PDA

View Full Version : EPICA's second North American tour

DementedX14
05-07-2010, 07:00 PM
EPICA will return to the U.S. and Canada for 24 headlining shows with Nuclear Blast labelmates SCAR SYMMETRY, MUTINY WITHIN and BLACKGUARD.

Confirmed tour dates are:

Nov. 16 - Jaxx - W. Springfield, VA
Nov. 17 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 19 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
Nov. 20 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Nov. 21 - Club Soda - Montreal, QC - CANADA
Nov. 23 - Music Hall - London, ON - CANADA
Nov. 24 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
Nov. 26 - Blondie's - Detroit, MI
Nov. 27 - Headliner's Music Hall - Louisville, KY
Nov. 28 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Nov. 30 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, CO
Dec. 02 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA
Dec. 03 - Rickshaw Theatre - Vancouver, BC - CANADA
Dec. 04 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR
Dec. 05 - DNA Lounge - San Francisco, CA
Dec. 07 - The Key Club - Hollywood, CA
Dec. 08 - Ramona Mainstage - Ramona, CA
Dec. 09 - Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ
Dec. 11 - Trees - Dallas, TX
Dec. 12 - Emo's - Austin, TX
Dec. 14 - The Club at Firestone - Orlando, FL
Dec. 15 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Dec. 17 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
Dec. 18 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=139729

MPF
05-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Damn I didn't realize Mutiny Within was in such big demand. I wish my band was that wanted for US tours.

I see Epica is not making their way back to MN, I missed them when they payed at Station 4, but luckily I have the live bootleg so, to me, it's just as good.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Probably can't make it, such a shame too. Mutiny Within were fantastic live. Scar Symmetry I'd have seen for the second time, but I'm sure they'll be great live, and Blackguard seem mad fun live.

MPF
05-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Mutiny Within are fucking amazing live. I seen them on this past tour with Sonata Arctica and Powerglove. I loved every second ot.

I got to hang out with the guys afterwards too. all of them are very talented and very humble. SInce it's not coming here I'll hopefully be at the Soilwork/Death Angel show where they are opening up.

JuuKun
05-08-2010, 05:40 AM
I've known about the Worcester date for a few weeks now, but I'm a little underwhelmed at the support. Blackguard are fine, though I'll be seeing them two times between now and then, and this will make seven times total. Maybe it was a little foolish, but I was secretly hoping that they'd bring ReVamp along as an opener so I could see Floor live again.

I think Mutiny Within would be better if he stuck to singing, since I don't like his growls, and I hope the Scar Symmetry vocalists are good live.

I do like Epica quite a bit, though, so I'll almost definitely be at the Palladium show. I just hope the setlist is switched up well enough that the openers don't matter.

moobys37
05-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Ugh, the exact same northeast dates as the last tour. I love Epica but they really need to attempt to branch out a bit in their choice of cities.

Akumu
05-08-2010, 10:40 AM
I've known about the Worcester date for a few weeks now, but I'm a little underwhelmed at the support.

+1

Blackguard's cool and Scar Symmetry might be interesting, but I wasn't impressed with Mutiny Within live at all (though I was in a crappy mood to begin with from outside drama and deathcore locals and I might be willing to give them a second shot). I was actually planning to go down to NYC since the date happens to be on my birthday and then catch 'em in Worcester the next night, but I'm not quite sure about that now. :/

The_jman
05-10-2010, 07:30 AM
I'd love to see this tour. Might be able to make it happen.

The Green and Black
05-10-2010, 07:36 AM
http://planetsmilies.net/tired-sleeping-smiley-17370.gif

Derelict
05-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Are blackguard or swashbuckle obligated to be on every tour?

The Green and Black
05-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Are blackguard or swashbuckle obligated to be on every tour?

Yes, I beleive any US Tour must include Into Eternity, Warbringer, Swashbuckle and/or Blackguard.

Apparently, those seem to be the rules! :thelaw:

mankvill
05-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Yes, I beleive any US Tour must include Into Eternity, Warbringer, Swashbuckle and/or Blackguard.

Apparently, those seem to be the rules! :thelaw:

The Faceless
Arsis
Into Eternity
Warbringer
Swashbuckle
Blackguard
Abigail Williams

etc.