14. Born of Fire
15. Seasons in the Abyss
16. Mandatory Suicide
17. Raining Blood
18. Aggressive Perfector
19. Encore:
19. South of Heaven
20. Angel of Death

They played Seasons in its entirety, as you can see. I don't think this is gonna be their set for the rest of the tour because this was their 2nd night in London, though. They probably wanted to change things up in that case.

Which SUCKS for me...I'm gonna see them in Milan, Italy on June 30th, which is their 2nd night there... :finger2:

Don't get me wrong, I love "Spirit in Black," but I love "Silent Scream" more (and they also dropped "Cult," "Payback," "Hell Awaits," and "Chemical Warfare" :mad:)

...BTW, they've been playing the same setlist so far, aside from dropping "Silent Scream" and "Payback" in Nottingham.

JLRedWing13
06-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Hmm.....wonder how many of these they will play at Carnage....

Aggressive Perfector is still there. :D

JRA
06-03-2010, 09:33 PM
I can't believe they're actually gonna play the piece of shit known as Temptation live. If I ever see this I expect a massive beer break.

idrinkwine732
06-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Hmm.....wonder how many of these they will play at Carnage....

Aggressive Perfector is still there. :D

I'm getting excited...:party::party:

christopher
06-04-2010, 01:11 AM
[QUOTE=loganarchy;278653](and they also dropped "Cult," "Payback," "Hell Awaits," and "Chemical Warfare" :mad:)[QUOTE]

How dare they drop those songs!!! They best play them on the Carnage tour!!! Great to see Aggressive Perfector still on the setlist! :party:

TonyD
06-04-2010, 01:17 AM
No Hell Awaits would be a huge failure.

Indestructible
06-04-2010, 02:48 AM
How can Slayer fans find something to complain about in a slayer set when they did all of Seasons in The Abyss.

Maidenmagic
06-04-2010, 05:19 AM
I didn't even know they were playing Payback on this tour. I guess I didn't look at the other set close enough. It's a good song to sing along to.
Hell Awaits and Chemical Warfare should be mandatory. I don't really care about Cult. Christ Illusion songs are just mediocre.

larvtard
06-04-2010, 07:07 AM
How can Slayer fans find something to complain about in a slayer set when they did all of Seasons in The Abyss.

When bands play a whole album live, every song on that whole album better be damn perfect. Seasons is a great album but not every song is perfect, or good for that matter... My problem is that they could be playing better songs from their catalouge rather than the mediocre songs from Seasons.

I didn't even know they were playing Payback on this tour. I guess I didn't look at the other set close enough. It's a good song to sing along to.
Hell Awaits and Chemical Warfare should be mandatory. I don't really care about Cult. Christ Illusion songs are just mediocre.

"Cult" isn't fun to sing along to?

PowerMaiden
06-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Hell Awaits & Chemical Warfare are like HBTN & The Trooper to them, they need to play those 2 everynight. Aside from that I would soooooooo love to have Playing With Dolls live

Cheers !
PowerMasiden

ravenheart
06-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I see them next week. I don't much care what they play so long as Disciple and Dead Skin Mask are still there, any combination of the rest is fine.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
06-04-2010, 05:11 PM
I can't believe they're actually gonna play the piece of shit known as Temptation live. If I ever see this I expect a massive beer break.

Yeah, its a lame song, but its a lame album! That was their weakest release until DIM
and I cant believe they continue to play that piece of shit song disciple. :axe:

and why would you want to hear crap like cult and jihad? :badidea:

Hell Awaits and Chemical have been staples for so long, its good to give them a rest, but NOTHING from the Hell Awaits album is just plain GAY!

This setlist is extremely fucking weak! Songs like South need to be shelved as well. WTF! These guys are getting so lazy. AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR is the only song in the set not played in years

The best SLAYER album in over 20 years and they are only playing 3 tracks.

Same RIB songs as always too. Like Megadeth, after 24 yrs of seeing these guys they are really starting to bore me.

They should call this American Carnage light tour when they come to the States, cuz I dont see ANYONE bustin out the super heavy, obscure, fast shit - what a fucking dissapointment. Two titans going at each other with their weakest material :lol: Again, like Megadeth, this is the 25th anniversary of Hell Awaits and we get ZILCH! :hecho:

How about these guys?...
KILL AGAIN? last time played here = 1988
AT DAWN? = 2006
PRAISE OF DEATH? = 1986
NECROPHELIAC? = 2006
CRYPTS OF ETERNITY? = 1985
HARDENING OF THE ARTERIES? = 1986

Fuckin A, Im so glad I was there back in the day to hear these songs, cuz it looks like theyll never see the light of day again :tp:

mankvill
06-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Seasons In The Abyss is Slayer's 2nd best for us Slayer fans with class. :cool:

ravenheart
06-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Not true manks, you're forgetting all the fast stuff they never play is automatically the best.

mankvill
06-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Not true manks, you're forgetting all the fast stuff they never play is automatically the best.

Everyone knows that slower Slayer > faster Slayer. :cool:

larvtard
06-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, its a lame song, but its a lame album! That was their weakest release until DIM
and I cant believe they continue to play that piece of shit song disciple. :axe:

and why would you want to hear crap like cult and jihad? :badidea:

Hell Awaits and Chemical have been staples for so long, its good to give them a rest, but NOTHING from the Hell Awaits album is just plain GAY!

This setlist is extremely fucking weak! Songs like South need to be shelved as well. WTF! These guys are getting so lazy. AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR is the only song in the set not played in years

The best SLAYER album in over 20 years and they are only playing 3 tracks.

Same RIB songs as always too. Like Megadeth, after 24 yrs of seeing these guys they are really starting to bore me.

They should call this American Carnage light tour when they come to the States, cuz I dont see ANYONE bustin out the super heavy, obscure, fast shit - what a fucking dissapointment. Two titans going at each other with their weakest material :lol: Again, like Megadeth, this is the 25th anniversary of Hell Awaits and we get ZILCH! :hecho:

How about these guys?...
KILL AGAIN? last time played here = 1988
AT DAWN? = 2006
PRAISE OF DEATH? = 1986
NECROPHELIAC? = 2006
CRYPTS OF ETERNITY? = 1985
HARDENING OF THE ARTERIES? = 1986

Fuckin A, Im so glad I was there back in the day to hear these songs, cuz it looks like theyll never see the light of day again :tp:

25th anniversary?? really?? Dunno why they aren't playing Hell Awaits in its entirety rather than Seasons in that case...
They probably forgot how to play the songs :tongue:
If 2006 was the last time they played Necrophiliac though, they should at least play that...

hellawaits77ny
06-04-2010, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=loganarchy;278653](and they also dropped "Cult," "Payback," "Hell Awaits," and "Chemical Warfare" :mad:)[QUOTE]

How dare they drop those songs!!! They best play them on the Carnage tour!!! Great to see Aggressive Perfector still on the setlist! :party:

Seriously. Payback + Cult not as much (I love Cult, but it's not a "staple"), but they gotta do Chemical Warfare and Hell Awaits.

JLRedWing13
06-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Seasons and South of Heaven are Slayer's best albums for me.....

hellawaits77ny
06-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Hell Awaits & Chemical Warfare are like HBTN & The Trooper to them, they need to play those 2 everynight. Aside from that I would soooooooo love to have Playing With Dolls live

Cheers !
PowerMasiden

I agree 100%

JRA
06-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Everyone knows that slower Slayer > faster Slayer. :cool:

Eeeehhhh. Not...quite.

The setlist should look like this

1. Hell Awaits
2. The Antichrist
3. Hate Worldwide
4. Chemical Warfare
5. Beauty Through Order
6. War Ensemble
7. Blood Red
8. Spirit in Black
9. Expendable Youth
10. Dead Skin Mask
11. Hallowed Point
12. Skeletons of Society
13. Temptation
14. Born of Fire
15. Seasons in the Abyss
16. Mandatory Suicide
17. Raining Blood
18. Aggressive Perfector
19. Encore:
19. South of Heaven
20. Angel of Death

JLRedWing13
06-06-2010, 10:49 PM
3. Hate Worldwide

Words cannot describe how much I cringe when I see that song on a setlist. :wallbang:

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 06:20 AM
Words cannot describe how much I cringe when I see that song on a setlist. :wallbang:

Wasted minutes...wasted minutes...

larvtard
06-07-2010, 07:28 AM

haha I'm not a fan of that song either. The riff is really cool, but the vocals are so bad. And the line "I spread a little hate worldwide" is so cheesy :lol:

Still I'd probably take it over the title track.

idrinkwine732
06-07-2010, 02:59 PM
I'll take the title track over that piece of crap. It's just so boring, and to think that they think that is one of their best songs on the album...

Really speaks about the album.

JLRedWing13
06-07-2010, 05:41 PM
I'll take the title track over that piece of crap. It's just so boring, and to think that they think that is one of their best songs on the album...

Really speaks about the album.

The title track isn't bad, one of the few tracks from that album where I can make that statement.

larvtard
06-07-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't want to annoy anybody by making a setlist thread every time they play a different song, so I'll just post today's set here :lol:

1. World Painted Blood
2. Hate Worldwide
3. Cult
4. Disciple
5. Supremist
6. War Ensemble
7. Silent Scream
8. South of Heaven
9. Mandatory Suicide
10. Hell Awaits
11. Raining Blood

12. Angel of Death

not a huge fan of "supremist" but I dunno if they've ever played it before, so kinda significant i guess :hmm: The blastbeats are sick though :rocker:
also I'm overjoyed that they're still playing "Silent Scream" in a mere 12-song set (must have been a festival?).