05-14-2010, 02:12 PM
6. Lust Before The Maggots Conquest :party:

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

NecroRob
05-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Please let this be the setlist in Seattle :drool:

hb420
05-14-2010, 04:09 PM
first time seeing arsis, was fucking amazing especially since it was in a pretty small place. I was up against the guard rail in the front. They were supposed to play another song but they decided to take a request in thats how we got lust :party: got to meet the entire band after their set and got my copies of starve and we are the nightmare signed. James had a witchaven shirt on that was pretty cool seeing how their not that well known fucking great band though.

NecroRob
05-14-2010, 09:30 PM
What did the merch situation look like for Arsis?

SightlessWisdom
05-18-2010, 12:20 PM
1. Return/Forced To Rock
2. A March For The Sick
3. A Diamond For Disease
4. We Are The Nightmare
5. Slightless Wisdom
6. Lust Before The Maggots Conquest
7. Escape Artist
8. The Sadistic Motives Behind Bereavement Letters
9. The Face of My Innocence

Lust Before The Maggots Conquest!?! Un-fucking-believable... I didn't think they'd ever play this song live! Now I'm really excited for tomorrows show! Fingers crossed that they play Lust and Shattering The Spell in the same set...

SightlessWisdom
05-20-2010, 07:13 PM
1. Return/Forced To Rock
2. A March For The Sick
3. A Diamond For Disease :rocker::rocker:
4. We Are The Nightmare
5. Slightless Wisdom
6. Lust Before The Maggots Conquest :party:
7. Escape Artist
8. The Sadistic Motives Behind Bereavement Letters
9. The Face of My Innocence :light:

Last night at the Vancouver show I asked Malone if they had been playing Lust Before The Maggots Conquest on this tour to which he replied "we haven't played that song live in something like 4 years"... so yeah, apparently hb420 is full of shit!

xStructualDefect
05-20-2010, 07:25 PM
first time seeing arsis, was fucking amazing especially since it was in a pretty small place. I was up against the guard rail in the front. They were supposed to play another song but they decided to take a request in thats how we got lust :party: got to meet the entire band after their set and got my copies of starve and we are the nightmare signed. James had a witchaven shirt on that was pretty cool seeing how their not that well known fucking great band though.

that's pretty cool about Witchaven knowing they're a local band from my area.