Rust In Peace...Polaris
Headcrusher
The Right To Go Insane
Sweating Bullets
A Toute Le Monde
Symphony Of Destruction

Trust
Peace Sells

You're not gonna see a better setlist than this from them right now.

Wrathchild_84
06-02-2010, 11:16 AM
I almost wanna give up on Megadeth.

JLRedWing13
06-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Pretty much perfect. :party:

Indestructible
06-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Wake Up Dead
In My Darkest Hour

these two songs flow really well together live.

JRA
06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I almost wanna give up on Megadeth.

Why?

Wrathchild_84
06-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Why?

The last album sucked and the last few times I've seen them live they almost put me to sleep.

BloodoftheKings
06-02-2010, 02:18 PM
It's great to see that they put more Endgame in the set, I hope they play more then just Headcrusher on American Carnage.

Maidenmagic
06-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Good setlist. I'm glad that Take no prisoners is back.

makethemsuffer12
06-02-2010, 03:13 PM
It's great to see that they put more Endgame in the set, I hope they play more then just Headcrusher on American Carnage.

Don't get your hopes up, considering that they're probably going to have a shorter set.

Sanitarium78
06-02-2010, 04:31 PM
I know TRTGI is a single for some strange reason but I would replace it with either 44 minutes or Endgame. That's really the only change i'd make to the set.

All the old stuff except for most of RIP has been played to death live. But the songs always work well when you see them so there's no reason to change it up too much. RIP in full should be enough to satisfy everyone anyways.

The Ghost at Number One
06-02-2010, 05:42 PM
I almost wanna give up on Megadeth.I'm with you.

TonyD
06-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Fuck that, I don't see what's wrong with it. I wanna hear 1,320 and Endgame.

Butcher of Birth
06-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Good set list, and if you don't like Endgame as a Megadeth fan you already gave up on them... Sorry but you are late to realize it.

JLRedWing13
06-03-2010, 12:49 PM
I know TRTGI is a single for some strange reason but I would replace it with either 44 minutes or Endgame. That's really the only change i'd make to the set.

All the old stuff except for most of RIP has been played to death live. But the songs always work well when you see them so there's no reason to change it up too much. RIP in full should be enough to satisfy everyone anyways.

I believe 44 Minutes was originally going to be the next single after Headcrusher, because they were playing it on the first leg of the Endgame tour as opposed to TRTGI. So something must have changed. Mustaine might not have liked having that song cut for radio.

The Ghost at Number One
06-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Good set list, and if you don't like Endgame as a Megadeth fan you already gave up on them... Sorry but you are late to realize it.I love how there's always someone who can tell you when you are or aren't a "true fan."

SomewhereInTime72
06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
The last album sucked

How the hell did you post from 3 years in the past?!

JRA
06-03-2010, 06:32 PM
I love how there's always someone who can tell you when you are or aren't a "true fan."

There are plenty of situations that this is applicable for. But Megadeth's Endgame is not one of them (and I kinda liked Endgame).

The Ghost at Number One
06-03-2010, 06:49 PM
There are plenty of situations that this is applicable for. But Megadeth's Endgame is not one of them (and I kinda liked Endgame).I don't think Endgame is awful, and I do think it's better than the two previous to it. Just for clarification's sake, too, I am indeed aware of my disappointment with Megadeth, as it's been around for quite some time.

Butcher of Birth
06-04-2010, 12:11 AM
What is your disappointment with them?

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
06-04-2010, 04:52 PM
source: setlist.fm

Dialectic Chaos
This Day We Fight!
Wake Up Dead
In My Darkest Hour
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was The Cure
Lucretia
Tornado Of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust In Peace...Polaris
Headcrusher
The Right To Go Insane
Sweating Bullets
A Toute Le Monde
Symphony Of Destruction

Trust
Peace Sells

You're not gonna see a better setlist than this from them right now.

Are you for real? That setlist blows! What happened to Dave saying they were going to play some KILLING and PEACE SELLS stuff????
This is the same old same old aside from the new songs. The rest has been played to death with of course the exception of several RIP songs like FIVE MAGICS, LUCRETIA, POISON WAS THE CURE and POLARIS.

a toute le monde is just plain gay and sweating bullets is so cheezy its not funny. The rest are so over played they are boring to me now.

After giving up on these guys when Countdown came out. Ive been a fan again ever since TWNAH tour. United Abominations was great. System and Endgame are pretty good as well. I want to hear more DIFFERENT old stuff or more stuff from these last 2 albums.
After seeing them live for the past 24 years its getting old. 25th anniversary of KIMB and we get ZILCH??? :hecho: I cant believe he's playing such a weak set up against SLAYER! Here's what I'd be playing if I were Dave:

LAST RITES
LOVED TO DETH
This Day We Fight
THE CONJURING
LIAR
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was The Cure
Lucretia
Tornado Of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust In Peace...Polaris
Headcrusher
PLAY FOR BLOOD
BLESSED ARE THE DEAD

GOOD MOURNING/BLACK FRIDAY
RATTLEHEAD

ravenheart
06-04-2010, 05:22 PM
The last album sucked and the last few times I've seen them live they almost put me to sleep.

I was close to giving up on them. 'Endgame' blows and the two times I saw them headline they were reall fucking dull. Then I saw them support Judas Priest and they were awesome, so they've earned another chance. They've not playing a headlining show here since, but when they do I'll go. If they suck again then that's it.

Sanitarium78
06-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Are you for real? That setlist blows! 25th anniversary of KIMB and we get ZILCH???

Yes, I am for real. I'm talking in terms of reality not fantasy like you are and IN REALITY you're not gonna get a better set from them right now. As for nothing off KIMB who the fuck cares anymore? They hardly play anything off it anyways, so why get all pissed about them not playing something off an album that rarely gets represented in the sets?

The arguement is old so just move on. I'm not trying to be an ass here but when you know something's not gonna happen why would you keep on hoping that it will? Also the 20th anniversary of RIP is way more important than the 25th of KIMB. RIP had way more impact on influence than KIMB ever will.

mankvill
06-04-2010, 05:55 PM
shiiiiit, when i saw them they blew my fucking mind.

Butcher of Birth
06-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Yeah I fucking went ape shit in Atlanta when I saw them on this tour. Blew my mind as well, the whole band was on perfect form! And I would hate to hear anything of UA that isn't The Title Track, Gears, or Sleepwalker, other than that I pass on that whole album. It's so front loaded it's sad.

"But Burnt Ice is amazing! The Solos! ::High Five::" - I liked the solos for Burnt Ice when they were called "She-Wolf Solos" Guy Who Still High Fives...

JLRedWing13
06-06-2010, 04:01 PM
I can't wait to see them.

And I thought Dave would never play The Conjuring or Black Friday ever again.....so if you're waiting for that you might as well move on.