28 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hall
31 - Detroit, MI - The Palace at Auburn Hills

September
2 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
4 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena

DethMaiden
05-28-2010, 07:06 PM
2 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center

I wish terrorists would blow this place up so no bands would ever have to play there again.

Maiden33
05-28-2010, 07:09 PM
I wish terrorists would blow this place up so no bands would ever have to play there again.

No way it could ever be worse than Croc Rock in Allentown. You have no idea how much it pisses me off that Great White played there like a week before the Nightclub fire incident, and didn't burn that place down instead. If the same amount of people were gonna die anyway, why couldn't they have at least taken out an absolutely horrible venue with them??

DethMaiden
05-28-2010, 07:12 PM
No way it could ever be worse than Croc Rock in Allentown. You have no idea how much it pisses me off that Great White played there like a week before the Nightclub fire incident, and didn't burn that place down instead. If the same amount of people were gonna die anyway, why couldn't they have at least taken out an absolutely horrible venue with them??

Let's get Swashbuckle, Mutiny Within, Warbringer, Powerglove, Into Eternity, and Blackguard to do a package tour there and burn it down. ;)

JUST KIDDING, GUYS WHO TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY!

JLRedWing13
05-28-2010, 08:03 PM
I would go just to say I've seen them, but I'll be busy....oh well.

idrinkwine732
05-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Let's get Swashbuckle, Mutiny Within, Warbringer, Powerglove, Into Eternity, and Blackguard to do a package tour there and burn it down. ;)

OMG WHAT THE FUCK OMG

rjturtle9
05-29-2010, 01:11 AM

:( You hurt my feelings.

Travis The Dragon
05-29-2010, 12:01 PM

And Station 4 here in St. Paul! :barf:

mankvill
05-29-2010, 12:36 PM

just cuz u dont liek it doesnt mean that its bad. oh wait i forgot that because someone disagres with u that means they r wrong. i guess i will just listen to screaming black metal and death metal that no one has heard of to be kvlt and tr00

TonyD
05-29-2010, 01:15 PM
I would go if it's fairly cheap, but chances are it's not.

Edit: $45-190 before fees in a basketball arena, no thanks.

Natrlhi
05-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Let's get Swashbuckle, Mutiny Within, Warbringer, Powerglove, Into Eternity, and Blackguard to do a package tour there and burn it down. ;)I saw Warbringer live and kinda liked 'em. They sound rather average on album, but they were fun live. :snivel:

(I've also heard Blackguard are pretty good, even if they are on one out of every five major tours. ;))