PDA

View Full Version : Black Label Society 'Berzerkus 2010' tour w/ Children of Bodom & Clutch

WOLVERINEKILLS
06-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Black Label Society 'Berzerkus 2010' tour w/ Children of Bodom & Clutch to be announced soon. I am hearing this will be a late summer or fall tour.

bt11763
06-01-2010, 09:31 AM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

how soon is soon? :party:

Derelict
06-01-2010, 09:32 AM
The only question is: do I leave after Clutch, or Bodom?

I'm seriously convinced Clutch will take any tour

TonyD
06-01-2010, 09:41 AM
....:eyes::party:
This is strangely satisfying to hear. Never thought I would see any of these bands touring with each other, unless say Bodom and BLS were on Ozzfest. And all three are bands I wouldn't go see every time they come around but like to see.

The sad thing is that the billing will be in the order that was announced.

Derelict
06-01-2010, 09:43 AM
....:eyes::party:
This is strangely satisfying to hear. Never thought I would see any of these bands touring with each other, unless say Bodom and BLS were on Ozzfest. And all three are bands I wouldn't go see every time they come around but like to see.

The sad thing is that the billing will be in the order that was announced.

I think Clutch and BLS share a fanbase, Bodom really sticks out here. You think Clutch is the first band onstage every night?

bt11763
06-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I think Clutch and BLS share a fanbase, Bodom really sticks out here. You think Clutch is the first band onstage every night?

probably, bls and bodom are more widely known in my opinion.

WOLVERINEKILLS
06-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Does this get u a bit excited?

http://img.mobypicture.com/0a4a4a0dac1f7e06b6f422b047b5dcd5_new_medium.jpg

Copy & Paste my phone won't let me post the pic...

MPF
06-01-2010, 09:58 AM
There goddamn better be a MN date on this tour. I'm pretty sure this is the only tour I can get all the guys in my band to wanna see a show together.

WOLVERINEKILLS
06-01-2010, 10:02 AM
I am hearing that there is a GA date, likely Atlanta for my friends in that area.

JLRedWing13
06-01-2010, 10:22 AM
If there is a MI date, I will try to go to this. I like Bodom quite a bit and have wanted to see BLS.

DethMaiden
06-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Damn. I try to see Clutch every time they're around, but Zakk annoys the shit out of me, and I fucking HATE Children of Bodom.

JLRedWing13
06-01-2010, 10:39 AM
I fucking HATE Children of Bodom.

Do you have a reason other than the fact that their last two albums pretty much blew? Lol.

evildeadjedi
06-01-2010, 11:12 AM
I'll be probably seeking out an off date I don't like condensed Clutch sets.

Derelict
06-01-2010, 11:24 AM
I'll be probably seeking out an off date I don't like condensed Clutch sets.

The one time I saw them open for someone, they played 8 songs, 6 off them off Blast Tyrant. That's still the only time I've seen them do Promoter of Earthbound Causes.

Indestructible
06-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I would go for Children of bodom and black label but i dont know anything from clutch

ChildrenofSodom
06-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Wow.....Do their sounds/fan bases overlap at all? Very weird line-up.

evildeadjedi
06-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Wow.....Do their sounds/fan bases overlap at all? Very weird line-up.

BLS yes there are several Clutch fans that are BLS fans. Children of Bodom on the other hand not really. :confused:

The one time I saw them open for someone, they played 8 songs, 6 off them off Blast Tyrant. That's still the only time I've seen them do Promoter of Earthbound Causes.

I have seen them twice in either a festival setting or opening for someone else.

Festival setting was Sounds of the Underground and the opening situation was Sepultura way back in 94'.

The festival sucked caused much of the crowd didn't get Clutch. Sepultura was fine but they only played like seven or eight songs.

Who did you see them open for?

Butcher of Birth
06-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Can you say DONE!!!! Holy fuck yah!

Derelict
06-01-2010, 11:38 AM
BLS yes there are several Clutch fans that are BLS fans. Children of Bodom on the other hand not really. :confused:

I have seen them twice in either a festival setting or opening for someone else.

Festival setting was Sounds of the Underground and the opening situation was Sepultura way back in 94'.

The festival sucked caused much of the crowd didn't get Clutch. Sepultura was fine but they only played like seven or eight songs.

Who did you see them open for?

This was before Coheed and Cambria

evildeadjedi
06-01-2010, 11:43 AM
This was before Coheed and Cambria

Did they co-headline that tour?

TonyD
06-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Clutch and Torche opening for Coheed... why do they always pick good bands?

Derelict
06-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Clutch and Torche opening for Coheed... why do they always pick good bands?

My show was Fall of Troy, Clutch, and Coheed - it was not a coheadline

TonyD
06-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah, Torche was the main support for the most recent tour. Turns out they dropped off around Chicago because everything was stolen.

mastodon421
06-01-2010, 12:12 PM
I don't really like BLS but I would love to see Bodom again and I have always wanted to see Clutch. If it comes to MA i would try to attend.

TonyD
06-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Zakk's twitter had this up 13 hours ago... old news, Wolverine.
Says September-Nov.

Fires Of Sedition
06-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Oklahoma pwetty pweeze.

DethMaiden
06-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Do you have a reason other than the fact that their last two albums pretty much blew? Lol.

It's slick, mediocre metal that passes itself of as "extreme" despite nothing about it being extreme except the vocals, which are incidentally godawful.

daimonos
06-01-2010, 12:31 PM
It's slick, mediocre metal that passes itself of as "extreme" despite nothing about it being extreme except the vocals, which are incidentally godawful.

Yeah the vocals aren't that great, but I think it goes with the instruments well, and the music they play is great (except for the last two albums)

But anyways, I'm really looking forward to this tour. BLS never skips out on Pittsburgh.

Crionics
06-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Hm well I love Bodom, havn't really checked out the other two.

JLRedWing13
06-01-2010, 12:51 PM

Fair enough, their early work is great imo, and they stole the show at the No Fear tour for me, despite Alexi having a fucked up shoulder and an alright setlist.

daimonos
06-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Fair enough, their early work is great imo, and they stole the show at the No Fear tour for me, despite Alexi having a fucked up shoulder and an alright setlist.

Yes, the first four albums are masterpieces. HCDR not as much as the first three, but it's still great.

xStructualDefect
06-01-2010, 12:59 PM
i'll go for Bodom, not so much a fan of the other 2. i'm not sure but doesn't Bodom have a bigger fanbase than BLS?

daimonos
06-01-2010, 01:00 PM
i'll go for Bodom, not so much a fan of the other 2. i'm not sure but doesn't Bodom have a bigger fanbase than BLS?

I wouldn't think that they do, BLS usually has a pretty broad ranging audience whenenver I've seen them.

JLRedWing13
06-01-2010, 01:02 PM
I wouldn't think that they do, BLS usually has a pretty broad ranging audience whenenver I've seen them.

Having your frontman play for the Prince of Darkness would bring your band quite a few new fans, I would think.

Sanitarium78
06-01-2010, 01:12 PM

No way. BLS has such a wider range of fans and just having Zakk Wylde alone makes them more popular. Also, the fact that they've sold more albums than Bodom in the US makes a good case for them being more popular. BLS can fill venues that have a 2-3 thousand capacity by themselves without much problem. I'm not denying Bodom doesn't have a following but I don't think they can do that.

PlaysWithKnives
06-01-2010, 02:08 PM

I'm glad to see BLS is back and touring again. Maybe Zakks new found sobriety and the time off since the last tour will make for a good new record.

BLS has a much bigger fanbase than COB. I've seen them 3 times since 05 and they seem to fill up 2500 capacity places. At least in buffalo and rochester. Zakk being around for over 20 years now and touring as much as he does with Ozzy and BLS has gained him a good enough following.

ravenheart
06-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Everyone who goes to this, please stay long enough to kick Zakk in the balls for not doing a proper tour elsewhere.

ravenheart
06-01-2010, 02:21 PM

Definitely not. Not even in Europe.

makethemsuffer12
06-01-2010, 02:22 PM
FUCK. YES.

Indestructible
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I hope they come here. Rochester would also work.

AnthG
06-01-2010, 05:17 PM
As far as overlapping fanbases, the only connection they have is Alexi Laiho being a huge Zakk Wylde fan as he's one of his main influences. I think Alexi played on stage with Zakk a few years ago.

BLS can fill venues that have a 2-3 thousand capacity by themselves without much problem. I'm not denying Bodom doesn't have a following but I don't think they can do that.

The last time Children of Bodom made their way through Toronto on a headlining tour, they played a venue that holds approx. 3200 people. And Black Dahlia murder was playing direct support, who aren't all that huge.

Now, they might just be bigger in Toronto than they are in other major North American markets. That wouldn't surprise me though. On the No Fear tour they played in the slot right before Lamb of God on the Canadian dates and before As I Lay Dying (3rd band to play) on the US Dates. On their first North American tour for Are you Dead yet they had to schedule 2 shows each in Montreal and Toronto, then came back to Toronto about 4 months after that and played a bigger venue. I'm not sure if they did that for other cities, that quickly, especially since they played the Unholy Alliance tour that year with Slayer that year.

Depending on how much tickets are I might consider this, since I Haven't seen them since 2006. I do dislike BLS, and the last time I saw Clutch I was bored to fucking tears. Plus COB does have a new album in the works, so i'm sure there will be a lot more touring after this to follow that will most likely cost less money and have COB headlining with more tolerable bands supporting.

JuuKun
06-01-2010, 05:20 PM
I'll go for Bodom, and wouldn't mind seeing BLS again. Hell, if the timing's right Chyck might want to do a few dates, and I'm totally in for seeing Bodom multiple times.

Hm. Bodom are supposed to be recording the next album this summer. Maybe we'll hear a new track.

Already looking forward to seeing COB again. :party:

JRA
06-01-2010, 07:52 PM
I'd love to go this. I don't listen to Black Label Society much anymore, but I'm not opposed to seeing them live.

As long as it's only these three bands on the tour this is pretty much a guaranteed win.

DethMaiden
06-01-2010, 07:59 PM
the last time I saw Clutch I was bored to fucking tears.

I don't see how anyone could say this, regardless of their opinion of Clutch's music. For me, they're the best live band on Earth, and Neil has to be in the best frontman conversation.

Derelict
06-01-2010, 08:06 PM
I don't see how anyone could say this, regardless of their opinion of Clutch's music. For me, they're the best live band on Earth, and Neil has to be in the best frontman conversation.

Let's not forget the best beard conversation as well

JRA
06-01-2010, 08:10 PM

My retort is I don't see how anyone could say that Bodom is crappy, mediocre metal.

imanidiot777
06-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Please let this happen! I've been wanting to see BLS for awhile and every time they've been around I've had odd things come up. Totally missed the BLS / Dope tour (I love Dope). COB is one of my favorite bands too, this would be amazing.

ChildrenofSodom
06-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Everyone who goes to this, please stay long enough to kick Zakk in the balls for not doing a proper tour elsewhere.

That amazes me. When I think of BLS, I think of redneck biker guys and American nationalism. Do those two things appeal to Europeans?

Sanitarium78
06-02-2010, 10:06 AM
The last time Children of Bodom made their way through Toronto on a headlining tour, they played a venue that holds approx. 3200 people. And Black Dahlia murder was playing direct support, who aren't all that huge.

Now, they might just be bigger in Toronto than they are in other major North American markets. That wouldn't surprise me though. On the No Fear tour they played in the slot right before Lamb of God on the Canadian dates and before As I Lay Dying (3rd band to play) on the US Dates. On their first North American tour for Are you Dead yet they had to schedule 2 shows each in Montreal and Toronto, then came back to Toronto about 4 months after that and played a bigger venue. I'm not sure if they did that for other cities, that quickly, especially since they played the Unholy Alliance tour that year with Slayer that year.

The reason they did that is there's a bigger population in Toronto and Montreal. I believe the population in both cities is in the 2-3 million range. Those cities are huge compared to a city like Buffalo where I live, or even a city like Pittsburgh or Cleveland, where the population is in the 300,000-400,000 range. Plus, cities as big as Toronto and Motreal often get a lot of bands to book at least two dates there and get them back more often throughout their touring cycle. I'd love for that to be the case where I live. We get some good shows here but we only seem to get about half of the good rock/metal tours that are out there. It's still better than nothing but there's a lot of bands that still skip my area still:mad:

AnthG
06-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Toronto is about 2 million, Montreal's in the 1 million range.

You're right about them being big cities, but they still aren't the biggest cities in North America. I was even comparing how they do in those two cities to cities like New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and even Phoenix. If someone from those cities knows how well they do there, then tell me.

mankvill
06-09-2010, 02:35 PM
This is coming here

They're asking $40 for tix

Fuck that.

JLRedWing13
06-09-2010, 02:55 PM
This is coming here

Fuck that.

Fail.

daimonos
06-09-2010, 02:58 PM
This is coming here

Fuck that.

Ehh I'll pay it.

TonyD
06-09-2010, 02:59 PM
This is coming here

Fuck that.

Venue/info?

mankvill
06-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Venue/info?

It's on Ticketmaster.

The venue is called the Uptown Theater. Same place I saw Danzig/Blackest of the Black, that Lamb of God tour with AILD and Bodom, Modest Mouse, Ben Folds, etc. Other bands that are going there soon include Pavement, The Pixies, Roger Daltrey and Primus, if that gives you any indication on what kind of venues BLS is booking.

JLRedWing13
06-09-2010, 03:07 PM
It's on Ticketmaster.

The venue is called the Uptown Theater. Same place I saw Danzig/Blackest of the Black, that Lamb of God tour with AILD and Bodom, Modest Mouse, Ben Folds, etc. Other bands that are going there soon include Pavement, The Pixies, Roger Daltrey and Primus, if that gives you any indication on what kind of venues BLS is booking.

Your date is in November, but the other dates are in August....

mankvill
06-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Your date is in November, but the other dates are in August....

Just going by what Ticketmaster says.

300%_Density
06-09-2010, 05:20 PM
It's on Ticketmaster.

Thank god they are gonna be here instead of The Beaumont, there's no way that place could have held enough people. Pretty impressive that they are actually playin there. Hopefully that hippy smell from Primus will be washed away by November :D

Chyck
06-10-2010, 07:23 PM
I'll go for Bodom, and wouldn't mind seeing BLS again. Hell, if the timing's right Chyck might want to do a few dates, and I'm totally in for seeing Bodom multiple times.

Totally haven't been paying attention - the potential $40 per ticket kind of scares me, too ;) - we'll see how long of a set COB get and the timing and such of the tour :D

TonyD
06-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Dates
Edit - even better news:
The two-month North American trek will feature CLUTCH, CHILDREN OF BODOM and 2CENTS, with the first two bands sharing the main support slot.
I saw 2cents opening Sounds of the Underground and they were great, haven't really heard from them since. This should be an even awesome-er tour.
Sep. 21 - Roseland - Portland, OR
Sep. 22 - PNE Forum - Vancouver, BC
Sep. 24 - Edmonton EXPO Centre Hall D Arena - Edmonton, AB
Sep. 25 - Agribition Hall - Regina, SK
Sep. 26 - Big 4 - Calgary, AB
Sep. 28 - Winnipeg Convention Centre - Winnipeg, MB
Sep. 30 - Anchor Inn - Omaha, NE
Oct. 01 - 7 Flags - Clive, IA
Oct. 02 - Eagles Ballroom - Milwaukee, WI
Oct. 03 - Roy Wilkins Auditorium - St. Paul, MN
Oct. 05 - Expo Five - Louisville, KY
Oct. 08 - Convention Hall - Asbury Park, NJ
Oct. 09 - The Colisee - Lewiston, ME
Oct. 12 - Cunard Centre - Halifax, NS
Oct. 14 - Metropolis - Montreal, QC
Oct. 15 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON
Oct. 16 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON
Oct. 20 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
Oct. 22 - House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC
Oct. 23 - Masquerade Music Park - Atlanta, GA
Oct. 24 - The Fillmore Charlotte - Charlotte, NC
Oct. 26 - Hard Rock - Orlando, FL
Oct. 28 - Verizon Wireless Theater - Houston, TX
Oct. 29 - Concrete St. Ampitheater - Corpus Christi, TX
Oct. 30 - Verizon Theatre @ Grand Prairie - Grand Prairie, TX
Oct. 31 - Lonestar Pavilion - Lubbock, TX
Nov. 02 - Stubbs Waller Creek Ampitheater - Austin, TX
Nov. 03 - Brady Center - Tusla, OK
Nov. 05 - DeltaPlex - Grand Rapids, MI
Nov. 07 - The Fillmore Detroit - Detroit, MI
Nov. 09 - Main Street Armory - Rochester, N.Y.
Nov. 10 - The LC Pavilion - Columbus, OH
Nov. 12 - Cotilion - Wichita, KS
Nov. 13 - Uptown Theater - Kansas City, KS
Nov. 14 - The Fillmore Auditorium - Denver, CO
Nov. 16 - The Complex - Salt Lake City, UT
Nov. 18 - Dodge Theatre - Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 20 - Warfield - San Francisco, CA

MPF
06-15-2010, 10:25 PM
DamnI was really hoping I didn't have to choose between this and the Nevermore tour. Fuck I got another tough choice to make.

JLRedWing13
06-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Yay! And it's on a Sunday. :D

xStructualDefect
06-15-2010, 10:59 PM
no LA date. that's odd. if LA gets added i'll go if tix aren't too pricy.

TonyD
06-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Yeah I would be surprised if LA wasn't added to the end. Kinda shitty routing, Rochester and Colombus back to back nights?

Fires Of Sedition
06-16-2010, 01:45 AM
FUCK YES! TULSA!

FUCK NO! BRADY THEATER!

makethemsuffer12
06-16-2010, 03:13 AM
the day after Nevermore =/ . Both are on weekdays. Fuck.

Derelict
06-16-2010, 03:27 AM
Glad to see Clutch getting direct support slot

daimonos
06-16-2010, 06:59 AM
No Pittsburgh.

:wtf:

BLS is one the bands that always comes here.

Chyck
06-16-2010, 06:59 AM
This is going to Maine and Nova Scotia but not touching Massachusetts or Connecticut? Hilarious. I'll wait to see how long the supports get before I decide to make the trek or not.

I saw 2cents opening Sounds of the Underground and they were great, haven't really heard from them since. This should be an even awesome-er tour.

I honestly can't tell if you're kidding this time. I caught them once. Generic. It was cool that the drummer does vox from center stage, though.

DethMaiden
06-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Goddammit, that's two months that Clutch won't be recording or headlining a tour.

evildeadjedi
06-16-2010, 07:39 AM
Goddammit, that's two months that Clutch won't be recording or headlining a tour.

^This, I hope there are some off dates with them headlining.

TonyD
06-16-2010, 09:46 AM
I honestly can't tell if you're kidding this time. I caught them once. Generic. It was cool that the drummer does vox from center stage, though.

They might be generic but they were really good live. So who cares if they are?

mastodon421
06-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Damn it coming to Maine but not Masschusetts. I really wanted to see Bodom again and Clutch would be cool to see as well.

Chyck
06-16-2010, 04:36 PM
They might be generic but they were really good live. So who cares if they are?

Because I, personally, am bored with generic. When I hear "When everybody hear just came to get WHAT?" over and overandoverandoverandover again, I tune out. I came for the music, not for the WHAT.

Dissimulate
06-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Replace that with Bodom. I might have gone and seen this, but my date is one of the days I'm away at a fest. To be more precise, I'm seeing Midnight, Root, Manegarm, and Incantation instead of this shit.

idrinkwine732
06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Replace that with Bodom. I might have gone and seen this, but my date is one of the days I'm away at a fest. To be more precise, I'm seeing Midnight, Root, Manegarm, and Incantation instead of this shit.

They'll be done recording by then, it's all good.

Natrlhi
06-16-2010, 08:58 PM
^This, I hope there are some off dates with them headlining.
Yeah, like November 11 at Peabody's. ;)

But seriously, I would shit. :drool:

TonyD
06-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Because I, personally, am bored with generic. When I hear "When everybody hear just came to get WHAT?" over and overandoverandoverandover again, I tune out. I came for the music, not for the WHAT.

Wut?
I didn't say they were an amazing band or anything, but they put on a good show and the music was decent. Good enough for an opening band for me.

AnthG
06-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Dates

Sep. 21 - Roseland - Portland, OR
Sep. 22 - PNE Forum - Vancouver, BC
Sep. 24 - Edmonton EXPO Centre Hall D Arena - Edmonton, AB
Sep. 25 - Agribition Hall - Regina, SK
Sep. 26 - Big 4 - Calgary, AB
Sep. 28 - Winnipeg Convention Centre - Winnipeg, MB
Sep. 30 - Anchor Inn - Omaha, NE
Oct. 01 - 7 Flags - Clive, IA
Oct. 02 - Eagles Ballroom - Milwaukee, WI
Oct. 03 - Roy Wilkins Auditorium - St. Paul, MN
Oct. 05 - Expo Five - Louisville, KY
Oct. 08 - Convention Hall - Asbury Park, NJ
Oct. 09 - The Colisee - Lewiston, ME
Oct. 12 - Cunard Centre - Halifax, NS
Oct. 14 - Metropolis - Montreal, QC
Oct. 15 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON
Oct. 16 - Sound Academy - Toronto, ON
Oct. 20 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
Oct. 22 - House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC
Oct. 23 - Masquerade Music Park - Atlanta, GA
Oct. 24 - The Fillmore Charlotte - Charlotte, NC
Oct. 26 - Hard Rock - Orlando, FL
Oct. 28 - Verizon Wireless Theater - Houston, TX
Oct. 29 - Concrete St. Ampitheater - Corpus Christi, TX
Oct. 30 - Verizon Theatre @ Grand Prairie - Grand Prairie, TX
Oct. 31 - Lonestar Pavilion - Lubbock, TX
Nov. 02 - Stubbs Waller Creek Ampitheater - Austin, TX
Nov. 03 - Brady Center - Tusla, OK
Nov. 05 - DeltaPlex - Grand Rapids, MI
Nov. 07 - The Fillmore Detroit - Detroit, MI
Nov. 09 - Main Street Armory - Rochester, N.Y.
Nov. 10 - The LC Pavilion - Columbus, OH
Nov. 12 - Cotilion - Wichita, KS
Nov. 13 - Uptown Theater - Kansas City, KS
Nov. 14 - The Fillmore Auditorium - Denver, CO
Nov. 16 - The Complex - Salt Lake City, UT
Nov. 18 - Dodge Theatre - Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 20 - Warfield - San Francisco, CA

So the ONLY city to get 2 dates on this tour is Toronto. Not even New York with a venue the same size as the Sound Academy and about 4 times the population is getting 2 shows.

I think that sort of proves my point of people in Toronto liking their metal. I doubt COB's fanbase is entirely responsible for that since they're 2nd to play of 4 bands, but for any of you going to either Toronto show, don't be surprised if a lot of people start leaving the venue when their set is finished.

It's also worth noting that in the last year, Sound Academy was played by Korn, Disturbed, and Rob Zombie. So that's pretty impressive that BLS is able to essentially play to 6,000 people in one city (assuming people only attend one and not both shows), despite the fact that i'm not a big BLS fan.

Metal_Head
06-17-2010, 06:09 AM
I might make the drive up to Maine for this. I'm surprised that there isn't a Massachusetts date.

mastodon421
08-13-2010, 12:37 PM
There was an ad in Revolver that has more dates listed including October 19th at the House Of Blues in Boston:party: I am highly considering going depending on how much tickets are.

JuuKun
08-26-2010, 08:08 AM
There was an ad in Revolver that has more dates listed including October 19th at the House Of Blues in Boston:party: I am highly considering going depending on how much tickets are.

Dunno about Boston, but Oct. 10th in Providence is on the Lupo's website.

electrocute1031
08-26-2010, 08:37 AM
The October 19th show at the house of blues is listed on the website now. Can't wait for this show it'll be awesome to finally see BLS especially after they canceled on Tuesday

Derelict
08-26-2010, 08:40 AM
They've added a bunch of shows....now playing Philly 10/7. I think I'll go for Clutch, and the hopes that Bodom plays something off their first album.

daimonos
08-26-2010, 12:21 PM
This is coming to Pittsburgh on Oct 16th. Definitely going. Will be my 7th time seeing Black Label and my first time seeing Children of Bodom and Clutch. Looking forward to seeing both of them live.