PDA

View Full Version : It's May...Must Be Time For Singer Rumors For Anthrax Again...

300%_Density
05-05-2010, 02:16 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=139630

I have officially given up and have nothing more to say........ I love Anthrax but they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Travis The Dragon
05-05-2010, 03:00 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=139630

I like Joey's singing much better than John's! It would be AMAZING if he rejoined Anthrax and they made a new album!!!!! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

idrinkwine732
05-05-2010, 03:06 PM
John Bush just let out the loudest "FUCK" ever.

davidis138
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM
:eyes: Anthrax is a very bipolar band

makethemsuffer12
05-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Fuck Anthrax.

Normally I would be very optimistic and excited, but considering what happened with the last Joey reunion and the Dan Nelson shit, I just don't really care any more.

10 bucks that Scott will start saying that Joey was the "definitive voice of Anthrax" or some shit if he were to rejoin, just like he was kissing Bush's ass not too long ago.

BloodoftheKings
05-05-2010, 03:29 PM

They were asking for bush back but he didn't want to come back.

SomewhereInTime72
05-05-2010, 03:50 PM
wow i do not care anymore

ravenheart
05-05-2010, 04:02 PM
The only thought I had was that I found this thread to be perfectly adequate: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13348

TonyD
05-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Srsly fonz you do this pretty often, please look through the Misinformation threads before posting a new one.

Sanitarium78
05-05-2010, 04:17 PM
I've been a big Anthrax fan since I got into metal some 20 years ago. I myself do not even care anymore either. They are beyond irrelavent now and couldn't make a descision on the band's future if Scott and Charlie's lives depended on it. I can't say i'm shocked that they're kicking Bush's ass out again, even after he did them the favor of bailing them out last year on some festival dates. He has shown great class and maturity through this whole thing, but Scott and Charlie have shown the exact opposite. If they do get Joey back it won't last. He'll do the festival dates, get the fans hopes up for a permanent reunion and then nothing will come of it. I hope that Bush doesn't bail them out this summer and leaves them hanging and looking like the idiots that they are.

WCFYA came out around this time 7 years ago. Seven fuckin years now with nothing new and nothing but band termoil to show for it. There isn't even any sign of them releaseing anything soon. They're looking at a decade before that happens now. Hell, even when Black Sabbath had a revolving door of performers from '83-'87 they still came out with new material. They're pretty much the modern version of that. They need to just end the band and just start something new.

I'm done now. That felt good to get that off my chest:)

elturtleboy
05-05-2010, 04:26 PM

LMFAO!:LOLFC:
hes probally like... NOT AGAIN!:wallbang:

Travis The Dragon
05-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Srsly fonz you do this pretty often, please look through the Misinformation threads before posting a new one.

When was the last time I did this? I sure don't remember it.

MPF
05-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Fuck, not this shit again.

You know what? fuck it! John Bush belongs with Armorded Saint anyways. Much better then Anthrax is now anyways!

Butcher of Birth
05-05-2010, 07:26 PM
They really need to stop beating around the bush (no pun) and just fucking get a line-up, tour, and album going...

STEADY BAND!

Maiden33
05-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Fuck, not this shit again.

You know what? fuck it! John Bush belongs with Armorded Saint anyways. Much better then Anthrax is now anyways!

Well, there is really no "Anthrax now", their last record was seven years ago at this point.

But that new Armored Saint kicks ass, I would really like to see them tour for it.

Uncle_Meat1940
05-05-2010, 07:32 PM
There is however, an Anthrax. hehehehe *runs away*

MPF
05-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Well, there is really no "Antrhax now", their last record was seven years ago at this point.

But that new Armored Saint kicks ass, I would really like to see them tour for it.

Agreed on both accounts!

Derelict
05-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Scott Ian is one of the most pathetic people in metal.

JRA
05-05-2010, 08:49 PM
I don't think Bush got fucked over, maybe he just didn't want to do the dates.

ADD
05-05-2010, 09:34 PM
I don't think Bush got fucked over, maybe he just didn't want to do the dates.
Gee well there's an idea. If they're trying to get in on that Big Four shit it wouldn't make much sense to play with the singer who joined after the band's classic era, gotta be Joey.

davidis138
05-05-2010, 10:14 PM
It'd seem like the big four shows is gonna be "how far have each of us gotten?" isn't not having bush a step back. Granted Megadeth might be playin RIP and Slayer maybe playing Seasons at these shows so that does make sense to bring Joey back. I don't know, Anthrax is a dying animal.

The Green and Black
05-06-2010, 07:00 AM
I think Frankie should just give in and become the singer.
Other than that or John or Joey joining back, I have zero interest in anyone else they may or may not get.

Exodus is another band I just really don't care about anymore for similar reasons.

mankvill
05-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Have never listened to Anthrax, and all this bullshit doesn't make me want to start.

Sanitarium78
05-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Have never listened to Anthrax, and all this bullshit doesn't make me want to start.

Bullshit and drama aside they do have some really good stuff. If you like any old school thrash from the 80s you should like them. The albums Spreading The Disease, Among The Living and Persistence Of Time are all top notch material and essential old school metal.

Some songs off those albums you might wanna check out are:

A.I.R.
Madhouse
Among The Living
Caught In A Mosh
Idians
Keep It In The Family
In My World
Belly Of The Beast

mankvill
05-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Bullshit and drama aside they do have some really good stuff. If you like any old school thrash from the 80s you should like them. The albums Spreading The Disease, Among The Living and Persistence Of Time are all top notch material and essential old school metal.

Some songs off those albums you might wanna check out are:

A.I.R.
Madhouse
Among The Living
Caught In A Mosh
Idians
Keep It In The Family
In My World
Belly Of The Beast

:light: Thanks!

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-10-2010, 04:19 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=139800

Scott Ian is a stupid, double-crossing turd. So much for Bush being the man for the job. He definitely denied it, and Joey has now accepted. I love Joey so much, and I'll probably want to see Anthrax at least once with this lineup, but the dignity levels now are at an all-time low. Fuck Anthrax.

300%_Density
05-10-2010, 05:20 AM
Not sure what to even say. I think they did as good s they possibly could. John Bush obviously wasnt into it long term, kudos for him for bailing them out last year. I'm bummed b/c I've seen them w/ Joey & w/Nelson & never did get to hear Bush. I'm tryin to be optimistic but I don't know how this is gonna be different from a few years ago. They made the best of a bad situation.

SomewhereInTime72
05-10-2010, 05:27 AM
Why did Joey leave to begin with....

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Why did Joey leave to begin with....

If I'm not mistaken it involved salary discrepancies. That and probably some standard tension between members, only they would know for sure.

Derelict
05-10-2010, 06:03 AM
I hope this doesnt interfere with Scott Ian doing lame commentary on low rent VH1 programming

The Green and Black
05-10-2010, 06:07 AM
I hope this doesnt interfere with Scott Ian doing lame commentary on low rent VH1 programming

:lol: :lol: :lol: