were not left out for Ozzy to sing later.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
06-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Glad I got to see this tour with Dio on vocals.