Bearing the Serpent's Lamb
Regurgitated Disinformation
Altered From Catechization
Reduced to Mere Filth
To Detonate and Exterminate
Entombment of A Machine
Ruination
Embedded

All in all a good show, Gaza was basically the underdog cuz no one knew them or seemed to like them, but I'm personally a huge fan, so they were the highlight for me, first time in Canada so it was cool, and I heard a few people saying they liked them, as they should, they're a great band

idrinkwine732
05-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Was Revocation at this one?

bt11763
05-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Was Revocation at this one?

no, they replace gaza

NecroRob
05-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Yeah 'm pretty sure Revocation takes over for Gaza after the Cali metal fest. I was gonna go to the Seattle show just for them and Cattle Decap but it's the same night as Dying Fetus and Arsis...There's always a next time.

idrinkwine732
05-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah 'm pretty sure Revocation takes over for Gaza after the Cali metal fest. I was gonna go to the Seattle show just for them and Cattle Decap but it's the same night as Dying Fetus and Arsis...There's always a next time.

Dying Fetus and Arsis are much better live acts than Cattle Decap, but Revocation slays live. I think you're making the right decision in going to DF/Arsis

NecroRob
05-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Yeah it wasn't that hard of a decision once DF/Arsis was announced. I'm sure both Cattle Decap and Revocation will be back soon, hopefully on better tour packages :tp:

bobisdead911
05-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Cattle Decap couldnt make it, it was Serpent and the Siren, I have no idea who they are though

Nick_to_the_face
05-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Im gonna see them on my birthday :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: