One
Master Of Puppets
Blackened :rocker:
Nothing Else Matters :light:
Enter Sandman
Breadfan
Whiplash :eek::eek:
Seek & Destroy

2nd time seeing Metallica, first time indoors.
What a Night!.

High on Fire were quite a letdown, as i have only listened to their first album and if i remember they didnt play anything from it and there sound was terrible last night, i was quite dissapointed as i was really looking forward to there set.

Volbeat to be honest i really did not care about, but props for putting on a solid peformance and they really seemed to be enjoying themselves. Plus they got the crowd warmed up so im guess they did something right.

Metallica were f**ckin awesome, as i said above this was my 2nd time seeing them and first indoors (Marlay park in Dublin 2008). I really enjoyed their setlist which they played a varied selection of old and new. Hearing Blackened was the song of the night for me, and Whiplash and Sanitarium is always a welcome treat :horns:.The new Death Magnetic stuff works far better live in my opinion although they didnt play my favourite song (The Judas Kiss) from the album i still was satisfied with what i received.
All and all Metallica once again proves they are a force to be reckoned with live, makes me wish i had got a ticket for the 2nd Belfast date :confused:.

The_jman
05-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Now there's a set! nice!
thanks for sharing.

undergroundrage
05-12-2010, 10:35 AM
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Creeping Death
Fade To Black

Any time they play these songs back to back to back it's a win.

Sanitarium78
05-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Nice set as usual from them. Good to see Wherever I May Roam in there. It seems to have disappeared from the set for majority of the DM tour:confused: They should replace SBT with Roam now because SBT night after night is getting a bit old now. Not as old as NEM in every set but it's getting close:D

rjturtle9
05-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Any time they play these songs back to back to back it's a win.

:fist:

xStructualDefect
05-12-2010, 03:22 PM
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Creeping Death
Fade To Black
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Blackened
Whiplash

:party:

Indestructible
05-12-2010, 03:59 PM
For Whom The Bell Tolls

One of the greatest riffs ever.

elturtleboy
05-12-2010, 04:52 PM
hopefully the day i see em they play this set:horns:

undergroundrage
05-12-2010, 07:40 PM
One of the greatest riffs ever.

one of the greatest songs, period. to me anyway.