One
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Stone Cold Crazy
Phantom Lord
Seek & Destroy

It said that before FTB that Kirk had a little solo which he did some Dio stuff, it didn't say which songs though. James also dedicated the song to Ronnie:light:

makethemsuffer12
05-19-2010, 06:30 PM
I saw the video on blabbermouth. Kirk played the intro to Children of the Sea.

Travis The Dragon
05-19-2010, 07:57 PM
James also dedicated the song to Ronnie:light:

Why would you dedicate a song about someone who's depressed and wants to kill himself?

The_jman
05-19-2010, 08:14 PM
first time they've played unforgiven III?

The Ghost at Number One
05-19-2010, 10:00 PM
first time they've played unforgiven III?Actually, I think it's now the fourth or fifth time they've played it.

GASTONCAPO666
05-20-2010, 12:36 PM
awesome setlist

Sanitarium78
05-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Why would you dedicate a song about someone who's depressed and wants to kill himself?

You're taking it too literally. The main message of the song is that a life is ending. Since Ronnie's life is over the dedication makes sense. I'm sure that was the idea Metallica was trying to convey with the dedication. Personally, there was no one in the metal world I looked up to more than Dio and I have no problem with them using that song in his memory.

Travis The Dragon
05-20-2010, 06:14 PM
You're taking it too literally. The main message of the song is that a life is ending. Since Ronnie's life is over the dedication makes sense. I'm sure that was the idea Metallica was trying to convey with the dedication. Personally, there was no one in the metal world I looked up to more than Dio and I have no problem with them using that song in his memory.

Ah, I see it that way now and couldn't agree more!