Demanufacture
Self Bias Resistor
Replica

Dissimulate
06-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Damn, looks like a short set.

DethMaiden
06-12-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm the only one on earth, but I wouldn't want to see Fear Factory if they weren't going to do Resurrection, Timelessness, or both.

PlaysWithKnives
06-12-2010, 10:00 PM
A friend of mine is a big FF fan so I went with him for the hell of it. It was a short set. That's because they weren't headlining. All that remains was the headliner. My friend and I left after fear factory. I'm not FF's biggest fan but they put on a good show. Everyone was really into it, singing along with old and new songs. I don't see why ATR would be headlining over them unless they are fliping every other night. I wouldent know. The place was pretty packed. A lot of people left after FF was done.
Thy Will Be Done was the name of the first band. They were deathcore crap. Not my thing. Didn't care much for them. Forgive me for forgetting the name of the second band. They were some sort of metalcore. They weren't too bad. Then FF came on. On an irrelevant sidenote , except for the lead singer, I can't believe how morbidly obese that band is. So that's the summary of a hot and crowded night at the Town Ballroom

300%_Density
06-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Shitty All That Remains headlining over Fear Factory is fail on so many levels I don't even know where to even start. And I'm still waiting for FF to come near me.

JLRedWing13
06-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Bleh.

treghet
06-12-2010, 10:59 PM
I can't believe how morbidly obese that band is.

I thought the same thing when I saw them.

JLRedWing13
06-13-2010, 12:04 AM
I thought the same thing when I saw them.

Bahaha. :lol:

converge241
06-13-2010, 06:49 AM
I LOVE Fear Factory but so glad I passed when they came by last week to Worcester. Between seeing them so many times before and word of a short set didnt seem worth it! Also the no Archetypes songs was a bummer..the title track was so great live and Slave Labor and Cyberwaste (I know why they arent, just added to it)