PDA

View Full Version : We must ALL listen to Bruce Dickinson's final radio show-Tribute to DIO!

Travis The Dragon
05-22-2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140514

Try to tune in if you can! :rocker:

JuuKun
05-22-2010, 02:53 PM
If for some reason I can't make it to Hypocrisy that night, I'll tune in.

Travis The Dragon
05-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Wow. I thought there would be a LOT of interest in this.

Sanitarium78
05-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Wow. I thought there would be a LOT of interest in this.

I'm not surprised. I didn't even know that Bruce had a radio show. Also, while Dio does deserve every kind of tribute he can get, what is the point of listening to the show? If you already have Dio's music you don't have to listen to a radio tribute you can have your very own for him whenever you want;)

Travis The Dragon
05-25-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm not surprised. I didn't even know that Bruce had a radio show. Also, while Dio does deserve every kind of tribute he can get, what is the point of listening to the show? If you already have Dio's music you don't have to listen to a radio tribute you can have your very own for him whenever you want;)

Unless you're an insane, ultra mega Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, and Dio fanboy like myself! :rocker:

Sanitarium78
05-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Unless you're an insane, ultra mega Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, and Dio fanboy like myself! :rocker:

Well, I know there's people on this site who are deffinately bigger Maiden fans than me. But I can make a strong arguement for being the biggest Dio fan around here.

Travis The Dragon
05-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Well, I know there's people on this site who are deffinately bigger Maiden fans than me. But I can make a strong arguement for being the biggest Dio fan around here.

Awesome! For sure! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: