PDA

View Full Version : LIMP BIZKIT To Tour With SNOOP DOGG - :LOL: :BARF:

Travis The Dragon
05-04-2010, 02:19 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=139541

Uncle_Meat1940
05-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Oh no!!!! THEY ARENT COMING TO MINNESOTA!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mastodon421
05-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Aw yeahhhhhhhh son me and bros be at dis shit all day son. July 25 is going to be da shiznit!

Crionics
05-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Omg this is so metl \m/

ravenheart
05-04-2010, 02:24 PM
:tp:

bt11763
05-04-2010, 02:25 PM
DEE OH DOUBLE GEE :rocker:

evildeadjedi
05-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Another reason I'm not going to Rock on the Range.

JuuKun
05-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Jul. 25 - Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center

Oh, fuck me. I just got a job as a stagehand there for the summer.

Uncle_Meat1940
05-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooo shit son!

mankvill
05-04-2010, 02:37 PM
aw yeah sucka.

girnny777
05-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Jul. 30 - Hartford, CT - Comcast Theatre

HELL YEAH MUTHA FUCKAS

thegame747
05-04-2010, 03:02 PM
oh shit. they's comin to camden? daaaaaamn im SOOOOO THERE GUYS.
<33333333333 FRED DURST

Sanitarium78
05-04-2010, 03:30 PM
AAAAAHHHHHHH YEA!!! This gonna be off the hizzle fo' shizzle that's fo' sho' kid:tp:

Sorry, I really have no idea what that means. I just couldn't resist saying something like that. Damn this is some funny shit.

ChildrenofSodom
05-04-2010, 03:35 PM
3 Ohio date? Why, Jesus?

MPF
05-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Oh no!!!! THEY ARENT COMING TO MINNESOTA!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Fuck, what are we going to do? There goes all my hard earned money going towards two of the greatest musical geniuses the world has ever seen.

Wait what am I saying? They won't be here! :party::party::party:

*LB is coming to Cadott, Wisconsin for Rock Fest, I of course will not be there."

Uncle_Meat1940
05-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I don't blame you. hahaha

MPF
05-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Well to be fair Cadott Wisconsin is about 80 miles east of me. The Twin Cites is closer to me then Rock Fest. But there will be a few good bands there though. Alice In Chains For example, but it is also layered in shit by the likes of Theory Of A Dead Man and Limp Bizkit.

Travis The Dragon
05-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Damn, a mod edited my title. :(

Uncle_Meat1940
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Your title interpreted the idea much better. The new one makes it sound like an actual tour of reputable musicians.

rjturtle9
05-04-2010, 06:37 PM
1, 2, 3 and to the 4, Snoop Doggy Dogg and Limp Bizkit at the door.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

JRA
05-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Snoop Dogg, hang your head and shame!

The worst part of this is Raekwon (Wu-Tang Clan) is on the new album. He of all people should know better.

es156
05-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Damn, a mod edited my title. :(

Is that better?

mastodon421
05-05-2010, 03:18 AM

At least this should be amusing.

Natrlhi
05-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Personally, I like Snoop. Always have. I couldn't give a shit less about Limp Bizkit, though, but if Snoop were playing a festival of some sort that I was already attending, and I didn't have something else that I wanted to watch more, I would totally check out his set. Just sayin'. :snivel: :eyes: :blaze:

IrritatedTrout
05-05-2010, 06:49 AM
I enjoy some Snoop too.

Citatet
05-05-2010, 08:35 AM
IŽll wonder if they will add an opener to this tour?

I think we should have a progressive band opening like: Opeth, Rush, or Gojira

Any of those and we have a winning bill.

Naw, seriously. If I really attended this show I would feel dumber after than before the show.

Chyck
05-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Is this actually something that everyone on the board agrees on, really?

Derelict
05-05-2010, 08:44 AM
IŽll wonder if they will add an opener to this tour?

I think we should have a progressive band opening like: Opeth, Rush, or Gojira

Any of those and we have a winning bill.

Naw, seriously. If I really attended this show I would feel dumber after than before the show.

Morbid Angel has the opening slot actually

Natrlhi
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Is this actually something that everyone on the board agrees on, really?
Might be, but we still have some pretty young folks on here, so I dunno. My take on it is as follows:

I'll be a nice guy and give you eighteen months after you've had your first nookie, for you to be able to scream "I did it all for the nookie!". After that, no. No more. That shit is over. It's time to grow up and get some perspective on life. In other words, if you had your first nookie five years ago and you are still bragging about it when it happens, you should be shot. None of us want to hear that you got laid by your girlfriend.

Therefore, it follows that Fred Durst, his band, and many of that band's fans should be shot.
Only newly devirginized teenage adolescent males have a pass, and it's very limited.

Chyck
05-05-2010, 09:04 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

But Natty, if you didn't do it for the nookie... come on, what DID you do it for?

Chyck
05-05-2010, 09:07 AM

Ahahahaaaa - that sucks. There should be something like the Mayhem Scavenger Hunt for this - it could actually be fun.

Citatet
05-05-2010, 09:10 AM
I just went into Limp Bizkits offical facebook-group and found a thread where they are discussing which band is the best. Limp Bizkit or Linkin Park.

Here are some golden comments:

Ryan Willey Limp Bizkit has the most uniqueness!

Hayley Copter Linkin Park f*'d it up hard by tryin' to be more mainstream, their old stuff is good but not as good as LB

John Rey Granada Riveral limp bizkit the best rock n roll band.they made me jump and headbang..

Ann-Charlotte Ahlin First of all, Linkin Park have repeated themselves too many times. Limp Bizkit though have changed their music style on every album, in different ways. So...i have to say Limp Bizkit, and lets hope Gold Cobra deliver some great songs.

Komik Jember i cant describe it....LB & LP is the best bands!!!

Jeremy Stock You really can't compare their both totally different but if I had to choose L.I.M.P BIZKIT

Emily Dominko Chester Bennington is twice as hotter as the lead singer in Limp Bizkit!! GO LINKIN PARK!!!

es156
05-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Wow. That is sad.

:lol:

Chyck
05-05-2010, 09:15 AM
I just went into Limp Bizkits offical facebook-group and found a thread where they are discussing which band is the best. Limp Bizkit or Linkin Park.

Here are some golden comments:

Ryan Willey Limp Bizkit has the most uniqueness!

Hayley Copter Linkin Park f*'d it up hard by tryin' to be more mainstream, their old stuff is good but not as good as LB

John Rey Granada Riveral limp bizkit the best rock n roll band.they made me jump and headbang..

Ann-Charlotte Ahlin First of all, Linkin Park have repeated themselves too many times. Limp Bizkit though have changed their music style on every album, in different ways. So...i have to say Limp Bizkit, and lets hope Gold Cobra deliver some great songs.

Komik Jember i cant describe it....LB & LP is the best bands!!!

Jeremy Stock You really can't compare their both totally different but if I had to choose L.I.M.P BIZKIT

Emily Dominko Chester Bennington is twice as hotter as the lead singer in Limp Bizkit!! GO LINKIN PARK!!!

... :eyes:

I just threw up in my mouth

Fires Of Sedition
05-05-2010, 09:20 AM

... :eyes:

I just threw up in my mouth

I just threw up in your mouth too

Chyck
05-05-2010, 09:28 AM

... kinky bastard

Fires Of Sedition
05-05-2010, 09:34 AM
... kinky bastard

What can I say? It's one of many techniques I use to reel the womens in.

mastodon421
05-05-2010, 09:35 AM

But Natty, if you didn't do it for the nookie... come on, what DID you do it for?

Perhaps the cookie that had been stuck up his YEAH!

Maiden33
05-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Wow. That is sad.

As said as it is, if you look around enough you can find that sort of discussion taking place for all kinds of very good, completely legit bands. Stupid people unfortunately don't just like stupid music.

Natrlhi
05-05-2010, 10:10 AM

:lol: Please don't misunderstand - I did a lot of it for the nookie, but:

I'm not proud of a lot of what I did for the nookie.
Many bad decisions were made because of the nookie.
Much of the nookie wasn't even that good.
A lot of what I do today is still for the nookie, but in a completely different sense. ;)
I no longer feel the need to run around telling everybody about the nookie.

Natrlhi
05-05-2010, 10:13 AM

Two metalheads, one cup? :eyes:

Sanitarium78
05-05-2010, 10:20 AM
As bad as this tour is, look how it's got everyone talking. Even diehard metal fans like us are doing it. Honestly though are Snoops and Bizkit's fanbases even simular to each other at all? That might make for some intresting stops on the tour if they're not.

I will admit that I did like Snoop a little back when he first started:eyes:

Fires Of Sedition
05-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Two metalheads, one cup? :eyes:

Sounds sexy

Natrlhi
05-05-2010, 10:29 AM
are Snoops and Bizkit's fanbases even simular to each other at all? That might make for some intresting stops on the tour if they're not.Good observation - I was thinking the same thing. Basically, I see very few black folks who like Snoop and not Limp Bizkit going to this show. On the other hand, if you're a Limp Bizkit fan, it's probably considered "cool" to like Snoop as well - especially if you get stoned a lot - so I see a lot of white trash and wiggers showing up for this. Should be a hoot for JuuKun. :eyes:

Chyck
05-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Sounds sexy

See you at the local glory hole

Natrlhi
05-05-2010, 10:32 AM

:lol::lol::lol: I so want to go to both of your Facebook pages and doctor up some photos right now. If only I had the spare time and ability with Photoshop...

Fires Of Sedition
05-05-2010, 10:34 AM

My town isn't cool enough for a glory hole :(

There is a giant one in a wall next to a urinal in the bathroom at The Marquee in Tulsa though!

:lol::lol::lol: I so want to go to both of your Facebook pages and doctor up some photos right now. If only I had the spare time and ability with Photoshop...

Sounds sexy

Chyck
05-05-2010, 10:44 AM
Do it for the nookie, Natty. Do it for the nookie.

DisasterPiece120
05-05-2010, 10:50 AM
looks like i'll have to get out my beater, backwards baseball cap, and basketball shorts for july 27.

rjturtle9
05-05-2010, 10:50 AM

A lot of what I do today is still for the nookie, but in a completely different sense. ;)

:lol: One of the greatest posts I have ever seen on here, ever!

:fist:

Citatet
05-05-2010, 12:36 PM
As said as it is, if you look around enough you can find that sort of discussion taking place for all kinds of very good, completely legit bands. Stupid people unfortunately don't just like stupid music.

Well. IŽm not totally certain.

But I think I have never seen a fan prefer Slayer over Iron Maiden just because Tom Araya is "hottest"

And to say that Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park are the complete opposite is just plain stupid...

es156
05-05-2010, 02:57 PM

I think you have the basis for a great song there. Potential #1? Maybe.....

Sanitarium78
05-05-2010, 04:28 PM
On the other hand, if you're a Limp Bizkit fan, it's probably considered "cool" to like Snoop as well - especially if you get stoned a lot - so I see a lot of white trash and wiggers showing up for this. Should be a hoot for JuuKun. :eyes:

It's still considered "cool" to like Bizkit or Snoop now? If so, i'm extra glad I pay no attention to popular music now. Bizkit's popularity was at it's height ten years ago now and i'm not even sure if Snoop is relavent today or not. What I find schocking is that this tour is booking 15-20 thousand capacity amphitheaters. I honestly don't think this is gonna draw close to that every night.

Also, there's still wiggers around? I thought that was more of a mid 90s thing back when I was in high school.

Natrlhi
05-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Also, there's still wiggers around? I thought that was more of a mid 90s thing back when I was in high school.

Oh hell yes...and unfortunately, the problem is probably worse than ever:

http://bighotblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/wigger-42888.jpg

youngandaspiring
05-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Limp B was the first CD I ever bought. I bought Three Dollar Bill Y'all, wore it out on my walkman, then bought Chocolate Starfish/Significant Other.

To this day, they have a special place in my heart. Won't see them though, Snoop's not my thing.

And I did it all for the nookie. :party:

DigMySpanky
05-06-2010, 06:11 AM

Tell those fuckers to fix the parking situation!!!! LOL

Last two shows I saw there were Radiohead in 08 and Roger Waters (first darkside tour) and both times getting out of there was hell! :flame:

DigMySpanky
05-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Limp B was the first CD I ever bought. I bought Three Dollar Bill Y'all, wore it out on my walkman, then bought Chocolate Starfish/Significant Other.

To this day, they have a special place in my heart. Won't see them though, Snoop's not my thing.

And I did it all for the nookie. :party:

Please kill yourself. Promptly.

kommie
05-06-2010, 06:40 AM
Limp Bizkit are popular enough to sell enough tickets to stadiums? Really?

mankvill
05-06-2010, 10:49 AM
I remember how my friend bought the chocolate starfish album and wouldn't let me listen to it because it had parental advisory and he thought my parents would get mad. :lol:

To be honest, this would be a huge nostalgia concert (and Snoop Dogg would be fun, AND it's at the place where I get VIP shit for free) but I can't imagine Limp Bizkit being any sort of good these days. And the crowd looks like it'd be horrendous.

youngandaspiring
05-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Please kill yourself. Promptly.
Why so mad?

AnthG
05-07-2010, 02:08 PM
As bad as this tour is, look how it's got everyone talking. Even diehard metal fans like us are doing it. Honestly though are Snoops and Bizkit's fanbases even simular to each other at all? That might make for some intresting stops on the tour if they're not.

I will admit that I did like Snoop a little back when he first started:eyes:

Limp Bizkit did do a lot of collaboration work with rappers and even have Wu Tang Clan and Paul Wall on their new album. They definitely have more of a following amongst rap and hip hop fans than they do with heavy metal fans. They also did a song with Snoop Dogg on their Results May Vary album.