12.Fear Of The Dark
13.Iron Maiden
Encore:
14.The Number of the Beast
15.Hallowed Be Thy Name
16.Running Free

Sanitarium78
06-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Will Wrathchild stay with Paschendale and DOD being rotated? I'm going to make a risky prediction and say that Different World will replace Wicker Man as the opener. We should hopefully know soon!

The answer to you first question is yes and no DW will not replace Wickerman.

If someone were to do a live report on here we would've known I believe. It's a little premature to set up this thread already I think. For the first few nights it was all right. But now I think we should wait until after the show is over or, imagine this, wait for someone who actually went to the show to start up the thread and post it.

Maiden33
06-14-2010, 04:52 PM

If someone were to do a live report on here we would've known I believe. It's a little premature to set up this thread already I think. For the first few nights it was all right. But now I think we should wait until after the show is over or, imagine this, wait for someone who actually went to the show to start up the thread and post it.

This.

And for anyone planning to look for it live - remember that it's an hour more of a difference than Texas. Maiden won't come on until 10:50pm EST.

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 04:54 PM

Ya, I guess I'm a little too excited! Well whatever happens, happens.

Crionics
06-14-2010, 05:02 PM
I know the show hasn't started yet, but thought I'd start a thread now in case the setlist comes in live again. If it does, it would be great if whoever gets it could post it here.

So, what do you think is going to happen tonight? Will Wrathchild stay with Paschendale and DOD being rotated? Or will we get another completely different change? I'm going to make a risky prediction and say that Different World will replace Wicker Man as the opener. We should hopefully know soon!

HELLLL NOOOOOO

I love Different World, but don't fuck with The Wicker Man!

IrritatedTrout
06-14-2010, 05:26 PM
They will play DoD as the 5th song as its turn in the rotation is up. Wrathchild will be song 3.

Maiden33
06-14-2010, 05:28 PM
There is no doubt the possibility that this rotation will only exist for shows close together, and that Paschendale will be static for all other shows.

JRA
06-14-2010, 06:11 PM
'm going to make a risky prediction and say that Different World will replace Wicker Man as the opener.

I fucking hope not. Different World is a terrible song. I'd rather hear Wrathchild again than it. If they want to open with something from AMOLAD they should pick The Pilgrim.

rjturtle9
06-14-2010, 06:26 PM
No setlist=no thread. this should be in the iron maiden General discussion thread.

makethemsuffer12
06-14-2010, 06:32 PM
I fucking hope not. Different World is a terrible song.

:eek:
That's my favorite song on that album!

Indestructible
06-14-2010, 06:37 PM
:eek:
That's my favorite song on that album!

That to is one of my favorites from AMOLAD my favorites from that have always been diffrent world and the last four songs.
I dont think they will open with diffrent world. They will probaly keep rotating pachendale and dance of death. Who knows maybe they can surprise us.

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 06:55 PM
No setlist=no thread. this should be in the iron maiden General discussion thread.

I started it now so that way, if it comes in live, people can post it here.

andrew_metalhead
06-14-2010, 06:58 PM
HELLLL NOOOOOO

I love Different World, but don't fuck with The Wicker Man!

+6666666666666666666

300%_Density
06-14-2010, 07:07 PM

Couldn't agree more. I know alot of people came from previous Maiden board or whatever but still just metal band like every other band on here. I like Maiden but I can still wait for the show to be over to read their set. Not trying to come off as a dick. Just my 2 cents.

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Well, if the mods want to lock, delete, or move this, that's fine. And when the real set either starts coming in or is fully available, a new thread can be started for it. But then again, Maiden do take the stage in about 20 minutes so maybe we should wait. It's up to the mods.

TonyD
06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm sure it will turn up by tomorrow at the latest, just edit it into the first post when it does and don't do this again. I did this a while back for a show I was actually going to and it was still a big no-no for some reason.

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm sure it will turn up by tomorrow at the latest, just edit it into the first post when it does and don't do this again. I did this a while back for a show I was actually going to and it was still a big no-no for some reason.

Ya, that works. :)

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 09:49 PM
There's a rumor at Maidenfans that they did 2 encores: http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?topic=19532.300

I find that very hard to believe. We'll know for sure in due time.

andrew_metalhead
06-14-2010, 09:49 PM
There's a rumor at Maidenfans that they did 2 encores: http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?topic=19532.300

I find that very hard to believe. We'll know for sure in due time.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

powerslave_85
06-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah fucking right :lol:

Maiden33
06-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I've found a lot of the "info" on Maidenfans is spotty at best.

They haven't played Denver in a long time though, and they have been a bit more setlist-flexible than usual. Who knows.

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Well, it's a forum with people giving "facts" and rumors so you have to take it all lightly unless you know it for fact. Even though, I haven't seen a lot of stuff there I would consider spotty. One of the best sites for info on Maiden is: http://www.ironmaidencommentary.com/ Also, the thing about the 2 encores is from someone's twitter page and a member of Maidenfans was just passing it on.

Maiden33
06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Well yeah, the Iron Maiden Commentary is essentially THE place to go for any factual information about Iron Maiden's studio and tour history.

EDIT: Also, I'm not to inclined to believe most rumors via Twitter after that whole retarded "Bring Your Daughter" false alarm a few nights ago.

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Also, I'm not to inclined to believe most rumors via Twitter after that whole retarded "Bring Your Daughter" false alarm a few nights ago.

Ya, same here.

Pastulio_
06-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Word is that DoD and Pasch are officially rotating, and everything else is the same.

idrinkwine732
06-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Dance of Death and Wrathchild :(

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
06-14-2010, 10:24 PM
EDIT: Also, I'm not to inclined to believe most rumors via Twitter after that whole retarded "Bring Your Daughter" false alarm a few nights ago.

At least the Dallas show's twitter feed was accurate. :light:

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 10:36 PM
The set is up and now it's more than likely that DOD and Paschendale are rotating.

maidenpriest
06-14-2010, 10:39 PM
now it's more than likely that DOD and Paschendale are rotating.

works for me, means ill be getting Paschendale on Weds!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

idrinkwine732
06-14-2010, 10:57 PM
And I won't be...:bouville:

mankvill
06-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Well yeah, the Iron Maiden Commentary is essentially THE place to go for any factual information about Iron Maiden's studio and tour history.

...wait, so that WASN'T played?

God damnit, I'm so confused. :lol:

Travis The Dragon
06-14-2010, 11:09 PM
...wait, so that WASN'T played?

God damnit, I'm so confused. :lol:

Bring Your Daughter has not been played at all on the tour.

andrew_metalhead
06-14-2010, 11:18 PM
No change except Paschendale. Thank God.

TonyD
06-14-2010, 11:22 PM
And I won't be...:bouville:

Neither will I :bouville:
Cause I'm not goin :cool:

idrinkwine732
06-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Neither will I :bouville:
Cause I'm not goin :cool:

I would have bought your spare ticket off you...

TonyD
06-15-2010, 01:41 AM
It was just GA, you can get them without service fees online now.

JudasPriest89
06-15-2010, 05:07 AM
01.The Wicker Man
02.Ghost Of The Navigator
03.Wrathchild
04.El Dorado
05.Dance Of Death
06.The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
07.These Colours Don't Run
08.Blood Brothers
09.Wildest Dreams
10.No More Lies
11.Brave New World
12.Fear Of The Dark
13.Iron Maiden
Encore:
14.The Number of the Beast
15.Hallowed Be Thy Name
16.Running Free

GOD DAMNIT STILL NO WASTING LOVE OR FROM HERE TO ETERNITY. WILL THAT EVER BE ON THERE SETLIST?!?!?!

Sanitarium78
06-15-2010, 07:56 AM
GOD DAMNIT STILL NO WASTING LOVE OR FROM HERE TO ETERNITY. WILL THAT EVER BE ON THERE SETLIST?!?!?!

No they won't and I sure hope you're joking here. Why on earth would you get so upset over two songs not being in the set that they haven't played live in 17 years? It's like getting upset that Sea Of Madness or Infinate Dreams isn't being played. You know it isn't gonna happen so why care so much about it?

Also, you could pick A LOT of better songs to get upset over them playing instead of these two average ones. With the exception of Running Free every song they're playing right now is a lot better than FHTE and WL.

DethMaiden
06-15-2010, 08:12 AM
:bouville:

Looks like Cleveland gets Dance of Death if they keep up the rotation all tour.

evildeadjedi
06-15-2010, 09:11 AM
:bouville:

Looks like Cleveland gets Dance of Death if they keep up the rotation all tour.

Color me disappointed :(

IrritatedTrout
06-15-2010, 09:46 AM
They will play DoD as the 5th song as its turn in the rotation is up. Wrathchild will be song 3.

Yup. The original set was better because of BTATS but I'm loving the rotation. I get to hear both tracks now.:bliss: Even with Wrathchild this is one of their best sets ever.

SomewhereInTime72
06-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Rotation would be awesome if I were going to more than one show. However, someone said that according to the rotation, Jersey gets Paschendale... so I'm happy with it anyways. :D :D

Pastulio_
06-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Looks like I'll be getting Dance of Death. I was looking forward to Paschendale, but Dance of Death is a damn good song too. Of course, if they just replaced No More Lies with Dance of Death, every date could have both! Although I will give No More Lies credit, I listened to it for the first time in a while last night and it is a pretty decent tune. I still just wish they'd play Rainmaker. I see Paschendale being played on some future tour, but I think this may have been the last good chance Rainmaker had to make a setlist.

Travis The Dragon
06-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Looks like I'll be getting Dance of Death. I was looking forward to Paschendale, but Dance of Death is a damn good song too. Of course, if they just replaced No More Lies with Dance of Death, every date could have both! Although I will give No More Lies credit, I listened to it for the first time in a while last night and it is a pretty decent tune. I still just wish they'd play Rainmaker. I see Paschendale being played on some future tour, but I think this may have been the last good chance Rainmaker had to make a setlist.

That just gave me a thought. If they wanted a shorter song to replace BTATS, Rainmaker would have been PERFECT!

Maiden33
06-15-2010, 02:44 PM
It feels somewhat unfair that I appear to be getting Paschendale when I'm one of the only people I've seen that wouldn't mind getting Dance of Death. :lol:

It's my favorite (Paschendale) vs. second favorite on the album - a top 10 and top 30 Maiden song overall for me. Seen both once, want to see both again. They're both great live. Seems somewhat disappointing to me though that they're doing Paschendale without the props or Bruce's costume. The DOD backdrop looks pretty sweet.

Pastulio_
06-15-2010, 05:08 PM
That just gave me a thought. If they wanted a shorter song to replace BTATS, Rainmaker would have been PERFECT!

Damn straight it would've been! Unlike a lot of the new songs they're playing, it's a straight rocker from start to finish. And it's just awesome.

JudasPriest89
06-18-2010, 02:36 PM
No they won't and I sure hope you're joking here. Why on earth would you get so upset over two songs not being in the set that they haven't played live in 17 years? It's like getting upset that Sea Of Madness or Infinate Dreams isn't being played. You know it isn't gonna happen so why care so much about it?

Also, you could pick A LOT of better songs to get upset over them playing instead of these two average ones. With the exception of Running Free every song they're playing right now is a lot better than FHTE and WL.

I'm not. I love Maiden but I certainly would kill to see them play those two songs. I know it'll never happen, but I FUCKING WANT IT!!!!!

andrew_metalhead
06-18-2010, 02:39 PM
This website should be renamed: MetalSetlistsBitching.com

People complain about not hearing A SONG they want to hear. GET OVER IT! There are countries where Maiden play only once a year or once in two years and there are countries where they've never even played. Just be happy that Maiden come around to the States as often as they do. Thank you very much.

idrinkwine732
06-18-2010, 02:52 PM
This website should be renamed: MetalSetlistsBitching.com

People complain about not hearing A SONG they want to hear. GET OVER IT! There are countries where Maiden play only once a year or once in two years and there are countries where they've never even played. Just be happy that Maiden come around to the States as often as they do. Thank you very much.

:fist: