PDA

View Full Version : New Fear Factory Dates Announced

BloodoftheKings
05-21-2010, 08:18 PM
FEAR FACTORY's newly added tour dates with support from 36 CRAZYFISTS, AFTER THE BURIAL, DIVINE HERESY, BAPTIZED IN BLOOD:

Jul. 07 - House of Blues, W. Hollywood CA
Jul. 09 - Roseland Theatre, Portland OR
Jul. 10 - Studio Seven, Seattle WA
Jul. 11 - Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver BC
Jul. 13 - Flames Central, Calgary AB
Jul. 14 - The Starlite Room, Edmonton AB
Jul. 15 - Riddell Centre, Regina SK
Jul. 16 - The Garrick Centre, Winnipeg MB
Jul. 17 - The Rock, Maplewood MN
Jul. 19 - People's Court, Des Moines IA
Jul. 20 - Metro, Chicago IL
Jul. 21 - Harpo's, Detroit MI
Jul. 23 - Opera House, Toronto ON
Jul. 24 - Parterre Parc Jean Drapeau/Heavy MTL Festival (no tour package)
Jul. 25 - Fillmore NY @ Irving Plaza, New York NY
Jul. 26 - Recher Theatre, Towson MD
Jul. 27 - Crocodile Rock, Allentown PA

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Might hit up the July 25th date if I find a person or two to go with. Only would go to see Fear Factory though.

mankvill
05-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Man, they really pick some shitty support.

BloodoftheKings
05-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Man, they really pick some shitty support.

Shitty support acts is the main reason I didnt go last time they came around, but I guess i'll just deal with it this time.

Dissimulate
05-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Fucking no minors shows. Would go to the Edmonton date otherwise.

idrinkwine732
05-21-2010, 08:56 PM
They're really trying to connect with the core crowd huh?

bt11763
05-21-2010, 09:50 PM
i really don't know a lot of fear factory but i dig 36 crazyfists and after the burial is fucking great, i might go to this if it's cheap.

Derelict
05-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Christ, last time they toured (2006?) they had suffocation, hypocrisy, and decapitated open. Support this year has been horrific

andrew_metalhead
05-21-2010, 10:25 PM
YES. HOB Hollywood on July 7th.

treghet
05-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Well, count me out on this one... After the Burial is ok, but I don't like the other supporting bands. Driving to Hollywood in the middle of the week for that doesn't sound worthwhile to me, as much as I like Fear Factory and their new album.

mastodon421
05-22-2010, 05:05 AM
After The Burial is pretty good Divine Hersey is alright 36 Crazyfists is lame but its really not bad support.

Sanitarium78
05-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Shitty support acts is the main reason I didnt go last time they came around, but I guess i'll just deal with it this time.

Really? If you like a headliner why should it matter who the support is? In my 18 years of going to rock and metal shows i've never once skipped out on a headline act I've liked because the support bands sucked. Honestly, 90 percent of support bands suck anyways. That's the way it's always been and will continue to be.

I'm seeing Fear Factory on June 12th and All That Remains is the main support band. Sure, they're far from the best band out there but I at least consider them 'tolerable' and they do have some good songs.

xStructualDefect
05-22-2010, 10:32 AM
i don't know why everyone is talking shit about the support, After The Burial is fucking amazing. sure they're core but they're probably one of the most talented core bands out there. and Divine Heresy is pretty good too. but i'd agree that 36 Crazyfists are horrible.

bt11763
05-22-2010, 10:50 AM
After The Burial is fucking amazing. sure they're core but they're probably one of the most talented core bands out there.

agreed, i like some core, but ATB stands out above almost all the rest. the guys know their way around a fucking guitar.

BloodoftheKings
05-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Really? If you like a headliner why should it matter who the support is? In my 18 years of going to rock and metal shows i've never once skipped out on a headline act I've liked because the support bands sucked. Honestly, 90 percent of support bands suck anyways. That's the way it's always been and will continue to be.

I'm seeing Fear Factory on June 12th and All That Remains is the main support band. Sure, they're far from the best band out there but I at least consider them 'tolerable' and they do have some good songs.

If I really want to see the band I go no matter who the support bands are, but I just figured I'd hold my money hoping for a better bill and closer venue.

MPF
05-22-2010, 12:03 PM
I had no idea that After The Burial were actually popular.

I did a show with them in Wisconsin a couple years back, pretty cool stuff for having Core elements. My friends in the band Tears OF Ash are really good freinds with them. It's great to hear a local band is getting success.

bt11763
05-22-2010, 12:27 PM
I had no idea that After The Burial were actually popular.

I did a show with them in Wisconsin a couple years back, pretty cool stuff for having Core elements. My friends in the band Tears OF Ash are really good freinds with them. It's great to hear a local band is getting success.

yeah they were on summer slaughter last year dude.

MPF
05-22-2010, 12:37 PM
yeah they were on summer slaughter last year dude.

Really? Damn!

I guess that's what happens, when I don't exchange numbers with bands I play with. Looks like I gotta start doing that more. Pretty cool to hear.