PDA

View Full Version : SANCTUARY to reform for new album

JuuKun
05-11-2010, 03:09 PM
This beats the Anthrax/Belladonna reunion for me :drool:

YES! (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=139886)

Should be awesome. :drool: :rocker:

ravenheart
05-11-2010, 03:11 PM
What the FUCK?!

Never saw this coming.

The two original albums are re-issued as a double CD, incidentally, not a single CD.

MPF
05-11-2010, 03:23 PM
As long as it doesn't fuck with Nevermore's schedule, I couldn't be happier about this.

makethemsuffer12
05-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Never really listened to Sanctuary before, though I've known of them. Nonetheless, this is very unexpected.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
05-11-2010, 05:31 PM
It's been Long Since Dark!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

maidenpriest
05-11-2010, 07:51 PM
easily one of the most underrated bands ever. Into the Mirror Black is a masterpiece. Epitaph sends chills down my spine every time.

Sanitarium78
05-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Nevermore is way better plus they're pretty much the same band. Sanctuary was a little more power metal though. I always saw Nevermore as the continuation of Sancutary all they did was change the name, a few band members and got heavier. As someone who's a HUGE Nevermore fan and also a fan of Sanctuary I don't get it. I've heard the new Nevermore and it kicks ass. It's the same great stuff fans have come to expect from them. They should be focusing on that. They already put Nevermore on hold for a few years and i'd hate to see that happen again so Warrel and Jim can pretty much go and do the same thing with a different band:confused:

maidenpriest
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
i think it depends if Jeff Loomis is going to be part of this since he was only in Sanctuary for a few months before they changed the name. and Loomis writes a lot of the music for Nevermore, so i think it might be a little different.

ChildrenofSodom
05-12-2010, 04:39 AM
I'll listen to anything Warrel Dane is involved with. Love Nevermore, love his solo album. I have Mirror Black but haven't given it a fair listen in a while. I would like to see Nevermore live though, so as long as I can do that, I say go for it Sanctuary.

Sanitarium78
05-12-2010, 11:50 AM
I'll listen to anything Warrel Dane is involved with. Love Nevermore, love his solo album.

This is one of the best statements i've ever read on here:rocker:

ravenheart
07-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Update from Warrel on this:

"Nevermore is not dead, Sanctuary is just the focus now and oh holy shit when you hear you will know why. Serious Lenny is writing some amazing thrash it's gonna cut your brains in half. A major Sanctuary announcement coming in the next few days…