PDA

View Full Version : Rose Funoral on Metalsucks again

jotun2graveland
04-28-2010, 11:10 AM
http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/04/28/the-rose-funeral-uno-incident-will-never-die/#comment-456591
My apologies if someone already mentioned this in another thread, but there are now pictures of Uno cards being held up as Rose Funoral played at NEMHF.

bt11763
04-28-2010, 11:12 AM
you beat me by one minute hahaha :lol:

Crionics
04-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Aww I thought it was gonna show like 10 people with uno cards, still cool tho

:fist:

jotun2graveland
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Aww I thought it was gonna show like 10 people with uno cards, still cool tho

:fist:

I was hoping for that too, when I saw the article on metalsucks, but let's be honest...listening to them for any given quantity of time, well, is just too much, especially when there was probably a legitimate band playing at the same time.

Crionics
04-28-2010, 11:25 AM
I was hoping for that too, when I saw the article on metalsucks, but let's be honest...listening to them for any given quantity of time, well, is just too much, especially when there was probably a legitimate band playing at the same time.

I still havn't found one deathcore band that I can tolerate, and I've heard a lot, I mean no offence to anyone who likes a certain deathcore band, but I just don't like any of em.

undergroundrage
04-28-2010, 11:42 AM
I still havn't found one deathcore band that I can tolerate, and I've heard a lot, I mean no offence to anyone who likes a certain deathcore band, but I just don't like any of em.

I just hate how it's all a build up for another generic break down. I used to like it, then it just happened over....and over....and over....and over....and over...and over...you get the idea. The same song has been done too many times.