PDA

View Full Version : ReVamp -- Zwolle, Netherlands -- May 5th, 2010

JuuKun
05-08-2010, 01:28 PM
The first ever official ReVamp show (two tryouts on 4/28 and 5/2)! :party: Full show is on YouTube, though Head Up High is cut off.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RamonaNL

Here's My Hell
In Sickness 'Till Death Do Us Part: All Goodbyes Are Said
Fast Forward
Energize Me (After Forever)
Million
In Sickness 'Till Death Do Us Part: Disgraced
Sweet Curse
In Sickness 'Till Death Do Us Part: Disdain
Head Up High

Wish it was a better After Forever song, but I still like Energize Me. Watching the set now. :party:

Epidemic Reign
05-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Wish it was a better After Forever song, but I still like Energize Me. Watching the set now. :party:

Wow. Agreed they could have picked a better song, but the fact that they threw ANY After Forever song in there is awesome.

Can't wait for the album release.

JuuKun
05-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Wow. Agreed they could have picked a better song, but the fact that they threw ANY After Forever song in there is awesome

Yeah. I figured they'd play atleast a song or two, for a little while atleast. Apparently on one of the tryouts they played Face Your Demons, too.

They need to get a support slot on a tour in the US right now. I was really hoping they'd be supporting Epica.

Songs sound kickass. The quality on those videos is really good. I'm preordering a copy of the album this weekend. I have really high expectations, though, and I hope it meets them.