PDA

View Full Version : Dying Fetus -- Baltimore, MD -- May 6th, 2010

kulamram
05-07-2010, 07:41 AM
sonar club stage
first night of the tour with openers nightfire, conducting from..., annotations..., misery index and arsis

a sparky-less misery index got six songs, one of which was the title track of their new album, heirs to thievery, which will be released may 11. even as a three-piece, these guys tore up the stage!!

arsis continued the assault:

return
forced to rock
march for the sick
diamond for disease (shortened version)
shattering the spell
sightless wisdom
sadistic motives
face of my innocence

then fetus dealt the death blow:

praise the lord
your treachery...
eviscerated offspring
absolute defiance
epidemic of hate
homicidal retribution
conceived into enslavement
your blood isa my wine
killing on adrenaline
one shot one kill
ethos of coercion
skull fucked
grotesque impalement

pissing in the mainstream

"and here i die...satisfied"

mankvill
05-07-2010, 11:46 AM
I know they totally didn't, but did Jason do any Fetus stuff?

Derelict
05-07-2010, 12:01 PM
I know they totally didn't, but did Jason do any Fetus stuff?

I'm surprised they are touring together, there was extremely bad blood when that all happened

mankvill
05-07-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm surprised they are touring together, there was extremely bad blood when that all happened

Yeah, I didn't believe this line-up was legit the first time I heard it.

kulamram
05-07-2010, 12:21 PM
no jason played nothing by fetus

mankvill
05-07-2010, 12:41 PM
no jason played nothing by fetus

I can see it now:

Jason comes out on stage after a set by Sean. The lights dim.

"And now, Killing On Adrenaline in its entirety."

:drool:

Derelict
05-07-2010, 12:49 PM
I can see it now:

Jason comes out on stage after a set by Sean. The lights dim.

"And now, Killing On Adrenaline in its entirety."

:drool:

:fist:

mankvill
05-07-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm still hoping they'll do Fornication Terrorists some day live.

the chewbacca defense
05-07-2010, 02:44 PM
you forgot the final song being "kill your mother/rape your dog" which was like FUCKING YES. I also loved that they played "Conceved Into Enslavement" which is my fave song on the new one

Slayer of the Gods
05-07-2010, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know the Conducting from the Grave set list?

kulamram
05-07-2010, 06:54 PM
no you're right i forgot they killed my mother and raped my dog before they left the stage oops bad boy...

bt11763
05-07-2010, 10:23 PM
FUCKING STOKED

NecroRob
05-07-2010, 11:48 PM
God damn I can't wait for this show :drool:

HailANDKill
05-08-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm loving the Arsis and Fetus sets. Can't wait for this gig. I would also be interested in Misery Index/CFTG setlists as well...

Uncle_Meat1940
05-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Hm, I really don't know if I'll be catching this. I love Dying Fetus and I would like to see them headline since I've seen them 3 times opening. But they really don't change up their set much. It would be easier to justify if I liked the venue and the openers but that's just not the case this time. I'll probably end up going spur the moment, but I'll have to go late since there is no re-entry and I hate AOAA with every fiber of my being.

the chewbacca defense
05-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Hm, I really don't know if I'll be catching this. I love Dying Fetus and I would like to see them headline since I've seen them 3 times opening. But they really don't change up their set much. It would be easier to justify if I liked the venue and the openers but that's just not the case this time. I'll probably end up going spur the moment, but I'll have to go late since there is no re-entry and I hate AOAA with every fiber of my being.

bring the uno cards for your amusement and see if they get pissed :D

bt11763
05-08-2010, 10:36 PM
bring the uno cards for your amusement and see if they get pissed :D

uno is reserved for rose funoral, something else would have to be used :lol:

and AOAA is absolute garbage, i know what i'll be doing during their set! :stoned:

SightlessWisdom
05-10-2010, 04:29 PM
arsis continued the assault:

return
forced to rock
march for the sick
diamond for disease (shortened version)
shattering the spell
sightless wisdom
sadistic motives
face of my innocence

That's a pretty bad ass setlist! I've seen them play most of these songs live except Return and Shattering The Spell; both songs are fucking SICK and I hope they keep them in the setlist for the Vancouver date!

KvltOvPersonality
05-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Does Arsis work their own merch booth? I wanna see if I should bring my vinyl to get signed.

SightlessWisdom
05-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Does Arsis work their own merch booth? I wanna see if I should bring my vinyl to get signed.

When I saw them back in February they were all taking turns working the merch booth, with Malone being there most of the night minus a few smoke breaks. What show are you going to? I'm going to see them next Wednesday the 19th, so if you're seeing them after that I can just let you know for sure. If it's before then I'd just take anything you wanted to get signed anyway; there's a good chance you'll get an opportunity to get stuff signed...

The Colonel
05-14-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't know why people are surprised that Fetus and Misery Index are touring together, they have before. I'm pretty sure it was Dying Fetus's first tour after Netherton and co. jumped ship too. It was Fetus, Skinless, Misery Index, and Divine Empire, I believe. Saw it at the Big Fish Pub in Tempe, AZ. It remains one of the best shows I've ever seen. I think it was the last time I saw Skinless witrh Sherwood singing, at one point he crowd surfed all the way to the bar, then finished the song from on top of the bar while doing tequila shots. Fucking awesome.

psicosis91
05-16-2010, 04:36 PM
merch info??

the chewbacca defense
05-16-2010, 07:52 PM
merch info??

shirts were 15 bux each band

psicosis91
05-16-2010, 10:11 PM
hellz yes! I'm buying another Dying Fetus shirt for sure.:rocker:

NecroRob
05-18-2010, 12:03 AM
Damn $15? I might have to get a Fetus and Arsis shirt...FUCKIN TOMORROW!!! :rocker:

WageSlave
05-19-2010, 10:35 PM
it sucks that Sparky is leaving the band. How did Index do as a 3 piece?