PDA

View Full Version : Any talk of Carcass touring the US again?

bt11763
05-23-2010, 11:47 AM
So I'm sitting around waiting to go to work, listening to Carcass, and I'm flashing back to my biggest regret in terms of shows I could have gone to- Carcass at Nokia Theater, September 6, 2008 with Suffocation, Necrophagist, 1349, Rotten Sound and Aborted. This show came around right as I began getting into death metal (I was a late bloomer), and my cousin and his girlfriend invited me to come along. I decided to pass it up, because I didn't know any of the bands that well aside from Aborted, and I didn't have a whole lot of money.

Flash forward to today, I LOVE every single one of these bands and I hardly get a chance to see ANY OF THEM, let alone on the same bill. I literally get that sinking feeling in my stomach when I think about not going to this show.

:mad: :bouville: :mad:

So, I know that Carcass is playing some festivals in Europe, but has there been any talk about them returning to the States, even on a limited run?

:snivel:

Wizzbang11
05-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Don't think so. I believe they are pretty much a festival band now, if they are even going to keep doing that, which isn't that promising.
You're seeing Autopsy though, so be content, there's a larger of Carcass doing US shows again than Autopsy :(

bt11763
05-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Don't think so. I believe they are pretty much a festival band now, if they are even going to keep doing that, which isn't that promising.
You're seeing Autopsy though, so be content, there's a larger of Carcass doing US shows again than Autopsy :(

http://www.thecrossedcow.com/wp-content/images/Lisa-you-are-tearing-me-apart.jpg

and actually I can't afford tickets for the whole weekend so I'm most likely only going Sunday.... :boohoo:

maybe I'll talk to my friend and see if we're not doing anything we'll go Saturday too