Vacancy
Meaning In Tragedy
I Never Wanted
Confined
---
Separation
Nothing Left
Forever

One of the best moments of the night was when the singer of Bless The Fall climbed up to the rafters (a good 25 feet) and jumped and no one even tried to catch him. Dude smacked the ground hard and the band had to end their set after 3 songs. I guess no one blessed his fall!

x-voltage
05-06-2010, 09:48 PM
That's hilarious. I hope someone caught that on tape and puts it on Youtube.

xStructualDefect
05-06-2010, 10:10 PM
pretty sweet but predictable setlist by AILD. doesn't matter though cuz i'll see them anyways.

LOL and that's hilarious about the blessthefall singer. but it also sucks. i saw them a few years ago and everyone caught him. i used to hate them but realized they're actually not that bad.

Fires Of Sedition
05-07-2010, 12:22 AM
One of the best moments of the night was when the singer of Bless The Fall climbed up to the rafters (a good 25 feet) and jumped and no one even tried to catch him. Dude smacked the ground hard and the band had to end their set after 3 songs. I guess no one blessed his fall!

http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/dumbass.jpg

Nick_to_the_face
05-07-2010, 06:39 AM
How were the opening bands? I dont like Bless The Fall and I have no idea who war of ages is.

mastodon421
05-07-2010, 10:33 AM
nice AILD set. That blessthefall thing is pretty funny but it also sucks at the same time.

Travis The Dragon
05-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Only 2 songs from the new album??? WTF??? :( It'll still be great to see them though! :rocker: And Forsaken=MAJOR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

bt11763
05-07-2010, 10:35 PM
i found one video, you can't see it that well but you can tell how high up he was and how extra dumb of a decision it was, he gave the crowd 0 time to react and the lights were low. jackass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw0Uny0zYgs

music sucks dick too :lol:

MPF
05-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Flame me all you want. I really dig Bless The Fall, but I'll say it. That is fucking hilarious!

As mentioned above, Red said it best....

DUMBASS!!!

Fires Of Sedition
05-08-2010, 12:18 AM
i found one video, you can't see it that well but you can tell how high up he was and how extra dumb of a decision it was, he gave the crowd 0 time to react and the lights were low. jackass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw0Uny0zYgs

music sucks dick too :lol:

Totally wasn't worth watching.

:barf:

undergroundrage
05-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Totally wasn't worth watching.

:barf:

Yeah it was. It shows how much of a dumb ass that guy was. The lights were OFF when he jumped! Come on!

bassmasta257
05-08-2010, 08:42 PM
"hey where did the singer go???" *looks up* ahhhhhh FALL ouch. i would kick him while he was on the ground with broken limbs.

the chewbacca defense
05-08-2010, 10:23 PM
i loled at the other band members half assed rockin out once they didn't hear screaming

Kapper
05-09-2010, 04:08 PM
haha what a douce. Wasn't the lead singer of Blessthefall the dude playing Arnie live for Austrian Death Machine?

Fires Of Sedition
05-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Yeah it was. It shows how much of a dumb ass that guy was. The lights were OFF when he jumped! Come on!

I saw that, but the terrible music and lame synchronized cheerleader headbanging made it vomit inducing.

Travis The Dragon
05-09-2010, 05:14 PM
haha what a douce. Wasn't the lead singer of Blessthefall the dude playing Arnie live for Austrian Death Machine?

Nope: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_Death_Machine