PDA

View Full Version : Toundra 2x12" (Mastodon, KYUSS, Russian Circles)

Astoria
06-02-2010, 04:44 AM
Damn, what a blast! The upcoming TOUNDRA 2xLP is just about the limit. Right after their first masterpiece we were blown away, but this time they surpass themselves. Hate people comparing bands to other as they are always lying and exaggerating, but even if TOUNDRA are slowing down sometimes, they are kicking ass like a perfectly new band formed out of KYUSS and RUSSIAN CIRCLES without playing hours and hours the same boring riffs. Once again another band no one is really talking about, but which outacts almost every band playing similar shit. A huge thank you towards our friends from madrid.

Record Information:
- MP3 download included in every record
- 100 copies on 180gr. black vinyl
- 100 copies on clear vinyl
- 300 copies on black vinyl

Buy at
www.aloudmusic.com
astoriarecords@hotmail.com

Prices:
Europe 18 + 3 euros
Rest 18 + 6 euros

Download:
II (2010) http://aloudmusic.com/descargatelo.php?referencia=23
I (2009) and Split with Hand of Fatima http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6074 ... b9a8902bda and also other stuff from Astoria Records.
This vinyls are also available at the same labels

TonyD
06-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Spam, mods please close/delete this.

ChildrenofSodom
06-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Spam, mods please close/delete this.

Damn, never seen this shit happen before. I guess that means Metal-setlists is on the map!

Davemeistro
06-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Lol, I downloaded II expecting it to be utter poop, but was pleasantly surprised! Pretty good stuff.

Astoria
06-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Sorry if that post bother you, we just want you to listen them.
You can check the album at Spotify, just enjoy the music, we are a little label if we dont sell records we dont matter.
Hugs

ravenheart
06-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Hugs

:lol:

TonyD
06-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Sorry if that post bother you, we just want you to listen them.
You can check the album at Spotify, just enjoy the music, we are a little label if we dont sell records we dont matter.
Hugs

These are your only 2 posts, and they're obviously to promote this record. There is also a separate section for this, which would have been fair, but no hugs, GTFO our site.