PDA

View Full Version : Black Label Society - Order of the Black

TonyD
06-13-2010, 09:31 PM
2 new songs for streaming... Edit: songs have been taken down because they were unauthorized.

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's new studio album, "Order Of The Black", will be issued in North America on August 10 via E1 Music. The CD will be made available in Europe through Roadrunner Records and in Australia and New Zealand via Riot! Entertainment.

"Order Of The Black" will feature four different CD covers — one for each territory: North America, Europe, Australia and South America/Asia.

The "Order Of The Black" artwork can be viewed below.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/reviewpics/blsorder.jpg

MPF
06-13-2010, 09:37 PM
It's definitely an improvement from the last couple albums. Hopefully the rest of the album will sound this good.

TonyD
06-13-2010, 09:54 PM
It might just be nostalgia but I thought Mafia was really good.

MPF
06-14-2010, 08:19 AM
Mafia is a good album for the most part. My old cover band, Drunk Uncle, used to cover Fire it Up as our encore. Then finish off the night with Pantera's Becoming. Not band for having to stick to standard Hard Rock covers to keep the bars from plowing out.

But these 2 new songs are going in a great direction. I hope they keep going this way.

ravenheart
06-14-2010, 09:52 AM
It might just be nostalgia but I thought Mafia was really good.

I liked Mafia. Just wish he'd written more than three lines of lyrics. I can do without hearing stuff like "engines roll" and "get out alive" in every song.

daimonos
06-14-2010, 10:20 AM
I heard the song Parade of the Dead and I thought it was great.

I love BLS. Seeing them on their 2007 tour changed my life, and I'm looking forward to seeing them for the 6th time on Ozzfest this summer. They put on a hell of a show when they headlined the second stage in 2006.

ravenheart
06-14-2010, 11:42 AM
I see them July 24th. Only the second time as they keep cancelling UK tours.

TonyD
06-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Just FYI the songs have been taken down from the link posted :angry:

idrinkwine732
06-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Rednecks are excited bro.

300%_Density
06-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Tracks are still up on youtube. For anybody who didn't know the tracks it's "Parade Of The Dead" & "Crazy Horse". Both tracks are already sounding stronger than anything off Shot To Hell which still isn't saying a whole lot but still it's progress. I'm pretty excited.

ravenheart
06-14-2010, 02:05 PM
'Parade of The Dead' is pretty lame, but 'Crazy Horse' sounds like the stuff on the first two albums. Definite winner there.

PlaysWithKnives
06-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I like them both. Crazy horse reminds me of the earlier albums. Parade of the dead is alright. Sounds like an album filler. Better than most stuff on STH though. Hopefully its a return to form