Reduced to Mere Filth
Reguigitated Disinformation
To Detonate and Exterminate
Ruination
Entombment of a Machine
Embedded

mastodon421
05-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Bearing The Serpents Lamb:rocker: thats the only track off Genesis that I love. Shame they dropped it for their NEMHF set.

bt11763
05-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Bearing The Serpents Lamb:rocker: thats the only track off Genesis that I love. Shame they dropped it for their NEMHF set.

you don't like embedded?

scouinci
05-01-2010, 11:03 AM
One of the most disapointing show I've attended...
jfac only played 45 minutes, their sound sucked, the vocals couldnt be heard
Except for the vocalist the whole band stand still. at all except when Johny turned the p.a. in front of the crowd 2/3 into the show because people kept asking for louder vocals
I miss the days where headliners would play at least 1h15
The crowd also sucked, no decent moshpit at all during jfac, there was one during whitechapel at least but I don't really care for them.

VoidFlame
05-01-2010, 11:14 AM
The crowd also sucked, no decent moshpit at all during jfac, there was one during whitechapel at least but I don't really care for them.

Yeah, at some point, me and my friends tried to start a circle pit, but it failed... I thought that Derelict, Gaza and WhiteChapel were awesome. JFAC too, but I was kind of tired.

DethMaiden
05-01-2010, 11:17 AM
The crowd also sucked, no decent moshpit at all during jfac

I love when I read things on a metal forum that I don't understand at all.

Uncle_Meat1940
05-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Damn... I was hoping for a Cattle Decapitation setlist...

scouinci
05-01-2010, 01:10 PM
I love when I read things on a metal forum that I don't understand at all.

Well I meant that from what i've seen the crowd was more into the opener (only saw whitechapel though) than the headliner, people were kind of standing still at some point during jfac

Uncle_Meat1940
05-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Well, if I ever went to a JFAC concert, it would only be for an opener since I fucking hate them. haha

Wizzbang11
05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Damn... I was hoping for a Cattle Decapitation setlist...

I believe they had to drop off the Canadian dates because of a DUI Travis had.

VoidFlame
05-01-2010, 01:29 PM
I believe they had to drop off the Canadian dates because of a DUI Travis had.

Exactly. I heard that his DUI is suppused to end this summer.

Uncle_Meat1940
05-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. That's right! That makes sense since it was in Monteal. So glad that my date is an off date for them. No fagcore for me. Just Cattle Decapitation, Revocation, and Enfold Darkness. Mmm mmm mmm.

mastodon421
05-01-2010, 01:41 PM
you don't like embedded?

I do but Bearing The Serpents Lamb is my fave off that record. Uncle Meat I posted a Cattle setlist in my NEMHF review.

mankvill
05-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Can't wait for Cattle Decap./Revocation solo show. :rocker:

bt11763
05-01-2010, 09:15 PM
I still need to see Revocation

my friend Dan is or was their touring guitarist. He definitely did for their last tour, I'm not sure if he's doing this one too.

idrinkwine732
05-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Can't wait for Cattle Decap./Revocation solo show. :rocker:

I really really want to see that show, but alas it won't be here...:(

kevin_headbanger
05-02-2010, 02:03 PM
One of the most disapointing show I've attended...
jfac only played 45 minutes, their sound sucked, the vocals couldnt be heard
Except for the vocalist the whole band stand still. at all except when Johny turned the p.a. in front of the crowd 2/3 into the show because people kept asking for louder vocals
I miss the days where headliners would play at least 1h15
Wow, and I thought I that I missed a good show there...45 minutes?? What the hell is this crap? The setlist is not long enough, what's with that? Glad I didn't pay for this show after all...

scouinci
05-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Wow, and I thought I that I missed a good show there...45 minutes?? What the hell is this crap? The setlist is not long enough, what's with that? Glad I didn't pay for this show after all...

me and my friends told the guitarist we though the set was too short and he said they didn't want people to find the show long or whatever, didn't perfectly hear.
We told him its never too long and he said he'll try to keep it mind lol

kevin_headbanger
05-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Yup, you surely told him the right thing!! Keep that in mind??? Just do it! Plat some fuckin more songs, people pay to see and hear the music!! Why only giving them 45 minutes, and as a headliner?

mankvill
05-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Yup, you surely told him the right thing!! Keep that in mind??? Just do it! Plat some fuckin more songs, people pay to see and hear the music!! Why only giving them 45 minutes, and as a headliner?

That's about 40 minutes more than what I want from Job for a Cowboy.

Wizzbang11
05-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Sadly a lot of bands tend to play headlining sets around that length.
I've seen Cattle Decapitation do a half hour headlining show, I've heard Archgoat sometimes go less than 30 minutes with encores. Pretty common for smaller bands :(

Uncle_Meat1940
05-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I've seen Cattle Decapitation do a half hour headlining show

:eek: good thing I'm only paying 15 bucks and there are two other good bands on the bill.

scouinci
05-08-2010, 11:09 AM
:confused:

Wizzbang11
05-08-2010, 12:38 PM
:eek: good thing I'm only paying 15 bucks and there are two other good bands on the bill.

Well it was a one off show, I have also seen them do 45 min and hour long sets ;)
Just depends. Although I'd bet around 40 minutes since they JUST got a new bass player.

Uncle_Meat1940
05-08-2010, 01:03 PM
I've never seen them, they don't seem to come to Mn very often. I don't know if I would have been able to bring myself to go if they were coming with JFAG and White-asslesschaps-el

Uncle_Meat1940
05-09-2010, 10:17 AM
You were right Wizzbang. But, WHAT A 40 MINUTES. Fuckin amazing band. I'm trying to remember the setlist, I more so listen to their older material and they played a lot off the new album which I just recently acquired.