PDA

View Full Version : Jethro Tull -- Vienna, Virginia -- June 8th, 2010

IrritatedTrout
06-11-2010, 04:52 PM
This was a really good performance by Ian Anderson and the boys. Ian's flute solos were very impressive and they extended many of the songs to include more instrumental jamming. If you're a fan then definitly go see Tull live. Ian is quite the entertainer.

I do have one negative thing to say about the show, the crowd was fucking awful. I was forced to sit throughout the entire show (except Locomotive Breath) because all (ok, there were a few true rock fans there who tried to stand) the fat assholes sporting tucked-in dress shirts in attendance were too fucking lazy to stand up for an hour and a half.:tp: Fucking pathetic. My friend would stand up and clap between songs like you're supposed to do at a rock concert and people behind him thought he was drunk.:tp: This was by far the tamest either of us has ever been at a show. In the parking lot afterwords me and him yelled "Jethro fuckin Tull" before getting in the car and people looked at us like we were scum. Not a rock n roll crowd.

1. Cross-Eyed Mary
2. Beggar's Farm
3. Nothing Is Easy
4. Eurology
5. A New Day Yesterday
6. Pastime With Good Company (King Henry's Madrigal)
7. Jack-In-The-Green
8. Songs From The Wood
9. Bouree
10. Hare In The Wine Cup
11. A Change Of Horses
12. My God
13. Budapest
14. Aqualung
---
15. Locomotive Breath

maidenpriest
06-11-2010, 05:02 PM
pretty good set, still waiting for the day where they do Minstrel in the Gallery again. and about the crowd, that really sucks but im not suprised sadly...

Travis The Dragon
06-11-2010, 09:09 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: No Thick As A Brick?!?!?!

Songs From The Wood=MAJOR WIN!!! :party:

mankvill
06-11-2010, 09:10 PM
In the parking lot afterwords me and him yelled "Jethro fuckin Tull" before getting in the car and people looked at us like we were scum. Not a rock n roll crowd.

lmfao

maidenpriest
06-11-2010, 09:14 PM
u mean songs from the wood?? lol

Travis The Dragon
06-11-2010, 09:40 PM
u mean songs from the wood?? lol

:dorky: Fixed!

Dissimulate
06-11-2010, 09:52 PM
These guys must be awesome, they beat Metallica for a Grammy.

IrritatedTrout
06-11-2010, 11:29 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: No Thick As A Brick?!?!

Yeah, we were a bit disapointed by that.

MetalIsArt
06-12-2010, 10:14 AM
These guys must be awesome, they beat Metallica for a Grammy.

LULZ :allan: