PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who follow English Premier League

ravenheart
04-29-2010, 03:58 PM
We only fucking did it!

Fulham 2-1 Hamburg

Europa League Final against Atletico Madrid on May 12. Booking my trip first thing tomorrow!

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Congratulations! I hope you guys win it.

We have a huge match this sunday. I was glad to see Liverpool go to AET and lose. Hope they are worn out for sunday.

I can't wait.

idrinkwine732
04-29-2010, 06:13 PM
You support Fulham?

ravenheart
04-30-2010, 12:28 AM
You support Fulham?

I do. He supports Chelsea.

Spent an hour and a half this morning booking my trip to the final in Germany (fucking chaos that was), but all sorted.

May 12, Hamburg. Yes!

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-30-2010, 09:07 AM
I do. He supports Chelsea.

Spent an hour and a half this morning booking my trip to the final in Germany (fucking chaos that was), but all sorted.

May 12, Hamburg. Yes!

Been a Chelsea fan for 3 seasons after a good friend of mine who's an arsenal fan got me interested in the EPL. Started watching on fox soccer channel and was drawn to Didier Drogba. Been a Blues fan ever since. Hope to make it across the pond next year to see a match at Stamford Bridge.

Good luck RH and have a great time in Hamburg.

Always fun to travel and follow your teams.

Ivw been to mavs games in San Antonio and Memphis. And I've seen the texas rangers in Houston.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
05-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Chelsea are 2009-2010 English Premier League Champions!!!!!

:party::party::party:

ravenheart
05-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Always going to happen, I think. Didn't see an 8-0 victory coming though.

We played the reserves at Arsenal. It's all about Wednesday :D

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
06-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Hope this isn't true for Ravenheart's sake:

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2010/06/23/1992632/fulham-roy-hodgson-flying-back-home-to-finalize-deal-to

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Nice draw with ManUre today, Ravenheart.

Good job, Fulham!

ravenheart
08-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Terrific game too.

We were unlucky. As Fergie said, they didn't deserve to be 2-1 up. That was a very unlucky own goal, and we were the better team at that point. Not managing to equalise sooner was our fault though. Had a golden opportunity but it fell to a defensive midfielder, who panicked.

Still, saved their penalty (which shouldn't have been given), and scored two good goals. Just a shame we couldn't beat them for the third year running. Probably should have.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Still, saved their penalty (which shouldn't have been given), and scored two good goals.

That was the most unintentional handball I've seen. Fulham will give a lot of teams trouble this season.

Do you think Schwazer is going to be sold?

Butcher of Birth
08-24-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm also a Chelsea supporter, and I was jumping with joy when Fulham came back to tie! The man who puts in the own goal makes up for it at the other end's corner. Great game!

In other news, glad this weekend was high in goals. SIX! SIX! SIX! The Number of The... Barclays? haha

Next weekend I can't wait!

BTW, Liverpool.... Way to not show up for two seasons after almost winning...

InPatient5100
08-24-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm also a Chelsea supporter, and I was jumping with joy when Fulham came back to tie! The man who puts in the own goal makes up for it at the other end's corner. Great game!

In other news, glad this weekend was high in goals. SIX! SIX! SIX! The Number of The... Barclays? haha

Next weekend I can't wait!

BTW, Liverpool.... Way to not show up for two seasons after almost winning...

Yeah, next weekend should be sweet!

ravenheart
08-25-2010, 03:17 AM
Liverpool getting battered on Monday was hilarious. They played EXACTLY how we played under Roy Hodgson last season. His teams just don't react when they go 1-0 down and only spark into life at 2-0, by which time it's usually too late. I really hope they lose in Turkey in the Europa League qualifiers.

Meanwhile, we're playing the might Port Vale tonight in the League Cup. Should be an easy win.

I do think Schwarzer will go, yes. There's just no point having a keeper who's unhappy. Arsenal did ridiculously put in the exact same 2m bid we rejected two months ago though, so at the moment there's no progress.

Butcher of Birth
08-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Well done Chels. Another Week another win!