12. Bringer of Death
13. Black Angel, White Angel
14. Mother

Encore
15. Dirty Black Summer
16. Am I Demon

overkill13
06-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Funny story. I was at this show and security were too busy kicking people out who were trying to take pictures, to break up a fist fight that lasted for 5+ minutes.

elturtleboy
06-20-2010, 11:30 AM
When it comes to Danzig,he has his own security to watch out for cameras. When I saw em they didnt play Thirteen. I kept yelling it too!

overkill13
06-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Anyone know why he has such a problem with people taking pictures?

bt11763
06-20-2010, 03:10 PM
gah, my date didn't get dirty black summer! of course :(

still an amazing show, his new album is fucking spectacular and even better live.

davidis138
06-20-2010, 07:43 PM
gah, my date didn't get dirty black summer! of course :(

still an amazing show, his new album is fucking spectacular and even better live.

I'm fucking amped for his album to come out! Sounds like its gonna be a real return to form :party:

elturtleboy
06-20-2010, 08:51 PM
:rocker:wooohoo some chick got me a ticket for next sat!!
WOOOHOOOO

Magson13
06-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Cool that he's changing up his setlist for the tour, and even cooler that my date had the better setlist :fingers:

jhdeity
06-21-2010, 08:41 AM
Anyone know why he has such a problem with people taking pictures?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw

davidis138
06-21-2010, 03:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw

Pretty sure this has something to do with it but not entirely. If you look on youtube a bunch of his live performances are up and that's where Danzig really shines is in the live aspect. But if you can catch it on youtube then whats the point of buying a ticket. Especially if you're "joe whatevermusic"

jhdeity
06-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Pretty sure this has something to do with it but not entirely. If you look on youtube a bunch of his live performances are up and that's where Danzig really shines is in the live aspect. But if you can catch it on youtube then whats the point of buying a ticket. Especially if you're "joe whatevermusic"

I'd have to disagree man. Danzig strikes me as a total egomaniac and no one I mean no one stops people from taking cell phone pics but him. I go to 4 or 5 shows a month on average and have never heard of this policy regardless of how huge or small the band is.

I could only imagine how stupid he felt after acting like a bad ass and getting owned... but to have to live it over and over again and the entire world seeing it... OUCH!

The funny thing is I forgot about it until all this controversy. If he just owned it and put it behind him it would go away. Being a pic nazi only makes him look more like a doucheclown and keeps reminding people that he got flattened by Homer Simpson.

davidis138
06-21-2010, 11:33 PM
I'd have to disagree man. Danzig strikes me as a total egomaniac and no one I mean no one stops people from taking cell phone pics but him. I go to 4 or 5 shows a month on average and have never heard of this policy regardless of how huge or small the band is.

I could only imagine how stupid he felt after acting like a bad ass and getting owned... but to have to live it over and over again and the entire world seeing it... OUCH!

The funny thing is I forgot about it until all this controversy. If he just owned it and put it behind him it would go away. Being a pic nazi only makes him look more like a doucheclown and keeps reminding people that he got flattened by Homer Simpson.

I do agree that the no cell phone thing is shit but no one except him really knows if he's over it. I'm sure if asked he'd say yeah but then if the cell phone thing is brought up then maybe the reason I think would be his. I don't know. High five on the Homer Simpson line though :lol: