behemoth
mother puncher
aqua dementia
iron tusk
march of the fire ants
hail to fire
the bit

I caught one of Brann's drum sticks!

That looks like what we got in San Francisco except they played one more after The Bit as an encore. I'm stacked on reviews, so it may be a couple of days before mine comes out.. but I think I may have seen Metallica in 1983 tonight in Mastodon in 2005.

SnakeCharmer
04-06-2005, 12:07 PM
That looks like what we got in San Francisco except they played one more after The Bit as an encore. I'm stacked on reviews, so it may be a couple of days before mine comes out.. but I think I may have seen Metallica in 1983 tonight in Mastodon in 2005.

Do you have an idea of what it was? I agree with your last assesment, Mastodon is going to be huge.

hot_turkey_ed
04-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Do you have an idea of what it was? I agree with your last assesment, Mastodon is going to be huge.

No but I'm going to try to find out. I'm going to start really tracking this band. You don't know anyone in their camp we could ask, do you?

SnakeCharmer
04-06-2005, 12:19 PM
No but I'm going to try to find out. I'm going to start really tracking this band. You don't know anyone in their camp we could ask, do you?

No, I don't know anybody with their label or with the band. I tried going to their forum but there are no reports on the SF show yet.

lokia
04-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Mastodon in SF: :rockdevil

(Even tho the opening bands SUCKED,) They were amazing.