PDA

View Full Version : Selling off a chunk of my music collection

IrritatedTrout
05-14-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm selling off part of my collection that I never really listen to anymore. I figured I'd let ya'll have first dibs on stuff before it goes to ebay. Most of these albums are rather common although there are a few rarities sprinkled in.

All CDs are $5.00 unless otherwise noted. Shipping is $3.00 per CD (I can probably manage to give a discount on shipping on multiple CDs). In almost all cases discs and inserts are mint to near mint. I'll make a note of it if they aren't. Jewel cases range from great to acceptable (only a few are this bad). For the most part this collection has been very well taken care of.

Asphyx - The Rack remaster
Asphyx - Last One on Earth remaster
Cattle Decapitation - The Harvest Floor
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Cryptopsy - Whisper Supremacy
Daylight Dies - A Portrait in White single (limited to 1000 copies, only sold on 08 Candlemass tour)
Deicide - Till Death Do Us Part
Emperor - IX Equilibrium (case is beat up, disc and inserts are mint)
Firewind - Mercenary Man single
God Forbid - To the Fallen Hero single ($1.50, someone please buy this :lol:)
Hate Eternal - Fury & Flames
Iced Earth - Self-Titled remastered with new cover art
Impaled - Death After Life
Infernaeon - A Symphony of Suffering (small holepunch in barcode)

Morbid - Live In Stockholm ($75.00 or best offer)
This is not a bootleg. This is release number RR 005 on Reaper Records. Limited to 500 copies. Disc and all inserts are mint. This is one of the rarest items I own. I won it on ebay for about this price about 2 years ago. A great performance by Dead. What makes my copy even more rare is that it comes with the original order form from Reaper Records to purchase the December Moon EP. This ad is in mint condition too. It's a cliche but this release is actually kvlt.

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness (original)
Morbid Angel - Covenant
Paradise Lost - S/T
Possessed - Seven Churches remaster
Skitliv - Amfetamin
Suidakra - Crogacht (digipack)
Trouble - Plastic Green Head
Venom - Hell limited to 333 copies with inverted cross, digipack $25

Boxsets are all mint. Most are rather rare. Price is listed but I may be open to negotiation.

Iced Earth - Alive in Athens 3CD boxset $20

Kataklysm - Prevail
-Nuclear Blast Records mail-order only, copy number 429 of 500. Comes with album, bonus DVD, certificate of authenticity, and Kataklysm pendant. Housed in a DVD sized full color box. Will provide pics if requested. $35.

Hellhammer - Demon Entrails 2 CD set $20
-CDs housed in a large hard back book with high quality photos and extensive liner notes. Comes with a high-quality slipcase and a poster.

Rage - Full Moon in St. Petersburg steelbox DVD set $20
-Reflective steel package with DVD, bonus DVD, and live album.

Keep of Kalessin - Kolossus tinbox $20
-Tin box housing Kolossus CD in digipack with a bonus DVD, a pendant, and a certificate of authenticity. This box is number 236 of 500.

Pic: http://www.nuclearblast.de/thumb.php?pic=151334.jpg&dir=artikelbilder/151&new_w=150&new_h=150

Epica - The Divine Conspiracy $20
-Includes album withb bonus CD, 08 Epica calender (with great pics of Simone), 2 posters, very large album booklet, 5 band photos, Epica sticker, 07 Mexican tour laminate, Epica button. Limited to 1000 copies, this is number 821.

Cynic - Traced in Air $75
-This one is HUGE. High quality all-over print box with Cynic poster, 3 stickers, postcard, special translucent linear notes by Paul with magnifying glass to read them (this booklet is trippy looking), large album booklet, TiA CD in an engraved acrylic case, guitar pick, Cynic flash drive, and Cynic t shirt. The t shirt is still in the shrink wrap and is the size of my hand. It's one of those things that expands to normal size when put in water. Limited to 1000 copies.

Shipping for these boxes will need to be determined before payment occurs. I don't feel like figuring out their shipping price right now if I'm not sure that anyone will be interested. Pics will be provided upon request. thanks for looking. :light:

I'll update this with a few LPs and one HUGE Belphegor boxset and one HUGE Korpiklaani boxset tomorrow.

DethMaiden
05-14-2010, 09:12 PM
It Altars of Madness is supposed to be $5 too, I'd be interested in that and the Emperor CD.

IrritatedTrout
05-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Yep, Altars and Emperor are both $5.

Wizzbang11
05-14-2010, 09:15 PM
I'll update this with a few LPs and one HUGE Belphegor boxset and one HUGE Korpiklaani boxset tomorrow.

Interested in the LPs...

DethMaiden
05-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Yep, Altars and Emperor are both $5.

PM me and we can work out payment and shipment. :cool:

bt11763
05-14-2010, 09:16 PM
interested, possibly one of the apshyx albums. i'll get back to you.

this is a great idea btw :party:

daimonos
05-14-2010, 09:28 PM
I may be interested in:

Cryptopsy - Whisper Supremacy
Deicide - Til Death Do Us Part
Hate Eternal - Fury and Flames

I will have to get back to you about that though.

ravenheart
05-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Everything good in that list I already have... well, I don't have the steelbox edition of the Rage CD/DVD, but I do have the album.

Why are you selling that Cynic box? You'll regret that. Unless you've discovered you don't really like Cynic, in which case, maybe you won't.

idrinkwine732
05-15-2010, 10:56 AM
PM Me about None So Vile and Death After Life, I'd like to not have to dish out extra money to get those.

undergroundrage
05-15-2010, 11:12 AM
No trying to rain on anyone's parade but you should check out HALF.com if you ever want to buy albums. You can regularly get stuff on there new or used/great condition for less than $5. It's a eBay affiliated site, but it's just straight selling and no bidding (like one big 'buy it now'). Again, not trying to under cut the poster here, just giving everyone useful information if they are looking to buy some albums for cheap.

Out of curiosity, I checked out one (random) album you got listed to see what it was going for on HALF.com, Cryptopsy - Whisper Supremacy, anywhere between $3 and $55. WTF is up with that? Anyone know?

undergroundrage
05-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Looked up a couple more, $5 if a great deal on all of the one's I have looked up. In fact you may not want to part with Asphyx - Last One on Earth for $5. It's over $100 on half.com for some reason?

mankvill
05-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Looked up a couple more, $5 if a great deal on all of the one's I have looked up. In fact you may not want to part with Asphyx - Last One on Earth for $5. It's over $100 on half.com for some reason?

I got it from Century Media for about that much. half.com has it wrong.

ravenheart
05-15-2010, 11:23 AM
What the fuck is half.com?

Edit: Oh, right, it's Ebay with a different face. No wonder it's bullshit.

bt11763
05-15-2010, 11:52 AM
What the fuck is half.com?

Edit: Oh, right, it's Ebay with a different face. No wonder it's bullshit.

if you're in school it's good for books, but i just rent all of mine for even less

undergroundrage
05-15-2010, 11:56 AM
I got it from Century Media for about that much. half.com has it wrong.

Half.com can't 'have it wrong' because it's individual people selling this stuff and it's more than one person who has it for over $100. It's something to look into, if nothing else.

ravenheart
05-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Half.com can't 'have it wrong' because it's individual people selling this stuff and it's more than one person who has it for over $100. It's something to look into, if nothing else.

People do that on Amazon Marketplace too, with stuff that isn't remotely rare. They're all wrong as well.

It's 7.99, brand new, in stock, from Amazon here. That's $10 at most. So either the people selling on half.com are retarded, they think the 2001 printing is somehow worth more than the 2006 one, or they're just trying to fool people.

The only reason there's more than one person doing it is because one person did it first and the rest figured they could get away with the same trick.

Uncle_Meat1940
05-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Where's the Vinyl dude?!?!?!

SomewhereInTime72
05-15-2010, 04:47 PM
if you're in school it's good for books, but i just rent all of mine for even less

Fuck yes, I get like 75% of my textbooks from half.com, lots of good deals in that department.

Although, that's really all about that site that I can find useful... there are definitely many better places for other products.

IrritatedTrout
05-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Where's the Vinyl dude?!?!?!

It's coming later, I've been busy all day. And to those who have expressed interest in buying, I'll PM ya'l later tonight.

Uncle_Meat1940
05-15-2010, 05:42 PM
*waits patiently*

Are these metal LPs or albums of a different genre?

TonyD
05-15-2010, 06:41 PM
People do that on Amazon Marketplace too, with stuff that isn't remotely rare. They're all wrong as well.

It's 7.99, brand new, in stock, from Amazon here. That's $10 at most. So either the people selling on half.com are retarded, they think the 2001 printing is somehow worth more than the 2006 one, or they're just trying to fool people.

The only reason there's more than one person doing it is because one person did it first and the rest figured they could get away with the same trick.

People do it on eBay all the time as well, especially with stuff that is semi rare because it's so cheap to list under Buy It Now.

Natrlhi
05-15-2010, 08:09 PM
I'll definitely take Asphyx - The Last One on Earth off your hands. I might be interested in The Rack as well if you'd like to work a package deal. PM me and we'll work out the details.

IrritatedTrout
05-15-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't have a record player so all of these LPs were bought for collection purposes only. That means they should all play flawlessly as I've never put a needle to them. Hope I didn't get some of y'alls hopes up, I'm really not putting that many up for sale.

Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera 2 LP $10.00
-Near mint condition, some corner wear.

Blind Guardian - A Twist on the Myth gatefold 2LP $12.00
-Near mint condition, only defect is a crease in the upper right corner.

Atheist - Elements picture disc $12.00
-Mint condition.

Mayhem - Grand Declaration of War picture disc $15.00
-Mint condition. Rare as it was only released in the GDOW boxset, it's a looong story but I no longer have the boxset, just the LP.

Mayhem - Deathcrush gatefold LP $15.00
-Mint condition. 2006 Back on Black release. Purple wax. Limited to 1000 copies.

Hellhammer - Demon Entrails gatefold 3LP $28.00
-Mint condition with the exception of some very slight corner wear. This sucker is big. Comes with a large poster and an oversized booklet of liner notes. This is a very high-quality release.

Autopsy - Horrific Obsession 7" $10.00
-Mint condition. Contains two new tracks. Limited to 1000 copies.

Mayhem - The Studio Experience boxset $30.00
-Contains 4 LPs and one 7". LPs are Deathcrush, De Mysteriis, Wolfs Lair Abyss, and Grand Declaration of War. 7" is Freezing Moon and Carnage with Dead on vocals. LPs come in embossed black sleeves. Sleeves are in near mint condition but box has some somewhat significant corner wear.

If you're interested in buying then we can work out the price of shipping before payment. Now let me PM the people who expressed interest in the CDs. I'll put the last two boxsets up tomorrow.

mankvill
05-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Mayhem - Deathcrush gatefold LP $15.00
-Mint condition. 2006 Back on Black release. Purple wax. Limited to 1000 copies.

how bouts a bj :lovedup:

TonyD
05-15-2010, 11:19 PM
how bouts a bj :lovedup:

You're a cheap date. Wanna go to Applebee's?

mankvill
05-15-2010, 11:22 PM
You're a cheap date. Wanna go to Applebee's?

Hell yes. BJ for cheesefries? :blaze:

Uncle_Meat1940
05-16-2010, 08:35 AM
:tongue:

Wizzbang11
05-16-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm all over that Hellhammer and Autopsy if you still have them...

IrritatedTrout
05-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Autopsy - Horrific Obsession
Asphyx - The Rack remaster
Asphyx - Last One on Earth remaster
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Emperor - IX Equilibrium
Impaled - Death After Life
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Suidakra - Crogacht
Epica - The Divine Conspiracy
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails gatefold 3LP

Just a heads up, these have all been spoken for.

IrritatedTrout
05-26-2010, 05:03 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/irritatedtrout/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

These are up on Ebay now if anyone decides they want any of them.

Maiden33
05-26-2010, 05:05 PM
I've been thinking about doing this, but I doubt anyone here is really gonna want anything I have but don't want. I had a decent amount of success on Amazon the last time I did this, I think I sold like 10 of the 15 CDs I listed, most of them for $10 or more. Maybe I'll put together a list.

IrritatedTrout
12-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Alright I've decided to sell some more of the things I don't listen to very much anymore. Like last time I'll see if anyone wants anything before I put these up on Ebay. PM me or post in the topic if you are interested in any of this stuff.

All CDs are $5.00 unless otherwise noted. Shipping is $3.00 per CD (I can probably manage to give a discount on shipping on multiple CDs). In almost all cases discs and inserts are mint to near mint. I'll make a note of it if they aren't. Jewel cases range from great to acceptable (only a few are this bad). For the most part this collection has been very well taken care of. Payment by paypal please.

Death – Symbolic
Saxon – Forever Free
Gamma Ray – Heading For Tomorrow (booklet is a little worn but still in really good condition)
Conception – Flow
Celtic Frost – Monotheist
Korpiklaani – Keep on Galloping single ($2.50)
Blind Guardian – A Past and Future Secret single (with a great cover of Uriah Heep’s The Wizard $4.00)
Helloween – Better Than Raw expanded edition with slipcase (slipcase has some wear)
Helloween – Chameleon expanded edition with slipcase (slipcase has some wear)
Helloween – Pink Bubbles Go Ape expanded edition with slipcase (slipcase has some wear)
Helloween – Walls of Jericho expanded edition with slipcase (slipcase has some wear)
Gamma Ray – Land of the Free II
Darkthrone – Hate Them
Candlemass – Live (holepunch through side barcode)
Enslaved – Vertebrae
Bathory – Jubileum Volume II
Wintersun – S/T
Daylight Dies - A Portrait in White single (limited to 1000 copies, only sold on 08 Candlemass tour $2.50)
Deicide - Till Death Do Us Part
Emperor - IX Equilibrium (case is beat up, disc and inserts are mint)
Firewind - Mercenary Man single ($2.50)
God Forbid - To the Fallen Hero single ($1, someone please buy this :lol:)
Hate Eternal - Fury & Flames
Infernaeon - A Symphony of Suffering (small holepunch in barcode)
Paradise Lost - S/T
Skitliv - Amfetamin
Trouble - Plastic Green Head

Boxsets are all mint. Most are rather rare. Shipping price will have to be determined once I know the location that I am shipping to.

Iced Earth - Alive in Athens 3CD boxset $13

Sabaton – The Art of War deluxe edition.
-Album housed in DVD case with an expanded booklet and the Sun Tzu book The Art of War. $20

Fight – War of Words The Film
-2 disc digipack DVD with the film and a remastered copy of the Fight CD War of Words. Limited numbered edition, number 4128 of 5000. $20

Death Angel – Killing Season deluxe edition
-Album comes in a DVD box with a “blood pack” surrounding the whole thing. Limited edition only available through Nuclear Blast Records, number 220 of 500. Comes with a bonus DVD and certificate of authenticity. This one is really cool looking. $30

Kataklysm - Prevail
-Nuclear Blast Records mail-order only, copy number 429 of 500. Comes with album, bonus DVD, certificate of authenticity, and Kataklysm pendant. Housed in a DVD sized full color box. Will provide pics if requested. $20.

Rage - Full Moon in St. Petersburg steelbox DVD set
-Reflective steel package with DVD, bonus DVD, and live album. $12

Darkthrone – Preparing for War
3 CDs of demos and rarities housed in a CD sized clamshell box. $12

Records:

Atheist - Elements picture disc
-Mint condition. $10

Mayhem - The Studio Experience boxset
-Contains 4 LPs and one 7". LPs are Deathcrush, De Mysteriis, Wolfs Lair Abyss, and Grand Declaration of War. 7" is Freezing Moon and Carnage with Dead on vocals. LPs come in embossed black sleeves. Sleeves are in near mint condition but box has some somewhat significant corner wear. $25