8/13 Los Angeles, CA @ Approved Fest
8/14 San Diego, CA @ Casbah
8/15 San Francisco, CA @ Bottom of the Hill

evildeadjedi
06-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Nice Cbus gets Struck by Lightning! :party:

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 04:00 PM
They're playing 3 shows here in a few months, but no other bands with them.

mankvill
06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
7/21 Lawrence, KS @ Jackpot

My Dad's birthday, but I'll see about it.

DethMaiden
06-07-2010, 05:52 PM
I'll be trying to make that Columbus show provided it isn't 21+. Honestly just for Howl and Struck By Lightning, never even heard a Black Cobra song.

evildeadjedi
06-07-2010, 05:56 PM
I'll be trying to make that Columbus show provided it isn't 21+. Honestly just for Howl and Struck By Lightning, never even heard a Black Cobra song.

It's 18+ if under 21 you have to pay an extra fee usually two bucks.

DethMaiden
06-07-2010, 05:58 PM
It's 18+ if under 21 you have to pay an extra fee usually two bucks.

Yeah, I just looked it up. Cool. I've never been to the Summit, but I'm guessing this will be cheap and I really, really want to hear stuff from that Howl disc live, not to mention SBL is a great live act.

EDIT: Almost definitely gonna leave before Black Cobra though. No offense to them or anything, but bar shows always end super late, and Columbus is a 1.5 hour drive...just enough that I'd rather get home than learn about yet another sludge band with "Black" in their name. :lol:

evildeadjedi
06-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I just looked it up. Cool. I've never been to the Summit, but I'm guessing this will be cheap and I really, really want to hear stuff from that Howl disc live, not to mention SBL is a great live act.

EDIT: Almost definitely gonna leave before Black Cobra though. No offense to them or anything, but bar shows always end super late, and Columbus is a 1.5 hour drive...just enough that I'd rather get home than learn about yet another sludge band with "Black" in their name. :lol:

The Summit is a cool little place lesser known acts tend to gravitate there. I saw Red Fang there last year and saw Skeletonwitch there the year before. Seen various local acts like Devil in Exile and Lo Pan :rocker: there as well. I listened to Black Cobra, it's all right but I'm really pumped to see SBL (who I missed cause I didn't get to go to Scion Rock Fest) and of course HOWL!

I really hope Pentagram ends up getting re-scheduled I wanted to see them so bad!

larvtard
06-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Damn I really want to see Struck by Lightning, don't care much about the others. The Earl is 21+, sadly...
Oh well, I still have many more opportunities for shows now that I'm 18.
I remember last year Skeletonwitch and Goatwhore came to this 18+ place and I couldn't go...that seriously would've been like the greatest show ever.

Natrlhi
06-07-2010, 07:35 PM

I'm right there with ya, brah. Only it doesn't matter what the age limit is for me, and I have seen Black Cobra live - in Columbus, in fact (and yes, they fucking rock :rocker:).

This show is going to rock balls. I hope to hell I can make it.

MPF
06-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I've become a huge fan of Howl because of the forum, I'll have to see if I'm open 7/22. I'd love to see a kickass show at The Triple Rock.

evildeadjedi
06-07-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm right there with ya, brah. Only it doesn't matter what the age limit is for me, and I have seen Black Cobra live - in Columbus, in fact (and yes, they fucking rock :rocker:).

This show is going to rock balls. I hope to hell I can make it.

I hope so too man! I'm planning on it and Municipal Waste on July 8th.

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I've seen them like three or four times and they rock. Only two piece I'd pay to see live again...

Natrlhi
06-07-2010, 09:21 PM
I've seen them like three or four times and they rock. Only two piece I'd pay to see live again...

Brad - he's talking about Black Cobra here. They are good, man. Heavy as fuck, and kinda riffy at the same time (to wit: Chronosphere). Good stuff. I recommend checking them out - you might want to sack up and stay for the whole show... ;)

Oh, and @ Wine: I would say "Cobalt would like a word with you", but you did say "again". ;)

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Now that I think about it, they may be the only two piece I've seen live...

But I really hope Cobalt don't tour till I live back East, because I don't want to have to travel across the country to see them. I would kill several people to see them.

DethMaiden
06-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Now that I think about it, they may be the only two piece I've seen live...

But I really hope Cobalt don't tour till I live back East, because I don't want to have to travel across the country to see them. I would kill several people to see them.

I really like Phil too but you shouldn't feel pressured to be just like him. ;)

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 10:00 PM
:lol:

DethMaiden
06-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I guess I'll stick around for Black Cobra. Two-pieces are just intriguing enough to keep me around until the wee hours. Not like I'd be going to bed otherwise. :tp:

Chyck
06-10-2010, 08:30 PM
7/28 Boston, MA @ Great Scott
7/29 Providence, RI @ AS220

Maybe, maybe - would be definite if these weren't both weekdays. AS220 wtf, though? Where the heck is that and how big is it?

Also, when can we add Howl to the list of bands that tour with anyone and everyone? Or is that just around New England?

mastodon421
06-11-2010, 05:01 AM
Maybe, maybe - would be definite if these weren't both weekdays. AS220 wtf, though? Where the heck is that and how big is it?

Also, when can we add Howl to the list of bands that tour with anyone and everyone? Or is that just around New England?

I think its just around the New England. The only US tour they have been on this year was with Skeletonwitch/Doomriders. They were going to tour with Pentagram but the tour was canceled.

DethMaiden
06-11-2010, 07:04 AM

This is definitely the first time they've been to Ohio. ;)

Natrlhi
06-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Also, when can we add Howl to the list of bands that tour with anyone and everyone? Or is that just around New England?You just cool it, sister. The more Howl, the better. ;)

Chyck
06-11-2010, 03:03 PM
You just cool it, sister. The more Howl, the better. ;)

For thee, perhaps. I have nothing to say against them, but I have nothing to say for them, either. If this is any indication, I'll be giving them another chance soon. Of course, that may be another-another chance since they're doing some dates with Razormaze, a local fave I have yet to see. Woe is New England.

christopher
06-11-2010, 05:15 PM
8/13 Los Angeles, CA @ Approved Fest

What and where is that? I can't find any info on it

mankvill
06-24-2010, 11:29 PM
My date has MOTHERFUCKING PHOBIA LISTED AS PLAYING TOO HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAHT THE FUCK OMG

bt11763
06-24-2010, 11:34 PM
I just saw Howl tonight, never really listened to them before.

holy.
fucking.
shit.

this band fucking RULES.

Natrlhi
06-25-2010, 06:06 AM
My date has MOTHERFUCKING PHOBIA LISTED AS PLAYING TOO HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAHT THE FUCK OMGSo you're going, then? ;)

I just saw Howl tonight, never really listened to them before.

holy.
fucking.
shit.

this band fucking RULES....and another Howl fan is made. :rocker:

bt11763
06-25-2010, 09:42 AM
My date has MOTHERFUCKING PHOBIA LISTED AS PLAYING TOO HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAHT THE FUCK OMG

FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

:eek: