PDA

View Full Version : Machine Head, Kansas City Mo

Nick_to_the_face
05-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Hey, does anyone know the set Machine Head played when they came to Kansas City on the Mayhem tour? Thanks

daimonos
05-05-2010, 12:11 PM
I don't know what the set was there, but if it was the same as the show in Pittsburgh it was something like this:

Clenching the Fists of Dissent
Imperium
Struck a Nerve
Halo
Davidian

I think on some dates they played Hallowed Be Thy Name, so they may have played that.

300%_Density
05-05-2010, 12:17 PM
I don't know what the set was there, but if it was the same as the show in Pittsburgh it was something like this:

Imperium
Struck a Nerve
Halo
Davidian

I think on some dates they played Hallowed Be Thy Name, so they may have played that.

That whole set is correct minus the Struck A Nerve. They didn't get long enough to play Struck A Nerve.

idrinkwine732
05-05-2010, 04:09 PM

Imperium
Struck a Nerve
Halo
Davidian

I don't think they played Hallowed Be Thy Name on any dates, because they hadn't released the cover yet...

daimonos
05-05-2010, 04:12 PM
I don't think they played Hallowed Be Thy Name on any dates, because they hadn't released the cover yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXxEbhQcRGc

They didn't play it at my date, but they did at some of them.

Nick_to_the_face
05-07-2010, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the set man, i appreciate it. i was getting shit signed by Mastodon so i dont remember the whole set

undergroundrage
05-07-2010, 06:35 AM
The set was the same all tour except Struck A Nerve. They changed that out with 4-5 different songs. We (Tampa) got Aesthetics of Hate. I wanted Hallowed Be Thy Name. I don't know what KC got.

Nick_to_the_face
05-07-2010, 06:38 AM
All we got was the normal shit they played all that tour, no Asthetics or Struck a nerve, which SUCKS!

I want to see them on a headlining tour...What the fuck are they up to now anyway?

undergroundrage
05-07-2010, 07:36 AM
All we got was the normal shit they played all that tour, no Asthetics or Struck a nerve, which SUCKS!

I want to see them on a headlining tour...What the fuck are they up to now anyway?

Taking a break and then hitting the studio for a new album.

bt11763
05-08-2010, 10:44 PM

i saw them headline back in November :D

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11860

Nick_to_the_face
05-10-2010, 05:49 AM
i saw them headline back in November :D

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11860

Damn you....

Nick_to_the_face
05-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Taking a break and then hitting the studio for a new album.

Hopefully their new shit is good and doesn't turn shitty, but i don't think they will dissapoint

undergroundrage
05-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Hopefully their new shit is good and doesn't turn shitty, but i don't think they will dissapoint

Well the chances of it living up to The Blackening aren't great. That's probably going to go down as their best album ever (personally, it's one of my favorite albums of all time). But as long as they keep going in that direction, it will be awesome. I have no doubts that it will be good.

Nick_to_the_face
05-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Well the chances of it living up to The Blackening aren't great. That's probably going to go down as their best album ever (personally, it's one of my favorite albums of all time). But as long as they keep going in that direction, it will be awesome. I have no doubts that it will be good.

Ya, you're probably right, the blackening was fucking great, but i really dont think the new one will be bad at all